Brother AACOOLDRE : The Good News gospel

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Oct 11, 2012.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    GOOD NEWS OF THE NT

By Andre Austin

Titus and Jesus both preached the Good News- a translation of the Greek word “Euaggelion” was a technical term of a Roman military victory.

Jesus said: “I must preach the good news (Euaggelion)

Titus also preached the “Euaggelion” in galilee. As a matter of fact Titus informed Vespasian the same destruction of galilee that Jesus predicted. I’m stuptified why scholars have failed to make the connection.

“Hereupon Titus sent one of his horsemen to his father, and let him know the good news “Euaggelion” of what he had done”- War of the Jews 3, 10, 503

To compound the parallel beyond a mere coincidence we see Jesus ministry as a parody of Titus military campaign in Israel.

I guess Titus and the Romans get the last laugh for the past 2,000 years we have been duped, bamboozled, hoodwinked and led astray by a bi-sexual dude claiming to be the son of man/god in the fictional image of Jesus Christ.

For $9.99 you can read all about on Joseph Atwill new movie “Caesar’s Messiah” on amazon instant video or rent it for $2 dollars. If you like it you can get his book for $20 dollars