Black Christians : The Gospel of Barnabas: A Witness and a Victim

ABDULLAH

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks are due to Allah (the Almighty) for the bliss of Islam, the greatest bliss one can ever have.

We really feel proud that we are Muslims and followers of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) the most honorable human being that has ever been created and members of the most charitable nation brought out to mankind. All the prophets and messengers brought glad tiding of this nation and this Prophet (Peace be upon him) and ordered their people to follow and support that Prophet if they live at his time. Therefore, it is not strange to find among the texts of the Bible references to that issue despite all efforts of distortion. Gold glitters despite all the dust that may fall on it and Allah (the Almighty ) reveals the right in order to be a proof.

Who was Barnabas?

Barnabas was one of the Disciples of prophet Isa (Jesus) (Peace be upon him) and the writer of the Gospel that includes the right narration of many events at that time. However, in 492 AD, Pope Gelasius prohibited its circulation because it opposed the concept of Divinity bestowed on prophet Isa (Peace be upon him). Latin monk Fra Marino got the Gospel of from the private library of his friend, Pope Sixtus (1585-90) Barnabas from the Papal Library, read it and then embraced Islam as Dr. Khalil Sa'dah, the Christian scholar, mentioned in the preface to his translation of this Gospel.

The description of Barnabas in the Gospels reveals an honest and truthful man and one of the most devout disciples as mentioned in the Acts of Apostles:

"Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch. 011:023 Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord. For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and offaith: and much people was added unto the Lord." (22-24)

The question is: why many people joined him and advocated his call? This is because his faith was that of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), the faith that is clear and straightforward, the faith that does not include the unsolvable and unfathomable mysteries of trinity and the like Christian concepts that need years to be understood, if so at all.

The Gospel of Barnabas

The following are some quotations from this persecuted Gospel.

The verses 1-15 of the ninety-six chapter of the Gospel of Barnabas read as follows:

"When the prayer was ended, the priest said with a loud voice: "Stay, Jesus, for we need to know who you are, for the quieting of our nation." Jesus answered: "I am Jesus, son of Mary, of the seed of David, a man that is mortal and fears God, and I seek that to God be given honour and glory."

The priest answered: "In the Book of Moses it is written that our God must send us the Messiah, who shall come to announce to us that which God wills, and shall bring to the world the mercy of God. Therefore I pray you tell us the truth, are you the Messiah of God whom we expect?"

Jesus answered: "It is true that God has so promised, but indeed I am not he, for he is made before me, and shall come after me." The priest answered: "By your words and signs at any rate we believe you to be a prophet and an holy one of God, wherefore I pray you in the name of all Judea and Israel that you for love of God should tell us in what wise the Messiah will come."

As for the glad tiding of the coming the final prophet, Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is mentioned in name and in description. In the ninety-seven chapter we the verses 4-10 read as follows:

"Then Jesus said: "With your words I am not consoled, because where you hope for light darkness shall come; but my consolation is in the coming of the Messenger, who shall destroy every false opinion of me, and his faith shall spread and shall take hold of the whole world, for so has God promised to Abraham our father. And that which gives me consolation is that his faith shall have no end, but shall be kept inviolate by God."

The priest answered: "After the coming of the Messenger of God shall other prophets come?" Jesus answered: "There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgment of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel." Herod answered: "How is it a just judgment of God that such impious men should come?""

Moreover, the name of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is mentioned in the verses 13-18 of the abovementioned chapter:

"Then said the priest: "How shall the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?" Jesus answered: "The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: "Wait Muhammad; for your sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make you a present, insomuch that whoever shall bless you shall be blessed, and whoever shall curse you shall be accursed. When I shall send you into the world I shall send you as my Messenger of salvation, and your word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but your faith shall never fail." Muhammad is his blessed name." Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: "O God send us your Messenger: O Muhammad, come quickly for the salvation of the world!""

At the end the only thing that we can say is what Allah (the Almighty) says in the Noble Qur'an and can be translated as:

"Say, “O population of the Book, (Or: Family of the Book, i.e., the Jews and Christians) come to a level word between us and you, that we worship none except Allah, and that we do not associate anything with Him, and that some of us do not take to themselves others (Literally: some “others”) as lords, apart from Allah.” So, in case they turn away, then say, “Bear witness that we are Muslims.” (Literally: we have surrendered “to Allah”)." (3:64)

Prophet Muhammad in Isaiah’s Prophecies

Prophet Muhammad in Isaiah’s Prophecies
Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS 1 ) in Isaiah ’ s Prophecies

The Book of Isaiah 2 , except for some minor narrations of events, is a collection of prophecies that are interpreted by Jews and Christians as being related to the advent of Isa (AS ) 3 (Jesus), especially with the following prophecy: “Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.” (Isaiah 7:14-15) 4

Those Jews who believed in Isa (AS) based their belief on the fact that Isaiah prophesied his coming in his Book while those who rejected him based their rejection on the fact that Elijah, a sign for such an advent, had not appeared. The latter group did not believe Isa (AS) when he told them that Elijah was Yahya (AS) (John the Baptist). In the Gospel of Luke it is written: “the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins; As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.” (3: 2-4)

