Black Spirituality Religion : THE GREAT BATTLE FOR THE HUMAN SOUL

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    LYING ABOUT THE TRUTH

We live inside a partitioned and closed off section of the Universe. It was closed off to grow a new species in isolation, separated from a reality that dominates the rest of the Universe. This place that we call "reality" is anything but real, it is fabricated. We are boxed in.

Many of us have already come to those types of conclusions on our own, but there is still far too many who are confused or searching for answers to their instincts. Continue to search, because you will find the truth- because we also assume that we've found ours.

Yes- pay attention to your instincts, and learn the truth of your instincts because they are sensing the frequencies spitting out from a real dimension that we are closed off from. Already knowing this, those who control the "Real World" have offered us Religions, Dogmas and concepts that hope to answer our inner questions.

Unfortunately, there are those of us who are cultured well inside the world, we are of the world, of the fabrication- and we can only believe what our Rulers tell us. We will only know the tangible reality that is offered to us. And even when logic is presented to our minds, we will turn away from it- afraid to look at it directly.

For others, the quests and battles for the human soul is obvious. What we might evaluation as mere religions are in fact wars being waged on spiritual levels for dictatorship over Human spiritual energy. Because in death we will belong to the doctrines we subscribe to now. Many of us have even said "God is building an army" without actually knowing what that means.

Why the Human Soul? What is so "different" about it? Well, to be general- it is young and ignorant. Therefore it can be seduced to become part of any regime in the Universe, it is programmed to think in terms of up and down, left and right, Slave and Master, God and child of God. The Human Soul is the microcosm of the closed off reality that defines it. That is only one of many conclusions.

To be Human is also to be aloof to the truth on a larger scale. So, at times- its alright to be aloof and closed off- and sometimes it is not. But the truth is not my truth, or any truth that has been written or spoken of by Man, Woman or Spirit- the truth is what our instincts have been telling us, that we are often successful at ignoring. And how we interpret those instincts are different.

We know we are alive, because we are here, in the now- breathing, observing and being. And what does our instincts tell us about this "now" - are we only a part of it, in the midst of it, or is this "now" a projection of us? Do we perpetuate this reality around us?

If we were to walk into a kindergarten class and took the time to observe for a few hours- we might come to the conclusions that children are at their best, not just at play but in the mode of creation. When children are given the opportunity to make things, to create and draw things they are usually at their best. What does this tell us about the Human Soul?

It is also obvious that as we grow older we attain more signals that distract us from our most intimate selves, and that Soul inside of us becomes buried in doubt and the unknown, and then we start living our lives- lying about the truth.

The Human Soul in it's rawest form is a great Creator and learner of Creation. How then, did it become a slave to the flesh and materialism?

Is it possible that everyone, each one of us- are fallen Gods- not Angels- but Gods? Summoned and enslaved in a reality that milks us of our power? Some of the most top secret esoteric minds would say yes. And if this is true that is something we will have to find the truth of on our own, since there is nothing in reality to verify this. Or it there?

Why is there a feeling among most people on Earth that we are here to pay off some debt? Our spiritual leaders, some of them- will say because we are, and it is called karma. But again, could this be an explanation given to explain the feeling arising from our instinct?

There is no doubt that reincarnation is a real process that science itself has already verified but is afraid to tell the Western religious world. But karma could also be something else. There is also a sense of responsibility held by those who incarnate again and again. Like Gods returning to fix something they've done.

As children sit in their kindergarten class, drawing and coloring strange and unbelievable things- do they ever think to themselves that those things are real or unreal? Aren't they like Gods creating worlds? But what if these worlds they are creating became real somehow, and the creatures they first invented in their minds became alive in some dimension in space and time, inside the illusions of the Universe? How would they fix it? How would they stop the wars and battles between these creatures? Beings who are fighting over dominance in an imaginary place?

The supreme being is a child? The alpha and the Omega? Because we start off as child-like and we return to being child-like? Can we find truth of these things anywhere? Sure. We can find the truth of anything we put our minds too, but that doesn't necessarily make them truth- that just happens to be the nature of the holographic Universe we are part of.

What we should question, is our life intention. Is it not the wish of millions to be immortal beings, to exist forever in whatever form we choose? To move in time and out of time in unlimited realities of our will? Who can say this is not already the truth?

