Black Spirituality Religion : The "God" Vernacular

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    it is a tedious process to un-condition myself from the use of the "God" Vernacular. Mainly b/c I know it is anti-African. Secondly b/c I know it has chauvinistic overtures. In fact, all three of the major religious groups are male dominated and chauvinistic to a screaming fault.

When we look at the obvious discrepancies of islam, we find that it is consistent with the other two western religionz... that being male chauvinistic. As with all religionz, islam delegates male dominance over his counterpart. This is a code of the ancient *Djhuitic principles that has been totally disrespected, which is GENDER (*erroneously called Hermetic Principles.

The SUPREME BEING OR CREATOR is not a he or a she. Yet rather is a balanced UNSEEN FORCE with both attributes that co-exist.

When I hear religious folk talk about THE CREATOR and then insert the pronoun "he" I instantly detect their logical shut down and unsconsious denial of the LOGOS of THE CREATOR/SUPREME BEING.

I

2. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I sometimes use the 'he' pronoun to refer to God in English, but I agree with you. God is not human and, hence, is not either male or female. If God created man in 'our' image that leaves a lot of room for 'our' [God] to be unseen force of both male and female principles. It also leaves a lot of room for we terrestrials, as well, to be unseen force of both male and female principles.

The literal biblical account of Jesus teaching that those in heaven do not marry may be a reflection of this asexual/bisexual nature of extraterestrial beings with the 'sex' in asexual and bisexual having nothing to do with sexual intercourse.

3. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784

istlota -- The biblical Genesis (eg. Book Of Isis) is YTs story of creation of grafting thru US. Read more here

Pronoun references to a he/him/his are religious, man-made mis-understandings, mis-interpretations and mis-transliterations. This vernacular is a "red flag" to the fact that the user/utterer has a total lack of knowledge in the true origin of Spirituality.

If you read the Holy Qu'ran 2:28, it talks about the Angelz warning that the arrival of Adam would only "cause mischief and cause the shedding of blood."
    We also were never told that Adam and Eve represented a group of people; they were not singular. The word, Adam, was originally written Adham, and is plural for male and female. This word stemz from the hebrew root dm, which meanz reddish or ruddy in color. When you look up the word ruddy, we get the definition, "pink colored or reddish". Because Adham lacked melanin (skin color), his blood showed through his skin. Adham was the first albino. This is where we start building: Adham and Edom both mean red. Edom was another name for Esau, the twin brother of Jacob, or as muslimz know him as *Yakub.
    *YT standz for Yakubian Tribe

"There were men before Adam and Adam was made by those men."

4. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    If you are an athiest, convinced there is no god, then what you say makes perfect sense.

If you do believe in the existence of some sort of extraterrestrial creator, then you do not stop at who said what first and what their conscious intentions were. You go on to ask, okay, what was the creator's Plan in nudging men to say and do this?

If there is some sort of omnipotent, omniscient, creator, then It nudges all of us into saying and doing what we say and do even if we do not know what our role is in the divine Plan.

Even more intriguing, if there is some sort of omnipotent, omniscient, creator, it is ultimately 100% inescapable that everything everyone says and does is exactly according to divine Will.

This is the wisdom of renunciation --- the Way of Flowing with divine Will instead of kicking against the pricks. Since mortals do not, as they think, have cognizant free will anyway, the wisest course of action is to Renounce and Enjoy.

5. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    I am "not" atheist or agnostic. I know THE CREATOR exists. it is the Christian God, Jesus, The Christ and the incredible bible that I do not support. Never will!

6. Moon Child

Moon Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +279
    I agree 100% with the energetic musings of this thread. I do not like to always by "habit" call whatever "it" is that created or had a part in our creation as "he" when from within I know it is much more than that. It's a divine feminine aspect and masculine aspect. That is the only way I can put it. I find myself at times in my meditation when giving thanks getting caught up in the God vernacular and then have to stop myself and re-word. It makes one who pays attention to contemplate how hard you have to struggle to keep that conditioning out of your mouth and though patterns, it seems it has been ingrained into you, and it has through socialization. The Christians have done a wonderful job! lol.

When I find myself getting stuck I just sit quietly and envision the universe and it comes to me and I just speak it and give thanks.

Wonderful thread!

7. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Very well stated. I embrace your message. :bowdown:

8. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    Very Well Stated.....

9. Moon Child

Moon Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +279
    For me it's to seek self definition. I am made up of both masculine and feminine energies. The ancient texts say that WE were created it their image. Therefore for me to embody this concept that is so far beyond my mere comprehension, I refer to the DIVINE as having both energies. NOTE I said energies not physicality.

Divine is a word that is impersonal and to bring it to the personal like you shared with "Great grandmother Earth" etc. is a practice that provides understanding and emotional connection. That for me is do able. :jumping:And makes the experience of such powerful understanding that much more enjoyable. :heart:

10. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    Self definition is fine. In ancient times, however, it was African Black people who brought sprituality into the world, yet unfortunately because of 'enforced' slavery we forgot. The opportunity to recapture that 'sacred' knowledge
    once again presents...

I have come full circle with the knowledge of "the Sibyls" (eg. which came first) as well as KmT (eg. which came later) and that's where I am at as I rationalize how these turn of events fit.