Apart from the above-unsettled dispute so far, in the following paragraphs we deal with other prophecies in the Book of Isaiah, those being, the prophecies related to Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS )

First Prophecy

“ For thus hath the LORD said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth. And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of *****, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed: And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights: And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.” (Isaiah 21:6-9 )

The above text includes two prophecies of the coming of two prophets , one of whom enters his city riding an *** and the other entering his city riding a camel. Isa (AS) entered Jerusalem on an ***: “And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples, Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an *** tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me. And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them. All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ***, and a colt the foal of an ***.” (Matthew 21:1-5)

The prophet is Muhammad ( SAWS ) who entered Makkah on his she-camel called al-Qaswaa. According to his call , idols worshiped with Allah 5 (SWT) 6 were destroyed .

Second Prophecy

“ The burden upon Arabia . In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye traveling companies of Dedanim. The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled. For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war. For thus hath the LORD said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the LORD God of Israel hath spoken it.” (Isaiah 21:13-17 )

The above text is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad's ( SAWS ) hijrah 7 to Al-Madinah. Those Dedanims mentioned in the above text are the descendants of Dadan who was a great grandfather of Quraysh 8 . The forest in Arabia is the road between Makkah and al-Madinah. The order given to the people of al-Madinah in the prophecy is to meet the immigrants from Makkah with water and food and to treat them well, which was really accomplished between al-Muhajireen 9 and al-Ansar 10 .

In his prophecy, Isaiah described al-Muhajireen as people who fled their homeland to protect their religion and souls against the injustice of their enemies. It also promised that they would prevail at the end and that their enemies shall perish. The sons of Kedar are not other than Quraysh who descended from Kedar bin 11 Banayut bin Isma ’ il (AS) (Ishmael). The above prophecy indicates the reduction in the number of the unbelievers ’ cavalry after one or more years from hijrah represented by the years of an hireling who feels the length of time because of the hardships he encounters. This reduction was really materialized when many of the unbelievers of Makkah embraced Islam and joined the Prophet ( SAWS ) in al-Madinah. As to the expression the LORD God of Israel it can be explained based on the fact that at the time of this prophesy , the religion of Musa (AS) (Moses) was the only religion , while the unbelievers used to worship Beelzebub and idols .

Third Prophecy

I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will ”

keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies . . . They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.” (Isaiah 42:6-17 )

This is a double prophecy. One was to be achieved earlier (6-8), that is, the prophecy of Isa (AS) whom Allah (SWT) calls the righteous and gives him the covenant for his people. His call would be the light for the blind nations, which may be interpreted as sending the disciples before he was lifted 12 to Heaven to preach: “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” (Mark 16:15 (

After that Isaiah clearly indicates that this would come to happen earlier “Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare:” This new prophecy is “a new song” from the land of Kedar . Kedar is the son of Banayut bin Isma ’ il (AS). His land is Makkah and the new song is the sound of azan . 13

In light of all this, it is clear that this second prophecy is related to Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ). This is further asserted with the sentences “let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the LORD , ” which refer clearly to the sound of talbiyah 1 4 from the top of Mount Arafat . Isn ’ t it clear that these are the Muslims and their Prophet ( SAWS ) who would prevail over their enemies : “he shall prevail against his enemies ”?

Fourth Prophecy

“ Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD. Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel ; The God of the whole earth shall he be called . . . O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones. And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children. In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.” (Isaiah 54:1-17 (

It is well known that prophets use symbols and parables in their prophecies. In light of this , in addition to the knowledge of history, we can say the following :

The barren mentioned in the prophecy that did not give birth before is Makkah. It is thus described because it did not have a prophet from the time of Isma ’ il (AS) who came to it with his mother Hajar (RA) 15 after her husband prophet Ibrahim (AS) (Abraham) left them alone in the desert upon the order of Allah (SWT). The offspring of Isma ’ il (AS) are the Adnans, the sons of the desolate woman who would be, according to the prophecy, more than those of the married woman, that is, Sarah (RA) with whom Ibrahim (AS) remained and who is the grandmother of the Israelites. The description of Makkah as being ‘ barren ’ should be understood in the context of comparing its scarcity of prophets with the plethora of prophets who came from Jerusalem . The prophecy said that Makkah would reach right and left, that is, the new religion would prevail east and west .

“ Thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name” means that the creator of Makkah is Allah (SWT) whom the Jews used to call “LORD of hosts” in order to distinguish Him from the other people's gods. “The God of the whole earth shall he be called” means that the new call shall not be limited to one nation; rather, it would be for all people. Islam, unlike Judaism, is really for the entire world .

The prophecy refers to Ka ’ ba, its rebuilding, and the coming of the believers to it in crowds. Believers are described as the sons of Allah (SWT). This is really the case of hajjis 16 . The prophecy also indicates that no enemy shall conquer Makkah. Remember Abraha the Abyssinian who tried to destroy Ka ’ ba but Allah (SWT) destroyed him and his army .