What we are able to see from our limited perspective are only things that we allow. Is that not the case for all? Is information ever really forced upon us? So how can we say what is and what is not? Because even that is based on our will to create. When we don't wish to hear something we shut the door of our minds on it. If there is an evil at the door we don't wish to see, we close our eyes and pretend it is not there. If there is something we do not understand at first glance, we run towards the things we do. Even these acts of thinking are ways we create ourselves.

We are just as responsible for our perspective as we are for our lives.
    We come from the miraculous and we doubt the miraculous.
    At some point in time, the death of religious dogma will require an audience with all of us. Because reality will bend and then break, and the physics of truth will pour out from it. And how will our minds deal with it?

How will we deal with the bending of time?

2. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    One of my favorites

Meta, This is by far one of my favorite posts, and I enjoy what you write immensely. However, this one I have to print off, read a few more times and share with some of my intellectual sistas for mind food! Thank-you for keeping our minds sharp and awake! Much love to you.

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    this has to be one of the deepest pieces i've read

in a good while

questions i've been asking myself

and i'm still searching

this can't be pointless can it?

4. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    The Religion of "The Good"

Appreciate the thought provoking text. It brought up some thoughts I had about Little Anthony's world on the Twilight Zone.

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Hopfully this information while silly for most, will only trigger thoughts that we need to evaluate and investigate within ourselves. For me personally, I am hoping for the day when the world of lies and deceit comes to an end.

And perhaps then, even those of us who have pledged an allegiance to that world- either consciously or sub-conscious will choose to divorce ourselves from a reality that is obviously limiting what we know and can learn.

Bro. MenNefer good call! You are talking about "It's A Good Life" the Twilight Zone episode about little Anthony a boy who uses the power of his mind to create life and take it away.

It is possible we have all been in such a place of power, the question is- is this reality the prison for misbehaved Gods and Goddesses?

And if this indeed a prison, then there are Guards around us and Wardens that regulate our every move. For each Man and Woman a different level of punishment and reward?

The religions of the world do offer up many clues, the scriptures of Eastern and Western philosophies- have pointed us in reasonable directions. But they are all remnants of a very complexed mystical past. The truth is supplied best to us by the intuitive logics we use to assess whatever it is life presents us with.

Because even the mystical past that we speak of is narrated by those seeking to know the truth and taking notes as they go along. While there have been some who have over fulfilled their obligation, their actions are often redefined by the political sagas of history.

No one will really ever find the truth until they are willing to investigate the lie. In this very thread, we are speaking about different parts of the Universe, different worlds, different dimensions - each perhaps bearing life, each existing within them beings placed into existence by Gods and Goddesses who create them no differently than a child draws a stickman on a sheet of paper.

Repeat this nonsense to any religious minded person, perhaps your nearest Christian and they will have to detest it in honor of their faith. They will have to. But still give them time to rationalize the story, and final let's ask them. Do you believe Jesus Christ is coming again? Naturally they will say Yes. And then let's ask them- then in what world does Jesus Christ reside in now? What world is he traveling from?

Now any well trained Christian will offer up a verse or two from the Bible, that is a given. But for a quick answer most of us who are of the Christian faith will say Heaven. And this is where the end begins. This is where time will stop, and where many intelligent Christians might choose to end the conversation, because this is the "bend in time" we are speaking about.

You see, it might be difficult to find "the truth" because obviously there are so many versions of it. But lies can be uncovered. And if something is being lied about, then that means something is wrong, something is always hiding inside a lie.

The bend in time says to us that Heaven is said to be a spiritual place in one instance and a physical place in another. We have to die to get to Heaven, we cannot travel there physically, but Jesus the Son of God can. He can cross over from the spiritual world and into the physical.

The truth is perhaps a little more complexed, but it does deal with different dimensions of space and time. But without sounding too divisive, Christianity like all religious dogma only contains lies about the truth.

There is a good reason why we are partitioned off like this in the cosmos. Not just divided from the bigger reality going on in different realms, but bigger realities going on right here on Earth. There are miracles going on all time that, if we could see them with our eyes and understand them fully they would change our lives forever.

For example when we pour out a glass of water to drink it, are we ever really fully conscious of the fact that we are drinking immorality? Literally? That the same water that exists now has always existed? Have we ever sat down with that glass of water, observed it and thought about it ourselves- saying- now if my body 60 - 70% water? What does this mean?

