Black People : The Government Shuts Down for a Jewish Holiday?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I noticed listening to the news today, that there was several different mentions from national newscasters, regarding "the Jewish Holiday" today.

I understand that this holiday is so important, that the government ... that is currently entangled in trying to save the country from collapse ... took a day off today, to honor this holiday!?

I did a brief search, trying to see what the name of this holiday is ... but only got this far ... What Jewish Holiday is September 30th?

No matter the name of the holiday ... why is the government stopping business, to honor it?

Why aren't the schools closed?

Why aren't folk off work all over the country?

Why is the government honoring this Jewish holiday ... in times so dire as they are describing to us?

Is this country / government Jewish now? What's really going on?

:heart:

Destee

Brother James ... how can the ship be sinking, and they stop baling the water out ... to holiday?

I would have thought that only Christian holidays would be observed by the government, since this country is supposedly built on Christianity?

Are there other ways of life ... religions / faiths / etc ... observed by the government in this way?

Do they stop for any Muslim holidays?

Any African holidays?

Buddhist?

This is krazee to me ... what kind of message does this send, in the midst of the trouble?

Destee

schools are closed here in NYC

Peace and Blessings Family,

I noticed listening to the news today, that there was several different mentions from national newscasters, regarding "the Jewish Holiday" today.

I understand that this holiday is so important, that the government ... that is currently entangled in trying to save the country from collapse ... took a day off today, to honor this holiday!?

I did a brief search, trying to see what the name of this holiday is ... but only got this far ... What Jewish Holiday is September 30th?

No matter the name of the holiday ... why is the government stopping business, to honor it?

Why aren't the schools closed?

Why aren't folk off work all over the country?

Why is the government honoring this Jewish holiday ... in times so dire as they are describing to us?

Is this country / government Jewish now? What's really going on?

Destee

i totally agree

you see this country is not run by us, here we(they) have a crisis

and they take a holiday a jewish holiday not a holiday for ALL

you are so right DESTEE

listen american started out with good intentions and then was taken over

by german illusionati who are jewish

and let's not get into what the District of Columbia really respresents

what a joke:qqb004:

it amazes but it's not amazing

the Government is closed for a jewish holiday because like bro. omowalejabali said EVERYTHING IS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back