Fifth Prophecy

“ Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and darkness engross the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD. All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory. Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.” (Isaiah 60:1-9 (

A description of Makkah and Ka ’ ba at the time of hajj 17 cannot be more exact than the above description mentioned by Isaiah in 701 B.C. It is a description that fits Makkah since creation and until the Day of Judgment. It is the site that emanates light through the surrounding darkness and all people there are equal in praising Allah (SWT ).

Isaiah describes the condition of hajjis: people who come from far places. They are the sons and Makkah is the mother (remember they were described previously as the sons of Allah). Makkah would be happy with the coming of these crowds with their monies and goods; it is a consummation of worldly benefits as well as heavenly ones: “all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.” In the Noble Qur ’ an Allah (SWT) says what can be translated as , “And announce to mankind the Pilgrimage; they shall come up (hurriedly) to you on foot and upon every slender (conveyance); they shall definitely come up from every deep ravine. That they may witness (things) profitable to them and mention the Name of Allah on days well-known over such brute cattle as He has provided them. So eat thereof, and feed the miserable poor.” (TMQ 18 ) 22: 27 -28 (

The description of Isaiah is further asserted by mentioning the bringing of the sheep of Kedar that are sacrifices at the altar of Allah (SWT). It is a clear description of the sacrifices submitted by the hajjis .

The prophecy sets the scene as being the land of the sons of Kedar in Arabia . The description reaches the most exact point in describing how the hajjs would come to Makkah from around the world to perform hajj. It even mentions that some of them would come flying: “Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?” even before planes were invented while others would come by land or sea .

Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ) in Habakkuk ’ s Prophecies

“ God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran . Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.” (Habakkuk 3:3 (

This prophecy indicates the descent of Tawrah on Musa (AS) in the land of Teman , that is, Sinai. It refers to the descent of the Noble Qur ’ an in land of Paran , that is, Makkah. At that time light would spread all over the world and glory and praise of Allah (SWT) would prevail forever .

Read about the problematic issues regarding the history of the Bible, the tampering with the so-called Sacred Texts, the dumping of many gospels just because they asserted that Isa (AS) was just a prophet and he was never the actual son of Allah (SWT) , etc. . Then , try to think carefully and logically in order to choose the right path and to be sure that Muhammad, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, is the last prophet and the true successor of Isa (AS (.

References

Islam in Ancient Scriptures and Prophet ’ s Books by Dr. Muhammad Mahmoud Said

1 - Salla Allah alayhe Wa Salam [All Prayers and Peace of Allah be upon him ].

2 - The Book of Isaiah is one of the most important books of the Old Testament. While little is known of the personal life of the prophet, he is considered to be one of the greatest of them all. The book is a collection of oracles, prophecies, and reports; but the common theme is the message of salvation .

3 - Alayhe as-Salam [All Peace of Allah be upon him ] .

4 - All the quotation are taken from King James Bible (2000 ) .

5 - The word Allah is the Arabic term for God. Although the use of the word "Allah" is most often associated with Islam, it is not used exclusively by Muslims; Arab Christians and Arabic-speaking Jews also use it to refer to the One God. The Arabic word expresses the unique characteristics of the One God more precisely than the English term. Whereas the word "Allah" has no plural form in Arabic, the English form does. Allah is the God worshipped by all Prophets, from Adam to Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad .

6 - Suhanahu wa Ta'ala [Glorified and Exalted Be He ] .

7 - Immigration from Makkah to al-Madinah .

8 - Prophet Muhammad ’ s ( SAWS ) tribe. Its pedigree leads to Prophet Isma ’ il (AS ) .

9 - The immigrants from Makkah .

10 - The residents of Madienah .

11 - Arabic word for ‘ the son of ’ ; it is sometimes written as ‘ Ibn ’ if it comes ate the beginning of the sentences .

12 - As Muslims, we believe that Isa (AS) was lifted and not crucifies, a belief shared by many Christians and many dropped Bibles .

13 - Call for prayer .

14 - Praise of Allah (SWT) at time of hajj .

15- Radya Allah anhu/anha [May Allah be pleased with him/her].

16 - Muslim pilgrims who go to Makkah to perform hajj .