Better yet, as we walk from one place to the next, are we aware that it is dark matter all around us behaving as space? Another form of immorality? Something that cannot be cut, stabbed or destroyed? We are composed of empty space as well, like intra-molecular clouds moving about, thinking, doing and being.

The reason we are isolated, is because like "Little Anthony" we do in fact create reality with our minds. We are creating reality right now. So to be isolated and caged inside of beliefs too, also means we are only able to create those realities that Religion and that Dogma offers us.

If we haven't learned yet, we will learn there is no fighting the Christian over their Jesus, the Muslim over their Allah, no fighting over Jehovah, Buddha, Krishna and all the Avatars of these systems. You cannot destroy the belief without destroying the mind attached to it. Because the mind powers up the belief and the belief powers up the Avatar.

10,000 years ago today- Men sat around wondering about the future, and we can be assured they did not see this, and even if they did they could not describe it- too complexed for their minds to fathom. But what can we say about these differences in time? Would these Men 10,000 years ago believe in our truths? No, it would only be our basic most simple and natural truths that they would be able to understand.

Imagine 10,000 years from today- this very day. Isn't it still true then, that only the most basic, simple and natural truths are able to be understood? The Men 10,000 ago would try to teach us about fire, and we in turn would try to teach them about electricity and perhaps in the future they will try to teach us about an energy source we have yet to comprehend.

And still the mystery will exist because electricity existed 10,000 years ago.
    It is clear then, that there is a need to keep the Human Soul young and in ignorance. The Soul is thirsty for it's survival, it gravitates towards dogmas for no other reason. For the promise of immorality, something already possessed by it's very nature of being.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

EXACTLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!

THE SOUL IS TRYING TO GET THE **** OUT OF HERE BUT KEEPS GETTING TRAPPED. THE "BIG" ENEMY WHO IN MANY MYTHS IS SUPPOSE TO BE YOUNG ITSELF DREAM OF THIS PLACE AND NOW IT IS RUNNING ON AUTO PILOT.BUT AS WE HEAD TO THE "BIG CRUNCH" (DARK MATTER TAKEN OVER THE WHOLE UNIVERSE) THIS DREAMWORLD WILL BE OVER.

7. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Excellence!!!

But brother Meta, how do we acess the real world? Or better yet, what is the real world? What is real and how do we push aside the illusion or better yet create a satisfying illusion?

And do you think we chose to incarnate into this reality for experience? I feel that this mundance experience is giving our soul/spirit some type of experience that we wanted.

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    How do we access the real world?

Tyab14 even though I just noticed your question at this late date, it's still early enough for us to find an answer to it. In the recent movie titled "The Nines" this very question was addressed, and I think all esoteric minds should view it because it does reveal another clue about "our" reality.

But nothing that we don't already know, just another tool we can use to help others understand what we are saying. In this movie Ryan Reynold's character represents the very nature of all African sciences and the minds that access them.

He is a God trapped in a world of his own creation, a God on "crack" as the movie suggests because he is addicted the world.

Bro. Darkside will appreciate this one:

So the simple uncomplicated answer to the question "how do we access the real world? Is through the destruction of the illusion. "Chaos" as many will suggest is the unraveling of molecules that hold the illusionary world together.
    And as the Oracle says in the Matrix, while the Architect's job is to balance the matrix, her job is to un-balance it. An interesting premise, especially if we are to consider who the oracle of the matrix is, the Great Mother herself- who when called upon has the power to produce chaos in order to free us from the illusions we are binded too.

At the rate technology is going, in less than 20 years- if this construct survives we will be created inside of what we today call video games. As a matter of fact, this is precisely where the world is headed. People are chained and trapped inside of virtual worlds as it is already.

The time period for such a life was slated for the year 2032, which was presented by the material in the movie "Demolition Man" the cryoprisons of that future is where prisoners are kept frozen but minds active and programmed in virtual cells.

I'm certain that like video games this universe was not created with the intention to enslave the soul. Yet there are those who lack overall power to begin with, those who are born inside the matrix and are of the illusion that create laws to bind us here. The truth is there are many different levels of Gods and Goddesses in creation, God in this sense is used as a verb. It is by our choice of actions and reactions that create our power of creation to being with.

How is it that current religions speak about Gods that punish us based on our actions, when there are higher spirits that could care less? Because those Gods who punish us based on our actions, they themselves rely on the illusion of this universe, they themselves are trapped here along with everything else.
    But it is the Gods and Goddesses of the outer realms, if we learn how to channel them who will teach us about the true condition of reality. It's all make believe.

