Omowale Jabali : THE GREAT BEAR

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Years ago, when I first read Gerald Masseys' Book of the Beginnings, I read some information concerning the GREAT BEAR. He also speaks of this in Natural Genesis.

In my latest observations, this evening, I am having some problems SEEING and determining its exact location and it appears as if the Little bear, ursa Minor is "reversed", while the Moon appears due east, as it has arisen.

So, I went to the internet and started searhing. Found this interesting article.

http://www.souledout.org/nightsky/ursamajorandminor.html

This article states something I suspected but cant confirm.

"The star Sirius, The Heavenly Wolf, guarded this celestial palace. Today Sirius, which shares the space motion ursa Major, is regarded as an outlying member of it!"

First of all, this is the first I find a reference to Sirius as a WOLF. I know it is regared as the Dog Star, but "the heavenly Wolf"?

Secondly, Sirius and "outlying member" of the Big Dipper?

If so, we really do have some things that at least appear to be "backwards".

2. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The following has some sources which speak of the relation ship between the Great Bear and Sirius.

In a few days, I will share what I am finding and how this relates to my study of the Egyptian calendar, sidereal time and the calculation of the Seasons, and problems I have with how the "Spheres" or "Neteru" are classified.

Lets just say that insted of viewing Sphere 0 or 1 from a "masculine" perspective,

lol!

"In Egypt, the Great Bear was the constellation...called the Mother of Revolutions."

"Khebt, the goddess of the Great Bear, was said to "preside over the birth of the Sun."

"Khebt, or Apt, the Old First Mother, still presided, as great correlator over all, as if she were the midwife or meshkenat in attendance at the birth when Hathor had become the mother."

http://logos_endless_summer.tripod.com/id198.html

3. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The Narmer Plate and the Sacred Geometry

http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/sacredgateway/index.htm

Brother I-khan put this on my mind when he recently asked about the "gate of gates" to which I referred the BOOK OF GATES. This took me to examine the Hours of the Tuat, which I applied to myself following a Formula similar to the Dogon.

60 years divided by 12 = 5 year intervals.

Accordingly, I then took my "earth-days" which, at age 49, are near the 10th cycle of 5 years. So, from this I studied the "10th Hour of the TUAT".

What I find fascinating about this article is the reference to the "10 decapitated bodies". This indicated "past lives" this is to say, 10 previous Life Cycles.

"The Sun is at a sacred gateway, opening or portal, which is the conjunction which occurs at the Dawn of a New Age of the Zodiac."

Furthermore,

In another thread I mentioned the name "Ka-Hu-Kiya".

"Moreover the hieroglyph of the bird and the temple is reminiscent of the bird and the Sphinx on Side One of the Nermer Plate. As that bird was positioned above the back of Hu, the Celestial Sphinx, so this bird is positioned over the temple."

"Since Hu encodes the concept of Precession it is confirmation that the Solar barque and its accompanying hieroglyphs also encode the Precession."

"The Solar Barque also tells us that the decapitated heads between the legs of the bodies represent the Sun, as the Sun has no body. This is the origin of legends about decapitation. It follows that the Sun is depicted as having had his head chopped off then times."

"Could this possibly be a record that the remote Ancient Egyptians began recording the Ages of the Zodiac ten Ages previously and that the forthcoming Age of Taurus would be the eleventh Age?"

"This would mean that the remote Ancient Egyptians began observing the Ages of the Zodiac for 21600 years before 4468BCE! Using the Gregorian claendar that gives us a date of 26068BCE!"

Furthermore, if the "Celestial Bodies" are currently in "retrogression" this means that the order of "precession" is also moving in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION specifically as the Solar and Earth magnetic Poles are SHIFTING.

Essentially, rather than having been in the "Age of Pisces" moving to Aquarius, is appears that we are actually IN the "Age of Taurus".

Hotep!

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    4,004 BCE

4,004 BCE is usually the date of "Creation" according to the Bible. the Hon. Elijah Muhammad also used this date as a reference point. Lets now examine the "Cosmos" at this point of "Creation".

http://www.geocities.com/astrologyages/ageoftaurus.htm

[​IMG]

I ask you this, at what time of the year, what season is a similar view possible? And at what time of the evening EST?