17 - Pilgrimage

18 - Translation of the Meaning of the Qur'an. This translation is for the realized meaning, so far, of the stated (Surah:Ayah) of the Qur'an. Reading the translated meaning of the Qur'an can never replace reading it in Arabic, the language in which it was revealed

The Psalms1 Mentions the Characteristics of the Last Prophet

The Psalms1 Mentions the Characteristics of the Last Prophet

The proofs are many that Prophet Muhammad (SAWS)2 is the last Prophet and the one mentioned in both the Old Testament and the New Testament.3

Psalms are another evidence in this regard. One psalm reads as follows:
“1 My heart overflows with a goodly theme; I address my verses to the king; my tongue is like the pen of a ready scribe. 2 You are the most handsome of men; grace is poured upon your lips; therefore God has blessed you forever. 3 Gird your sword on your thigh, O mighty one, in your glory and majesty. 4 In your majesty ride on victoriously for the cause of truth and to defend the right; let your right hand teach you dread deeds. 5 Your arrows are sharp in the heart of the king’s enemies; the peoples fall under you. 6 Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever. Your royal scepter is a scepter of equity; 7 you love righteousness and hate wickedness. Therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions; … 9 daughters of kings are among your ladies of honor; at your right hand stands the queen in gold of Ophir. 10 Hear, O daughter, consider and incline your ear; forget your people and your father's house, 11 and the king will desire your beauty. Since he is your lord, bow to him; … 16 In the place of ancestors you, O king, shall have sons; you will make them princes in all the earth.17 I will cause your name to be celebrated in all generations; therefore the peoples will praise you forever and ever.”4 (Psalm 45: 1-17)
Christians believe that the above text was a prophecy of the prophet to come, that is, Isa (AS)5 (Jesus) in their belief. As far as Muslims are concerned, they believe that the above descriptions fit Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) more than they fit prophet Isa (AS).
The above text mentions nine characteristics of the prophet to come:

First: he would have more beauty than any human being “You are the most handsome of men.” This cannot be a description of Isa (AS) because Christians believe that the prophecy of Isaiah was realized in Isa (AS), that is, “He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.”6 (Isaiah 53:2)
Although we disagree with this meaning their scholars asserted more than once. Cleamndous the Alexandrian said, “his beauty was in his soul and deeds, but his look was ugly” while Tartilian mentioned that “he had no physical beauty; in fact, he was far removed from any bodily glory.” If this is their opinion of Isa (AS) how can it be said that he was “the most handsome of men.”7
On the other hand, many proofs are there on the handsomeness of our Prophet (SAWS). Al-Baraa bin Malik, one of his Companions, describes him as follows: “I did not see anybody … looking more handsome than the Prophet. He was not excessively tall or short and had wide shoulders. His hair used to hang down to the earlobes. He was the most handsome man I ever saw.”8
Second: the words of prophethood are delivered verbally by him “grace is poured upon your lips.” This means he is illiterate and his revelation is not written. Isa (AS) was not illiterate: “When he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, he went to the synagogue on the sabbath day, as was his custom. He stood up to read” (Luke 4:16)
In Deuteronomy, the prophet to come would be illiterate: “I will raise up for them a prophet like you (that is Moses) from among their own people; I will put my words in the mouth of the prophet, who shall speak to them everything that I command.” (Deuteronomy 18:18)
In Isaiah it is written that “The vision of all this has become for you like the words of a sealed document. If it is given to those who can read, with the command, ‘Read this,’ they say, ‘We cannot, for it is sealed. And if it is given to those who cannot read, saying, ‘Read this, ‘they say, ‘We cannot read.’” (Isaiah 29: 11-12) In many versions, the plural pronoun ‘we’ is ‘I’. This is the same expression Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) says to Angel Jibril (AS) (Gabriel) at the Cave of Hira’, that is “I cannot read”.

Third: he is eternally blessed: “God has blessed you forever.”

Fourth: he would have sword by which he would conquer his enemies, “Gird your sword on your thigh, O mighty one, in your glory and majesty. In your majesty ride on victoriously for the cause of truth and to defend the right; let your right hand teach you dread deeds. Your arrows are sharp in the heart of the king’s enemies; the peoples fall under you.” Isa (AS) did not hold a sword or fight any enemy. He did not have the status of a king among his people. On the contrary, Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) fought for Allah9 ’s Cause “In your majesty ride on victoriously for the cause of truth and to defend the right” and he was the leader of his people.

Fifth: he would love good deeds just like all other prophets, but Allah (SWT)10 prefers him, “your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”

Sixth: presents would be presented to this prophet and the king’s daughters would serve him and be among his wives, “daughters of kings are among your ladies of honor; at your right hand stands the queen in gold of Ophir.” Prophet Isa (AS) did not marry while Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) married Lady Safiyah Bint-Huiayy Ibn-Akhtab who was the king among his people and Lady Maria Bint-Sham’oun was gifted to him. The daughter of Khosrau was the wife of his grandson al-Hussein.

Seventh: peoples would follow him and embrace his religion, “13The princess is decked in her chamber with gold-woven robes; 14 in many-colored robes she is led to the king; behind her the virgins, her companions, follow.15 With joy and gladness they are led along as they enter the palace of the king.”

Eighth: he would give his people dignity and high status after debasement, “In the place of ancestors you, O king, shall have sons; you will make them princes in all the earth.”

Ninth: He would be praised forever, “I will cause your name to be celebrated in all generations; therefore the peoples will praise you forever and ever.” The meaning of Muhammad is the ever-praised, is this a matter of coincidence?!

