Black Spirituality Religion : The Gospel of Inclusion

Each1teach1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
What if hell didnt really exist? askes Bishop Calton Pearson on his website. Looks like atleast one evangelical is finally seeing the light and coming into the truth of who god really is. Im watching a documentary about him and his revelation that hell doesnt exist on msnbc. I also saw something about this on Nat Geo the other day which he was also featured in. I had personally come to believe long ago while I was still a bible toter that hell was where we live and not some magical firey torment after death if you dont accept christ. I see hell as one of the many fear tools of religion to control people. Which is why I ran for the hills some eight years ago...away from organized religion.

http://www.bishoppearson.com/gospelOfInclusion.html

People that came back to life from dying from natural causes described a heavenly existence on the other side.

People that came back to life after dying from an act of suicide described a hellish place where they were being chased and harassed.

I saw a show that was a documentary on people that had officially died and were brought back to life.

From this show I have deduced that we only go to hell when we take our own lives. Life is the greatest gift from GOD. I suspect we stay in hell until our natural time of death would have occurred on earth.

Servants of Jesus have started the fed, “there is no hell”. They need you to believe that because Jesus supposedly died for all sin. Well, hell is a place for sinners.

It is a big contradiction to have a hell but yet have a Son of GOD that did away with sin.

Now do you see why they promote “no hell”?

Isa:14:9: Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Who do you believe, GOD or some human existing in the 20th century?

Sorry I didnt understand the latter part of your post.
As far as the show youve seen, I have seen others just like that as well and have read many stories but the truth is that most people who have Near Death Experience (NDE) have a positive one and very few report hellish nightmares. However I have long believed that the mind is so powerful that we actually can decide what happens to us upon and after death. This is probably the reason that many people who've had NDE's often report seeing Jesus, Buddah or Mohhamed and sometimes report seeing all three. I saw a show where they tried to recreate the NDE in a lab in most cases it was partially sucessful in reproducing many of the experiences with the exception of the most widely held experience of seeing the white light with the tunnel and seeing/having conversations with those who have crossed over.

Who will I believe? Well I talk to god all the time but he rarely talks back. Ive read books and seen many shows based on NDE and the otherside and they all report pretty much the same thing of white light, tunnel, seeing loved ones or deitis, hearing and seeing what is going on near or around them at the time of death and as ive said very few negative experiences.
I believe that whatever you believe is in store for you in the hereafter will come to foruition, so if you believe you have been bad are going to hell then theres a very good chance that you may end up there. This is reportedly one of the main reasons why some people choose not to move on after death and remain earthbound. They feel that they had been so horribly bad in life that they cant be forgiven and refuse to face the light and go through it. From what I am told God is all forgiving and we are more hard on us than he could ever be.
I do believe however that there is punishment for the wicked but very few will face that route, I just cant fathom that there are millions of people in a fiery torment for all eternity because they had premarital sex, stole a candy bar, cheated on their taxes or committed adultury. That seems a very cruel and heavy penalty for such petty acts.

What if hell didnt really exist? askes Bishop Calton Pearson on his website. Looks like atleast one evangelical is finally seeing the light and coming into the truth of who god really is. Im watching a documentary about him and his revelation that hell doesnt exist on msnbc. I also saw something about this on Nat Geo the other day which he was also featured in. I had personally come to believe long ago while I was still a bible toter that hell was where we live and not some magical firey torment after death if you dont accept christ. I see hell as one of the many fear tools of religion to control people. Which is why I ran for the hills some eight years ago...away from organized religion.

http://www.bishoppearson.com/gospelOfInclusion.html

I have seen this piece on Carlton Pearson a few years ago and it is very sad to see him fall into the trap that so many have .
We have to believe in Jesus in order to go to heaven otherwise we will go to hell because hell is what we all deserve because we are all evil ,but if we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior we will be spared going to hell because he already paid the price for our sins so we wouldn't have to pay them ourselves. Anyone who rejects Jesus will not have the protection of Jesus and will have to account for their sins on their own ,which is similar to rejecting Johnnie Cochran as your legal representation and representing yourself in murder trial where the prosecution has you on tape committing the murder .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back