Egypt : The Gods Of Egypt Film To Hold An All White Cast

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
http://www.change.org/petitions/dan...-gods-of-egypt-from-holding-an-all-white-cast
"The Gods of Egypt", that strip the divine from the ancient text, into a land they once ruled. I had been a frequent follower of the story myself for some time now, due to my past interests in what would be made of it. However, the project went in a direction I would've never expected, casting the Danish actor "Nikolaj Coster-Waldau" (famed for his works on the Game of Thrones) as the Egyptian god Ra.

Ok black fam, do you see the progression? Not too long ago they used a skinny white model to be the African Queen. You also have Katie Perry in an Egyptian video where she is queen of Sheba I guess, now this.

Peace!

been going on for over 60 years....
white people for some reason want to claim egypt...

Contact the Filmmakers on IMDbPro »
SEE RANK
She (I) (1965)
106 min - Adventure | Fantasy | Sci-Fi - 18 April 1965 (UK)
Your rating:
1,674 users
Reviews: 42 user | 15 critic

An Edwardian archaeologist and two companions stumble upon a lost city in East Africa, run by a beautiful queen whose love holds the promise of immortality.

of course the beautiful queen is white and the slaves are black....

one love
khasm

Contact the Filmmakers on IMDbPro »
SEE RANK
She (I) (1965)
106 min - Adventure | Fantasy | Sci-Fi - 18 April 1965 (UK)
Your rating:
1,674 users
Reviews: 42 user | 15 critic

An Edwardian archaeologist and two companions stumble upon a lost city in East Africa, run by a beautiful queen whose love holds the promise of immortality.

of course the beautiful queen is white and the slaves are black....

one love
khasm

I knew you gew up watching those same Cecil B demile films where everybody was white.... And if you saw a black, he was holding a fan or carrying some kind of load, or used for sport.

peace!.

This should come as no surprise. They've stolen everything they have and claimed it was theirs. lol. They even claimed they are creators of the "universe" lol.

This is not normal! for them maybe. lol

This should come as no surprise. They've stolen everything they have and claimed it was theirs. lol. They even claimed they are creators of the "universe" lol.

This is not normal! for them maybe. lol

I know what you mean, but somethings you have to do a double take at what YT does. :eeek:

Hell, they already took us out of Noah, the bible, history,science,etc.:11100:

We can't have...........:lol:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back