In brief, twisting facts in order to suit one’s purpose and bias does not succeed. Both the Old and New Testaments are full of references to the coming of Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) and the fair reader of both would discover this for himself. There are many books written about the translations of the Bible that indicate the bias and illogical turns. One of the best books you can read is Truth in Translation: Accuracies and Bias in the English Translations of the New Testament by Jason David BeDuhn (University Press of America 2003). At the beginning of this book, the author mentions that there “are many English translations of the Bible, and no two read alike. If you have noticed this, you may have been alarmed. Since Christians believe that their salvation to some degree depends upon understanding the truths in the Bible, the idea that Bibles differ in what they say can be very disturbing.” (vii)

1- Psalms (Hebrew: Tehilim‎, תהילים, or “praises”) is a book of the Hebrew Bible (the Christian Old Testament), included in the collected works known as the "Writings" or Ketuvim. The Book of Psalms consists of 150 psalms, each of which constitutes a religious song, though one or two are atypically long and may constitute a set of related chants. When the Bible was divided into chapters, each Psalm was assigned its own chapter. Psalms are sometimes referenced as chapters, despite chapter assignments postdating the initial composition of the “canonical” Psalms by at least 1,500 years.
2- Salla Allah alayhe Wa Salam [All Prayers and Peace of Allah be upon him].
3- These mean what we have now of these documents that have been tampered with so that to delete any reference to Muhammad (SAWS) but evidences are still many to prove that he is the last prophet. It is also noteworthy that we have many New Testaments and many Old Testaments but we do not have an authenticated origin.
4- Source: http://bible.thelineberrys.com
5- Alayhe as-Salam [All Peace of Allah be upon him].
6- This translation is taken from New American Standard Bible (1995). In God’s Word Translation it is “He grew up in his presence like a young tree, like a root out of dry ground. He had no form or majesty that would make us look at him. He had nothing in his appearance that would make us desire him.” In King James Bible it is “For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.” In American Standard Version it is “For he grew up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.” In Bible in Basic English it is “For his growth was like that of a delicate plant before him, and like a root out of a dry place: he had no grace of form, to give us pleasure.” In Douay-Rhemis Bible: “And he shall grow up as a tender plant before him, and as a root out of a thirsty ground: there is no beauty in him, nor comeliness: and we have seen him, and there was no sightliness, that we should be desirous of him.” In Darby Bible Translation:“ For he shall grow up before him as a tender sapling, and as a root out of dry ground: he hath no form nor lordliness, and when we see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.”

7- Our Prophet (SAWS) describes prophet Isa (AS) as being “a man of medium height and moderate complexion inclined to the red and white colors and of lank hair.” This means he was handsome and this is logical because how can Allah (SWT) send an ugly prophet to call people to his path. Ugliness is a repelling characteristic that would undermine the call in its cradle.
8- At-Tirmithi, Muhammdan Attributes (3). Sahih as per Al-Albani in Compendium of Muhammdan Attributes (p. 14). Al-Baraa bin ‘Azib was asked, “Was the face of the Prophet (as bright) as a sword?" He said, "No, but (as bright) as a moon.” (Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 752).
9- The word Allah is the Arabic term for God. Although the use of the word ‘Allah’is most often associated with Islam, it is not used exclusively by Muslims; Arab Christians and Arabic-speaking Jews also use it to refer to the One God. The Arabic word expresses the unique characteristics of the One God more precisely than the English term. Whereas the word "Allah" has no plural form in Arabic, the English form does. Allah is the God worshipped by all Prophets, from Adam to Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.
10- Subhanahu wa Ta'ala [Glorified and Exalted Be He].

Is the Selection (of the prophets) Only from the People of Israel?

Is the Selection (of the prophets) Only from the People of Israel?

The bible text speaks in apparent contradictions to the following subject of salvation. According to Johanna, Jesus said to Samurai in the context of his talking about Jesus: “Because the salvation is from the Jews)" Johanna 4/22). But this matter is mentioned in a lot of other texts in the Bible and the Old Testament, which throw doubt on the correctness of the issue of this statement from Jesus, especially, that it is mentioned apparently in the context in which it is mentioned. We found here that it is worthy to mention the texts of the holy bible that indicate the possibility of the transfer of the prophecy from Israel to another nation like the Arab?

Allah has sent a lot of prophets to the people of Israel, but they didn't believe them and killed them. Let’s contemplate what is said by the prophet about this insurgent nation, in order to find whether it deserves the permanency of blessing and selection. Mousses said about them: “They are a nation that have neither opinion nor insight, if they were reasonable, they would comprehend this and contemplate the afterworld-" 32:28/29

And he said: " a distorted and indirect generation, how they are awarded whereas they are stupid and unwise people?-"the repetition 32/5-6

The same was said by Elias: " I have felt the same jealousy of God, the God of the soldiers, because the people of Israel have left your convention and breach your slaughters, in addition they killed your prophets by sword. Then I was left alone, and they wanted to kill me-" Kings (Al-Mlouk) (1) 19/10

The same description, Allah described them in the book of the prophet Hazkial: ”Allah said to me: I send you to the people of Israel, to an insurgent nation that was insurgent with me and were disobedient to me until this day. And I send you to the cruel and the hard-hearted people to tell them: all what God say. They may obey or not, because they are insurgents. They know that a prophet has been sent to them. As for you, do not be afraid of them and from their speech. Do not be afraid, because you live among the scorpions. Do not be afraid of their speech and do not get scared from their cruel faces, because they are insurgents. You have to speak with them according to My speech, they may obey or not, Because they are insurgents. Hazkial 2/3-8

Also this was said about them by the prophet Ishia: " Skies hear and you the earth listen, because God is speaking, I have brought up sons, as for them they disobeyed me. The bull knows its sponsor and the donkey knows its owner, as for the people of Israel they don't know, my nation did not understand. Woe unto the mistaken nation, people full of sins, the children of the evil-committer. A corrupted generation, who left God and despise the sanity of Israel, you will increase your deviation, every one is ill and every heart is atheist. From the feet until the head there is not any sanity but injury, depression and a soft hit which is not moisten by oil- "Ishia 1/1-6.

When Jesus came he called Jerusalem: "You the killer of the prophets "Matta 13/37 ( For the great number of prophets who were killed on its land. Jesus said while talking to their groups :” Woe unto you the writers and the hypocrite Pharisee…. Woe unto you the blinded leaders… the ignorant and blinded men… the snakes the sons of the serpents, how dare you to escape from the doom of the hell, therefore I sent to you prophets, wise men and the writers, whom you will kill and crucify, while you will whip others in your gathering… Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets "…Matta 37/23

Is this a nation that deserves to have the welfare and the prophecy on its land? If no, then which nation is the selected one? Which nation other than the nation that is promised by welfare repeatedly; that's of the sons of Isma'eel (peace be upon him)? There is not any nation that don't pretend being the selected nation

Musa (Moses) Announces Good Tidings of a Prophet like him

Musa (Moses) Announces Good Tidings of a Prophet like him

Musa (AS) 1 (Moses) Announces Good Tidings of a Prophet like him

When prophet Musa (AS) descended down Tur Mount after Allah 2 (SWT) 3 spoke to him, he told the Children of Israel that: “And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.” (Deuteronomy 18:17-22) 4

It is explicit that the above text is about a great prophet to come after prophet Musa (AS). The characteristics of this prophet are mentioned I order for us to know who he is. Christians claim that this prophet is Isa (AS) (Jesus)5 . Peter 6 mentions that “For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.” (Acts of the Prophets 3: 22-24) Although Peter believes that this is the description of prophet Isa (AS), we, as Muslims, are sure that this text, as many others, refers to Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ) 7 . Christians do not have solid evidence that may support their claim. On the other hand, upon analysis, the text provides many indications that consolidate the claim that this prophet to come after prophet Musa (AS) is Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ). This Torah text mentions the characteristics of this prophet as follows:

First:

He is a prophet “A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up.” Christians do not believe that Isa (AS) was a prophet; they bestow Divinity over him while Orthodox Christians believe he is Allah Himself. How come it is said “A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up” and not “Myself shall I raise up”? If Isa (AS) is the prophet mentioned in the text, then his Divinity is just a chimera. Christians should have a solution for this dilemma!!

Second

He is not one from the Children of Israel; rather, he is one from their brothers, that is, their cousins “unto you of your brethren.” The cousins of the Children of Israel are the children of Esau bin 8 Ishaq (AS) (Isaac) and the children of Ismai’l (AS) bin Ibrahim (AS) (Abraham). It is not uncommon in Torah to use the word ‘brethren’ to refer to ‘cousins.’ Musa (AS) says to the Children of Israel “Ye are to pass through the coast of your brethren the children of Esau…” (Deuteronomy 2:4) As mentioned before, the children of Esau are the cousins of the Children of Israel. Another use of the same reference is in Numbers when “Moses sent messengers from Kadesh unto the king of Edom , Thus saith thy brother Israel , Thou knowest all the travail that hath befallen us” ( 20:14 ) Here Musa (AS) calls Edom ‘brother’ while he is actually a ‘cousin.’ Therefore, the prophet announces in the text can be an Arab in order to realize the bliss promised for the offspring of Ismai’l (AS) or it can be one from the children of Esau. However, none from the latter group claimed to be the waited-for prophet. Who is he then?!

Third

This prophet is like Musa (AS). There was never a prophet like Musa (AS) in Children of Israel: “And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face” (Deuteronomy 34:10) In the Sumerian Torah the issue is more emphatic: “And there shall not be a prophet in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD conferred privately with.” (Deuteronomy 34:10) This similarity is realized in Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ) but not in prophet Isa (AS). This is not a matter of bias; rather, it is based on many similarities: both Musa (AS) and Muhammad ( SAWS ) were born naturally; both married; both had shari’ah; both fought their enemies; both led his ummah 9 ; both were human beings. Christians claim that prophet Isa (AS) was a god. They should decide first because they contradict themselves!!

Isa (AS) himself described the prophet to come as being like prophet Musa (AS): “Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?” (John 5: 45-47)

Fourth

The prophet to come is illiterate. He does not read or write and the revelation that comes to him is an oral one 10 “will put my words in his mouth”, that is, he does write down the revelation. Isa (AS) was not illiterate: “And he came to Nazareth , where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.” (Luke 4:16)

Fifth

He delivers his entire Message “he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.” This really fits Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ). In the Noble Qur’an, Allah (SWT) says what can be translated as “Today I have completed your religion for you, and I have perfected My favor on you, and I am satisfied with Islam as a religion for you.” (TMQ (11 ) 5:3) Prophet Isa (AS) described that prophet to come in the Paraclete prophecy in John: “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.” ( 14:26 ) Prophet Isa (AS) cannot be that prophet who shall deliver all what Allah commands him because Allah has lifted him before he could do so. Therefore, he told his Disciples that there would be another ‘Comforter’ who would deliver the Message in full and no killing or torture would prevent him from doing that: “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.” (John 16: 12-13)

Sixth

Those who do not listen to the prophet to come would be punished by Allah “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.” He is to be obeyed and followed. Otherwise, the disobedient would be punished. This really happened to all the enemies of Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ). In the prophecy of husbandmen prophet Isa (AS) says that “And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.” (Matthew 21:44) The said prophet is like a stone on which his enemies perish one after another. He is the prophet prophesied by Daniel: “And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.” (2: 44-45)

Prophet Isa (AS) did not have such power and strength; he even did not threat his alleged killers 12 , then what about those who did not even listen to his words? Narrating the alleged crucifixion (rather crucifiction) story, Luke mentions that “Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.” ( 23: 34 )

Seventh

The prophet to come would not be killed; Allah would protect him. The lying prophet shall die: “But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.” Christians may claim that the said prophet is Isa (AS) because he was crucified and died. However, was Isa (AS) a lying prophet?! Absolutely not.

Eighth

The prophet to come would talk about unseen future events that would materialize even after many years. The Noble Qur’an and the sunnah 13 are fraught with many predictions that came true. One example is the defeat of the Romans at the hands of the Persians. In 617 AD, the Persian Empire was about to annihilate the Roman Empire . The armies of Khusraw Parwiz (Chosroes II) reached Egypt and conquered most of the Roman Empire . Heraclius wanted to flee from Constantinople but the Roman Archbishop convinced him to stay and ask for meek peace.

Amid al this and contrary to all expectations, Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ) said that the Romans would defeat the Persian within nine years. Allah revealed to him what can be translated as “The Romans have been overcome (by the Persians). In the more adjacent (i.e., more easy to reach; the Levant ) (part) of the earth. And even after their being overcome, they will overcome (the others) Within several years. To Allah belongs the Command ever before and ever after, and upon that day the believers will exult.” (TMQ 30: 2-5) This really took place: from 623 to 625 AD Heraclius succeeded in expelling the Persians. In 627 AD the Romans marched until they reached the Tigris and then the Persian asked for peace and returned the Sacred Cross that they had taken before. Who then told Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ) about what would happen? Allah (SWT) did because Muhammad ( SAWS ) was the prophet to come and the on prophesied by prophet Musa (AS) and referred to by prophet Isa (AS). Edward Gibbon mentions that at the time the Noble Qur’an predicted such an event it was the hardest to believe because the first twelve years of Heraclius reign asserted that the Roman Empire was going to perish. The same story is mentioned in the sunnah in Sunan aT-Trimidhi (3193) with more details.

In light of the above, it should be clear that the prophet predicted by Musa (AS) was not the great prophet Isa (AS) who did not match the characteristics mention din the prophecy but rather his brother Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ). Jews are still waiting for their Elias because they do not believe he has come. When Yahiya (AS) (John the Baptist) was sent, Jews came and ask him: “What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.” (John 1:21) That meant he was not the prophet the Jews were waiting for. The Disciples wanted Isa (AS) to be that prophet to come, especially when they saw his miracles but he had another opinion because he knew he was not that prophet to come: “Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world. When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.” (John 1:21)

Christians say that there is a problem in the Torah text (Deuteronomy 18: 17 -22) that refutes the Muslims’ claim. For Allah says to Musa (AS) “The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken” (Deuteronomy 18: 15) They say that the bold phrase indicates that the prophet to come would be from among the Children of Israel. However, verification would refute this phrase as being an addition because prophet Musa (AS) did not mention it when he recounted the story to his people: “And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.” (Deuteronomy 18: 17-18) There is a contradiction here. Was Allah (SWT) contradicting himself? Or was it Musa (AS)? Or was this a matter of tampering with the text? I think it is the last one. Otherwise, let Christians justify what they say especially that the problematic phrase is not mentioned in Peter’s quotation of the same event in the Acts: “For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.” (3: 22) or in Stephanus’s quotation as well: “This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.” (Acts 7: 37 ) How could Musa (AS), Peter, and Stepahnus miss that important phrase? Really they could just if it was not an original one!

Musa’s (AS) Prophecy of the promised Bliss in Paran

Just before his death, prophet Musa (AS) told his people blessed news mentioned in Deuteronomy: “And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death. And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran , and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them. Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.” (33: 1-3) Habakkuk reiterates the same prophecy: “God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran . Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power. Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet. He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.” (3: 3-6)

The above has witnessed radical changes because of biased translations. However, the core meaning is still the same and still supports the Muslims’ claim that the prophet to come was Muhammad ( SAWS ). The text mentions three places from which bliss would come: the Mount of Sinai here Allah (SWT) talked to prophet Musa (AS), Seir which is a mountain at the land of Judah: “And the border compassed from Baalah westward unto mount Seir, and passed along unto the side of mount Jearim, which is Chesalon, on the north side, and went down to Bethshemesh, and passed on to Timnah:” (Joshua 15: 10), and Paran Mountain which is, according to the references in the Old and New Testaments, to the south of the desert of Palestine. The Old Testament mentions that prophet Ismai’l (AS) was raised at Paran: “And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt .” (Genesis 21: 21) It is historically proved that he grow up in Makkah. Both Jews and Christians think this text tells about the past regarding the spread of Allah’s glory to such far places as Paran, Seir and Sinai. However, Muslims believe that the text indicates clearly the appearance of prophet Isa (AS) in Seir in Palestine and then the appearance of Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ) in the Mount of Paran along with thousands of his supporters. Muslims’ claim is well supported:

First: Paran Mountain is in Makkah where prophet Ismai’l (AS) lived: “And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt .” (Genesis 21: 21) His offspring spread in the area: “These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations. And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people. And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur that is before Egypt , as thou goest toward Assyria : and he died in the presence of all his brethren.” (Genesis 25: 16-18) Havilah is an area in Yemen while Shur is at the south of Palestine . Thus, prophet Ismai’l (AS) and his offspring inhabited south and north of Hejaz and this area includes Paran where he lived.

Second: The existence of an area called Paran in Palestine does not mean there is no other one of the same name at which prophet Ismai’l (AS) lived, that is, Hejaz where prophet Ismai’l (AS) and his father built the Ka’ba and where Zamzam well sprung under his feet. This last fact was mentioned by many scholars and historians such as Jerome and Yusbius who mentioned that Paran was Makkah.

Third: It not acceptable to say that the text is about the past because the use of past tense is not uncommon in expressing the future in the Old and New Testament as well as in the Nobel Qur’an.

Fourth: Why did Allah (SWT) mentioned Paran Mountain in particular if it the reference is to the spread of His glory?

Fifth: The mentioning of thousands of saints, or the “angels” in some translations, is another proof as the word ‘angles’ can refer to ‘followers or companions’: “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.” (Revelation 12: 7) When did thousands of angelic/ innocent supporters appear in Paran? They are Muhammad ( SAWS ) and his Companions.

Sixth: Habakkuk further supports the Muslims’ stand: “God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran . Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power. Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet. He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.” (3: 3-6) This means that there would a prophethood that would sparkle like light and its effects would be everlasting.

This is our claim supported by many proofs. We accept other opinions that are based on logical facts and explanations. Until then, we think it is clear that prophecies about the coming of Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ) abound in both Old Testament and New Testament and that they are supported by historical facts. Let your bias go, read without presuppositions and we are sure you will find the right way.

1- Salla Allah alayhe Wa Salam [All Prayers and Peace of Allah be upon him].

2- The word Allah is the Arabic term for God. Although the use of the word "Allah" is most often associated with Islam, it is not used exclusively by Muslims; Arab Christians and Arabic-speaking Jews also use it to refer to the One God. The Arabic word expresses the unique characteristics of the One God more precisely than the English term. Whereas the word "Allah" has no plural form in Arabic, the English form does. Allah is the God worshipped by all Prophets, from Adam to Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

3- Suhanahu wa Ta'ala [Glorified and Exalted Be He].

4- All quotations are taken from King James Bible (2000).

5- Of course they have the right to claim, but the issue is to provide logical and acceptable evidence. Here we do not only claim; we provide proofs.

6- He is one of prophet Isa’s (AS) disciples. He was a fisherman and prophet Isa (AS) called him ‘Botrous’ which means ‘the rock’.

7- Salla Allah alayhe Wa Salam [All Prayers and Peace of Allah be upon him].

8- Literally: ‘the son of’ in Arabic.

9- Nation.

10- In this Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ) is unlike prophet Musa (AS). However, we say they are similar and not identical.

11- Translation of the Meaning of the Qur’an. This translation is for the realized meaning, so far, of the stated (Surah: Ayah) of the Qur’an. Reading the translated meaning of the Qur’an can never replace reading it in Arabic, the language in which it was revealed. This is the translation of Dr. Muhammad Mahmûd Ghâli.

12- As Muslims, we believe that prophet Isa (AS) was not crucified but rather lifted to Heaven.

13- Words and actions of Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS ).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back