This is not to say that our actions don't in some way define our spirit reality and programming of our minds. But these definitions are often voided by the overall truth. If I am a vast galaxy somewhere in the outer realm, but I am projecting a "piece" of my consciousness here into this place- as a Man, my Godhood depends on how conscious I am of the relationship this vehicle here has with the one out there.

Meaning, how much of an impact this reality has on me depends on how conscious I am of my spiritual reality. Just the same, as we sit playing a video game, getting slapped, shot or destroyed by a character in the game shouldn't cause us to loose sleep that night. Just as getting insulted in an online forum, disrespected or dishonored shouldn't cause the lose of sleep. But we will say, oh but that's a real person in the forum disrespecting me. Well, that's also a real person who programmed the video game that your lost at too.

Going even deeper. What's the real difference between this interface, this one here that we use to communicate, and our bodies? It's still just an interface. We are still sitting behind a monitor, the head. Connected by wires, the veins, only to interact with real spirits who are many eons in distance anyway from one another in the outer realms.

And if what I just said is untrue, then treating the human body as an interface wouldn't make a bit of difference, but it does. It changes the totality of all the relationships we have inside this mainframe.

Like the character in the movie "The Nines" we are Gods on crack. We are addicted this this reality, addicted to incarnation. Let me just go back and fix one last thing. We come back only to become distracted, and then tricked and imprisoned by lesser Gods who leech us of our power. Forgetting of course that getting "tricked" and deceived has nothing to do with intelligence, because all great deceptions are designed for intelligent mentalists. It has nothing to do with our intelligence, except that- why do we think lesser Gods wouldn't want to trap us? Why do we "fall in love" with them in the first place? Why do we wish to free them from a condition they are creating for themselves?

We could destroy the world with a thought. One thought. How so? Because one thought can destroy a relationship. "I don't love you anymore" says the Wife to the Husband or the Husband to the Wife. Without that love, that bond- it's over.

Guess what. As much as we say we hate how the world is going, as much as we confess to being "Gods and Goddesses" we are afraid to say it. Afraid to tell the illusion - I don't love you anymore. Afraid that this very thought will kill us, and we may not be emotionally prepared for the result of this thought, the pain and suffering that will follow.

That being the case, there is no way to access the real world without destruction of the false world. At least destroy the affect this mainframe has on the mind. There are no Masters of your world, you are the head designer of your thoughts and actions. Yes other Gods can teach and reach us. Yet even the highest Gods could care less what we do with our power. Worship is a form of perversion for many of them.

We do incarnate for the experience, we sometimes incarnate here because we are not allowed access to other portals. There is allot of knowledge kept here in hiding and we assume we can incarnate, find the knowledge and figure out the "codes" to getting into different realms. There are also those whose sole purpose is to free the minds trapped here. And there are even some who vacation here from time to time. They find it amusing that some Ancient rulers in their world are servants in this one. Just as some entities find us amusing for having the ability to create life & babies, but can't create wealth and prosperity.

9. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

WHERE DO I START, ONE OF THE BEST POST I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS TRUE TRUE TRUE. I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST STARTED ON THE "DARKSIDE", THE FIRST THING MANY OF MY TEACHERS TAUGHT WAS "FALL IN LOVE WITH DEATH." THIS BASIC CONSTRUCT TEACH YOU THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN IS HELL. YOU EXACTLY RIGHT, THE GODS AND THE ELDERS GODS BE LAUGHING AT US BECAUSE WE SUPPOSE TO BE ONE OF THEM, TO PUT IT IN PERSPECTIVE WE SUPPOSE TO BE HIGHER THAN THEM!!! ALSO MANY OF US STILL TALKING BOUT OBAMA, AFRICA AND OTHER STUFF WHEN THE MAIN PURPOSE AND I SAY THIS WITH EVERYTHING IS TO DESTROY THIS PLANET AND THIS MIRROR OF THE UNI/MAGAVERSE.BUT I KNOW THIS IS FOR THE ELITE AMONG US AND NOT THE SHEEP RUNNING AROUND HERE.

AGAIN META GREAT POST, THAT **** WAS HOT!!!!!!!!

10. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Thanks for that OUTSTANDING post!! you are deeper than words can convey.....may I ask what titles are some books that you read? What I am looking for is just a little insight as to your "source" of knowledge and wisdom.....