Brother AACOOLDRE : The Golden ***: and the rituals of Isis & Osiris

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Sep 3, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE GOLDEN ***: And the rituals of Isis & Osiris

By Apuleius

Excerpts of Apuleius, (a black Phoenician from Carthage, in Africa?), when mentioning Venus-Isis. Apuleius writings on Venus is in part his understanding of Hesiod’s writings on Venus-Aphrodite and the story of Osiris penis being thrown in the Nile river and sis substitute of it and impregnation. Even St. Paul is a parody of the caper in Acts chapter 13.

The tale of Lucius (Lucifer?), or the Golden *** (Osiris?) was told between 180-190AD. His hostess is said to be a witch and Lucius, overcome with fatal curiosity, watches her turn herself into a bird. Wishing to do the same, he rubs himself with a magic ointment, but to his horror he is transformed into an *** (donkey) and stolen by thieves before he can get hold of the antidote, a rose. Finally, with the aid of the goddess Venus-Isis, he succeeds in eating a wreath of Roses and becomes a human being again.

Pliny the Elder had reported that Venus had the names of Lucifer and Vesper relating to the sun and moon.

Venus…had been brought forth by the deep-blue womb of ocean, and nourished by the froth of the curling waves; and that she now dwelt among mortals, allowing them to gaze promiscuously on her divinity-or at the very least, Venus had a second birth (this time from earth, not water): a Venus endowed with the flower of virginity, and germinated from a distillation of the stars” (book 4).

I the primal mother of all living, I the elemental source of energy, I the fostering Venus of the girdled earth” (book 4).

Queen of Heaven…you are celestial Venus who in the first moment of Creation mingled the opposing sexes in the generation of mutual desires are now worshiped in the wave-washed (by the moon Goddess sway0, shrine of Paphos” (Book 11).

I who govern by my nod the crests of light in the sky, the purifying wafts of the ocean, and the lamentable silences of hell-I, whose single godhead is venerated all over the earth under manifold forms, varying rites, and changing names. Thus, the Phrygians call me Pessinuntia, at Attica they call me Minerva, In Cyprus they call me Paphos, Cretans call me Diana, and the Eleusinian’s call me Ceres. Some call me Juno, some call me Bellona, some call me Hecate, Rhamnusia, Arii from Ethiopia and the Egyptians who excel in antique lore, and all worship me with their ancestral ceremonies and call me by my true name, Queen Isis (Book 11).

After I read this I found it amazing how the description of Jesus in Revelations book 1 sounded a lot like Apuleius Golden *** in his book 2. Also in the book of Jude 1:13. St. Paul was made a parody of Hesiod’s version of the foam formed Venus and this is why I believe the letter of Jude was in part talking about Paul as a Horse and linking him with Venus.

Conclusion:

“Survival of the ancient Egyptian cult of Serapis (Osiris) alongside Christianity is also made particularly clear in the fanciful novel The Golden *** by Lucius Apuleius, a Platonist, educated in Carthage, Athens and Rome…The early church father’s detested him.

His novel recounts the various adventures and misadventures of Apuleius after he is by magic transformed into a Donkey, which is restored to human form at the end of the book through the merciful intervention of Isis and Serapis (Osiris). The goddess appears to Apuleius, explains that she (Isis) is known by many names-Minerva, Venus, Diana, Ceres, Juno, Hecate.

Apuleius also confirms that the promise of Resurrection was contained in the rites of Isis. They assured the mystae (followers) that they would see and venerate the goddess in their afterlives. This is an obvious parallel with Christian expectations that they will see God in the next world: “blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God” (Matthew 5:8). Also see Matthew 25:31-43 on importance on sight/righteousness. (Christianity An ancient Egyptian Religion p224-225 by Ahmed Osman,

These same pure in heart have no hot-hearts or Cold-hearts in Rev chapter 3 because they have the formula of the spit of Lukewarm (Tefnut) so that they can see (be healed by God] verses those with salve on their eyes.

Gary Greenberg reports in his book the desire to see god are themes in Egyptian literature for healing (The bible Myth p. 198-200). Since the name Luke is linked with healing and Warm is the spit born Tefnut “heat of heaven” who is with the eyes of Ra who set them in their right places we have the other links in the Tree of Justice of right and wrong who eyes are opened too.

When souls tell they are living in Maat (Tefnut) they desire to see somebody in the Egyptian Book of Life”.

With al of this evidence I see why the Muslims & Christians are on the sly tip, indirectly by double Entedre trying to link the Goddess Isis with terrorism by the same names associations. And that dirty pool trying to make us see something positive as negative.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I was told that the CIA helped to create Isis/Isil
    I dont like it because its deeds are spiling over into name association of an ancient religion that all three religious groups hate their own mother-Isis

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Why Muslim terrorist call themselves ISIS

By Andre Austin

“Along came the skull-cap wearing Muslims and the creed of Islam, inspired by the ‘prophet Mohammed when he had a vision in the year 612AD. Once more we find that Islam’s roots are in Christianity and Judaism and therefore Babylon. Muslims see Islam as an updated continuation [ Black nationalist see the Egyptian religion as an old 8-track stereo to Islam], of the Judeo-Christian stream and they, too, trace their ancestry back to our old mate, Abraham, who is said to have emerged from the Sumerian (Founded by the Black Heads, black people), city of Ur (also known as Mesopotamia/Iraq), and headed up for Egypt. Josephus lied when said Abraham brought math with him to Egypt when the Pyramid’s and math predated Ur. Josephus also insulted the Temple of Isis in Rome with a fictional sex story.

[Gary Greenberg proves to my satisfaction that Hebrew scribes edited, redacted Abraham from coming from the Sudan/Ethiopia then moving up to Egypt see 101 Myths of the Bible]

Muslims believe that Abraham built the Kaaba, the sacred shrine at Mecca, and the focus of pilgrimage for muslims all over the world. But it was in fact originally a pagan temple of Goddess (Semiramis-Isis) worship featuring the famous Black Stone (now a black gang based out of Chicago)…The Black stone supposed to have been brought to Mecca by Abraham, was used originally for ancient pagan ritual. Again you see brotherhood symbolism in this new religion. The symbols of the crescent and the curved sword (Muslim reinact in prayer stance), the scimitar, are identified with the Moon and Venus, the morning star, the term used for Lucifer, Jesus and Isis…All three are brotherhood inventions…islam was created by the same brotherhood networks as the Christian religions, to further imprison, divide and rule.

Islam is not the opposite of Christianity and Judaism, they are all oppo-sames: the same state of mind with a different name, ultimately controlled by the same people”

See David Icke’s The Biggest Secret p.118-119 All info within the brackets are mine.

Icke goes on p.133 to link Mary the mother of Jesus with Isis, the virgin mother of the Egyptian son of God Horus, wife of Osiris. He points out Isis other names of “barati, Dianna, Rhea, Minerva, Aphrodite, Venus, Hecate, Juno, Ceres, Luna [Mary], and many, many others”.

Foolish grasshopper try to link President Obama’s nickname of barry with “barati” and grew a dislike for the insult to the Goddess Isis so he called the terrorist group Isil instead.

With all of this information I still hope that young girl doesn’t still believe that the Muslims or CIA Jesuits naming terror in the name of Isis was no mere accident or freak of nature.