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Kemetic Prophesy 2012

http://omowalejabali.blogspot.com/

[​IMG]

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    THE ENNEAD

As can be seen from the chart, on 12/21/2012, the Moon in in Aries, in transit to Taurus, with the Lunar Mode in Taurus.

If we take the Planetary Rulers of each sign in Each house where there is a placement we find the following Neteru.

Horus (Aries,Moon)
    Thoth (Taurus, Lunar node)
    Set (Scorpio, Saturn)
    Hathor (Venus,Sag)
    Ra (Sun, Cap)
    Shu (Uranus in Sag)
    Amen (Jupiter in Gemini)
    Anubis (Pluto in Cap)

This date marks not only the transit of the Moon from Aries towards Taurus but of the Sun and Pluto into Capricorn. I have spoken before of Anubis (Pluto) being considered the "Opener of the Way".

The following may be useful to those seeking explanation concerning the influence of Pluto and its significance, as it is related to what is known as the
    SYNODIC CYCLE.

http://www.lunarplanner.com/Snippets/snippet.06.06.16-Pluto.html

This article was written last year, on the 35th Earthday of Tupac Shakur.

The last eleven Pluto Synodic Cycles occurred in sidereal Scorpio, from 1995 through 2006. (Actually, Pluto entered the karmic-dharmic Chelae of the Scorpion in 1989.) Pluto's 367-day synodic cycle starting now, on June 16, 2006, is the first to occur in sidereal Sagittarius. Pluto will remain in sidereal Sag throughout 2020 with a total of fifteen synodic cycles occurring during this period."

The point I must emphasize here is that while the charts concerning 2012 place Pluto in Capricorn (tropical zodiac) according to the Synodic Cycle, Pluto is actually in SIDEREAL SAGITTARIUS "throughout 2020".

Furthermore, the Planetary "ruler" of both Pluto and Sag is Jupiter, this is to say AMEN. The Moon, which is place in Aries, is ruled by Mars. This is to say, Horus. The Sun, placed in Capricorn, ruled by Amen, is itself ruled by Ra.

Thus, what we have is a conjunction between Horus-Amen-Ra with Horus (Moon) in transition to Hathor (Taurus).

Sagittarius (Fire)
    Capricorn (Earth)
    Aries (Fire)
    Taurus (Earth)

FIRE on Earth.

Hotep!

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    brother I-khan

If you read this,

Take your earth date and read concerning Pluto in Capricorn, according to the SIDEREAL calendar since, according to my charts, there is no Planetary positioned in the sign of Aquarius.

You minght also find useful
    any information relating to,

Anubis
    Osiris
    Nefertum
    Phoenix
    Sphinx

According to Master Naba's charts your Synodic Period corresponds to Inipu (Anubis) and according to my own calculations, the Sphinx. Depending on the starting date, this corresonds to the 5th House. Sidereal calendar places you in Capricorn.

Month: Proyet.

For more info.
    http://www.webhotep.com/generic.html?pid=116

This not only relates to now but how you will be affected for the next 2 1/2Synodic Cycles over the next 13 years!

Sekhet hetepu!

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This information I find interesting because, according to it, my Earth Date [Dec.4] corresponds to Proyet, where other sources place it in Akhet.

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Afterthought

Even though we cant select who some of our relatives are it is Wise to know how to deal with them as we all represent Electromagnetic Energy. Some of this energy is favorable to us. Some is adverse. And some is very adverse. Toxic. Deadly.

Using the last chart I posted you can "plot" a person out simply by finding out their Earth Day. Some folks can tell at first meeting if the energy aint right. But, in the case of relatives, it may take years before we figure some things out. As I have recently done.

If I had known this information years ago it would have saved me from making what turned out to be some almost-deadly experiences.

Sekhet hetepu!

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Postscript

Upon examining the Metu Neter by RUNA a correspondance can be made with some of the Neteru, accordingly.

Horus (Heru) 6th Sphere
    Thoth (Tehuti) 2nd Sphere
    Set
    Hathor (Het Heru) 7th Sphere
    Ra
    Shu
    Amen (Above the Tree of Life)
    Anubis

Ra Hamarchis or Sphinx (Heru-khuti) 5th Sphere