Omowale Jabali : THE GREAT BEAR

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
omowalejabali said:
If you read this,

Take your earth date and read concerning Pluto in Capricorn, according to the SIDEREAL calendar since, according to my charts, there is no Planetary positioned in the sign of Aquarius.

You minght also find useful
any information relating to,

Anubis
Osiris
Nefertum
Phoenix
Sphinx

According to Master Naba's charts your Synodic Period corresponds to Inipu (Anubis) and according to my own calculations, the Sphinx. Depending on the starting date, this corresonds to the 5th House. Sidereal calendar places you in Capricorn.

Month: Proyet.

For more info.
http://www.webhotep.com/generic.html?pid=116

This not only relates to now but how you will be affected for the next 2 1/2Synodic Cycles over the next 13 years!

Sekhet hetepu!

Very Favorable Days: January 28, 29, February 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 14, 19, 24, 25.

Mostly Adverse: January 31

Now I have to find the sources of this information....

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
interesting......

tupac:June 16, 1971

It is the day of a great efast in the southern heaven. Every land and every body are in
jubilation. Ipet-Hemet (Hathor) and every land are in festivity.

Very Adverse: May 30, June 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 23,

my younger brother was born on june 4

my older was born on sept 27 ,which according to this is a favorable day...

now my older brother looks more like my mother but is built like my father, and he and my mother are born on 'favorable days' while I look almost EXACTLY like my father (according to my cousins) and we have 'unfavorable days'. and my younger brother has one as well...

my great uncle shares a birth day with my older brother and BOTH have/are experiencing WAR.........

hmmmmm

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
I-khan said:
interesting......

tupac:June 16, 1971

It is the day of a great efast in the southern heaven. Every land and every body are in
jubilation. Ipet-Hemet (Hathor) and every land are in festivity.

Very Adverse: May 30, June 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 23,

my younger brother was born on june 4

my older was born on sept 27 ,which according to this is a favorable day...

now my older brother looks more like my mother but is built like my father, and he and my mother are born on 'favorable days' while I look almost EXACTLY like my father (according to my cousins) and we have 'unfavorable days'. and my younger brother has one as well...

my great uncle shares a birth day with my older brother and BOTH have/are experiencing WAR overseas.........

hmmmmm
now my mother and my father are 8 days apart in november (15 father -7 mother) and my maternal grandmother was born on the 8th of november (birthday is 1day after my mother)........my maternal grandfather was born on february 2 (2days after me)....

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
I will say thank you for posting all of the info you post because you do not have to, I am learning alot from these readings and these answer some questions that I had and am developing

peace.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I will say thank you for posting all of the info you post because you do not have to, I am learning alot from these readings and these answer some questions that I had and am developing

peace.
I am bumping this thread in response to queries concerning the Great Mother.

Peace

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
THE ENNEAD

As can be seen from the chart, on 12/21/2012, the Moon in in Aries, in transit to Taurus, with the Lunar Mode in Taurus.

If we take the Planetary Rulers of each sign in Each house where there is a placement we find the following Neteru.

Horus (Aries,Moon)
Thoth (Taurus, Lunar node)
Set (Scorpio, Saturn)
Hathor (Venus,Sag)
Ra (Sun, Cap)
Shu (Uranus in Sag)
Amen (Jupiter in Gemini)
Anubis (Pluto in Cap)

This date marks not only the transit of the Moon from Aries towards Taurus but of the Sun and Pluto into Capricorn. I have spoken before of Anubis (Pluto) being considered the "Opener of the Way".

The following may be useful to those seeking explanation concerning the influence of Pluto and its significance, as it is related to what is known as the
SYNODIC CYCLE.

http://www.lunarplanner.com/Snippets/snippet.06.06.16-Pluto.html

This article was written last year, on the 35th Earthday of Tupac Shakur.

The last eleven Pluto Synodic Cycles occurred in sidereal Scorpio, from 1995 through 2006. (Actually, Pluto entered the karmic-dharmic Chelae of the Scorpion in 1989.) Pluto's 367-day synodic cycle starting now, on June 16, 2006, is the first to occur in sidereal Sagittarius. Pluto will remain in sidereal Sag throughout 2020 with a total of fifteen synodic cycles occurring during this period."

The point I must emphasize here is that while the charts concerning 2012 place Pluto in Capricorn (tropical zodiac) according to the Synodic Cycle, Pluto is actually in SIDEREAL SAGITTARIUS "throughout 2020".

Furthermore, the Planetary "ruler" of both Pluto and Sag is Jupiter, this is to say AMEN. The Moon, which is place in Aries, is ruled by Mars. This is to say, Horus. The Sun, placed in Capricorn, ruled by Amen, is itself ruled by Ra.

Thus, what we have is a conjunction between Horus-Amen-Ra with Horus (Moon) in transition to Hathor (Taurus).

Sagittarius (Fire)
Capricorn (Earth)
Aries (Fire)
Taurus (Earth)

FIRE on Earth.

Hotep!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=vWwriSy2p54

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The following has some sources which speak of the relation ship between the Great Bear and Sirius.

In a few days, I will share what I am finding and how this relates to my study of the Egyptian calendar, sidereal time and the calculation of the Seasons, and problems I have with how the "Spheres" or "Neteru" are classified.

Lets just say that insted of viewing Sphere 0 or 1 from a "masculine" perspective,

lol!

"In Egypt, the Great Bear was the constellation...called the Mother of Revolutions."

"Khebt, the goddess of the Great Bear, was said to "preside over the birth of the Sun."

"Khebt, or Apt, the Old First Mother, still presided, as great correlator over all, as if she were the midwife or meshkenat in attendance at the birth when Hathor had become the mother."

http://logos_endless_summer.tripod.com/id198.html

Interesting correlation!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: