Black People Politics : The GOP is desperate to stop Trump, no matter what voters say

Anonymous Just Made Good on Its Promise to Hack Donald Trump

Earlier this week the hacker group Anonymous declared “total war” on GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, calling his behavior “deeply disturbing.”

On Thursday, Anonymous started to follow through on that promise, reportedly posting personal information about Trump online. Most of it was already public, like his birthday, his place of birth, and his legal counsel, but there were a few tidbits that had been private, namely his (alleged) social security number and the number to his cell phone,according to USA Today ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/anonymous-just-made-good-promise-123601384.html

Paul Ryan's Latest Speech Said One Thing: He's Running

He took the stage at AIPAC, and he began courting delegates from the great state of Florida

... This was a guy doing more than rattling the saber. He was swinging it around his head until the air whistled. And, yes, this was a guy who's still thinking about being president, no matter how many non-facts he burbles out on the topic to various interviewers.

Yeah, he's running. By not running, but he's running.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a43220/paul-ryan-aipac-speech/

landscape-1458653443-paulyryan.jpg

GettyAlex Wong

Are you kidding me willa? Cruz is a decent guy with integrity? :wow: :facepalm:

Everyone knows Cruz represents the Tea Party, and has tremendous disdain for Black folk:

Ted Cruz: The Distinguished Wacko Bird from Texas

In less than a year, Texas Republican Ted Cruz has become the most despised man in the U.S. Senate. He's been likened to Joe McCarthy, accused of behaving like a schoolyard bully, and smeared by senior members of his own party. Is this any way to get ahead in Washington? Well, Cruz is no dummy—just ask him—and his swift rise might prove that it's the only way ...

http://www.gq.com/story/ted-cruz-republican-senator-october-2013

1013-GQ-MOPO02.01.jpg

:SuN040: Wait… You know why the old cronyism of the senate dislikes Cruz,… because he's the one that yells "Liar!" when there is a bald face lie being told on the senate floor. He's been likened to Joe Mc Carthy? In other words some don't like being accused, and refer to that as a bully. I call it a watch dog. So the senior members of his own party don't like the young upstart accusing them of putting deals in their pockets, owing favors and the dishonesty of how politics have been being run as usual for a while. I like it. We don't want the I'll scratch your back if you'll scratch mine mentality any more in our government. This is why we have all this voter rebellion, we don't want same ol' same ol' authoritarian politicians. At least the Republicans don't anymore, and that is why Trump is the Republican-strong arm for mostly those who aren't studying out the side effects of him as a president. Knee-jerk reaction.

As the election season goes on Trump is loosing ground to the only man who can prevent him from becoming a President and that is by getting more votes for Cruz. Why, because he is an intelligent candidate for our country. Did the report you read state the proof that Ted Cruz "has disdain for Black people?" I follow these things carefully, and that is not the candidate I know. But there are people I believe running, even as a Dem. where I would think that. By the way that judicial figure on Ted's shoulder is holding the Law of the Constitution which protects us all from being over run by dictators who would come up in our own government.

Let me make this crystal clear to you willa, I don't care from Trump or Cruz, those are your folk, the Republicans, if fact, if I could get away wit it, I'd ... :uzi::shot::shot: both of 'em, k?

:SuN040: Wait… You know why the old cronyism of the senate dislikes Cruz,… because he's the one that yells "Liar!" when there is a bald face lie being told on the senate floor. He's been likened to Joe Mc Carthy? In other words some don't like being accused, and refer to that as a bully. I call it a watch dog. So the senior members of his own party don't like the young upstart accusing them of putting deals in their pockets, owing favors and the dishonesty of how politics have been being run as usual for a while. I like it. We don't want the I'll scratch your back if you'll scratch mine mentality any more in our government. This is why we have all this voter rebellion, we don't want same ol' same ol' authoritarian politicians. At least the Republicans don't anymore, and that is why Trump is the Republican-strong arm for mostly those who aren't studying out the side effects of him as a president. Knee-jerk reaction.

As the election season goes on Trump is loosing ground to the only man who can prevent him from becoming a President and that is by getting more votes for Cruz. Why, because he is an intelligent candidate for our country. Did the report you read state the proof that Ted Cruz "has disdain for Black people?" I follow these things carefully, and that is not the candidate I know. But there are people I believe running, even as a Dem. where I would think that. By the way that judicial figure on Ted's shoulder is holding the Law of the Constitution which protects us all from being over run by dictators.

Let me make this crystal clear to you willa, I don't care from Trump or Cruz, those are your folk, the Republicans, if fact, if I could get away wit it, I'd ... :uzi::shot::shot: both of 'em, k?

For sure you are perfectly clear about your position with the politics you endorse. k! Here's more ammo for ya… :bazooka::bomb:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back