Chief Elder Osiris : The God Entity

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Hoteph My Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved what I am about to reveal to you only the fool will say such is
    unthinkable and proceed to deny what is capable of being denied, through the
    eyes of the believer, caught in the web of the deceiver religion.

The Carbon Nation, people who once held the knowledge of it all in their
    psychic capacity to discern that which is the God force of the Universe and
    beyond and now have chosen to defend that which hold no status of thinkable
    truth.

Only the psychic capable of internalizing the action of the God entity,
    which require one to have the ability to know that which is, which lies
    beyond the comprehending use of profound thought.

There and only there, ( profound thought ) is where the God Entity reveal
    its true existence, there are some within the scientific community, who
    refer to that God Entity as being the God Particle.

Know you not my dear beloved, that the world today as we know it, right now
    as I speak, is experiencing a general cleaning ?

Are you not aware that there are forces affiliated with that God Entity that
    is at work as I speak, to change the direction the anti - Nature forces are
    attempting to carry this world so that they may gain control over all who
    are in and make up this world ?

What World Do I speak of, oh Carbon Nation, one who has lost the knowledge,
    following after the doctrine of deceit and is a victim of mental
    destruction, yes that false doctrine introduced to you in the guise of
    Religion, using a false God to lure you into their trap of deception and to
    give cause for obedience to that given to you in the name of God but not by
    the gods of your Primeval Carbon Ancestors.

LO, I speak to you oh Carbon Nation from an experience only the God Entity
    could have sanction and yet the information revealed is so profound, it
    anger the sense of the unwise and miss - informed, concerning the God Entity
    and its mere existence without reason or purpose, yet act at its own energy
    of action,causing all there is in the universe to be.

Hear me on Carbon Nation for the Time has come around again for you to be
    exposed to that which is real and discernable through the cosmic psychic of
    your inner action of Being, yet intangible,resting beyond the perceived
    senses of your tangible body.

I looked and there I was, STANDING ON THE OUTER EDGE OF INFINITY AND
    INFINITE, ONE FOOT PLANTED INSIDE OF THE CREATED AND ONE FOOT PLANTED IN
    SUSPENSION OF INFINITY AND A VOICE LIKE SOUND ENTER MY SPACE OF BEING AND
    EXISTENCE AND SAID,OSIRIS, LOOK AND LEARN !!!

No my dear hearts there was no Jesus and there was no angels,as we have been
    conditioned to believe, but therein the span of eternal
    infinity,interlocking with the created infinite universe, I saw, as I obeyed
    the Energy of God, as I looked down from where I stood and behold, the
    Universe spinning within the infinity of the Dark Mass of endless and
    limitless Space, ONE HAVING DOMINION OVER THE OTHER.

Within the mass of the universe I saw cavities throughout. In the scientific
    community they call those cavities Black Holes but the voice like sound said
    unto me, Osiris, there is no such a thing as Black Holes within the created
    universe what you see is open passage ways in the mass of the Universe,
    because the Mass of Darkness, which is my garment is not penetrable, those
    opening serve as being the Nostril of God, through which energy is
    constantly breathed into the universe, emanating from the mass of Darkness,
    in which that God Entity reside.

The Mass of Darkness is no more than energy reduced to such a degree to the
    point that it is of such force and power that it exceed all that we think we
    know concerning light energy, it is the Dark Energy that transcend all other
    form of energy, as a matter of knowing, Dark Energy is the source from which
    all other result from that source appear, be and is, regardless of its form
    and action performed, thus within the mass of Darkness, emanate the God
    Entity which everybody is looking for and is attempting to understand,
    knowing that it is there but can not yet find it, the Dark Particle the
    scientific world so seek to find.

Well, there is so much more but I am being told to stop.

It Is Time To Condemn The Lie And Elevate The Truth !!!

Only The Wise And True Seekers Of What Is And Always Was And Will Be, Will
    Be Able To Appreciate What Has Just Been Revealed To You.

Complete Love To The Carbon Nation

Hoteph
    Osiris - Author Of The Most Two Controversial Books, To Yet Enter The Heart
    And Mind Of The True Truth Seekers, Title: 1, Lies About God 2. My God The
    Creator.
    Information about these two books may be obtained from,
    [email protected]. MR. ROBERT MILLER

2. Astro

Astro Well-Known Member MEMBER

consultant
    Ratings:
    +0
    Brother Osiris,

Sounds like you've had quite an exposure to forms of being that are foreign to our present state of being and awareness. It's all quite involving, your presentation, what do you suppose the carbon nation actually is, a figument of humankind of all who manifest in this dimensiional matrix? If uncommon to others who would others be and by what rule are we to trust our own judgment in that regard? Certainly, it would be all in the hand of the Cretor that anyone exists, so we as men are hardly fit to make determinations of manifestations we have no power or authority to judge. No doubt, there are offensive behaviors, which all men do. Thereby, we are all subject to seeking the divine nature because, no man is a worthy reflection.

Brother Osiris, I appreciate the tone of your presentation. I must be quite honest however in saying its dark and foreboding. You claim to have stood on the outskirts of infinity, Brother Farrakhan declares he's been on a Mother Ship, each and everyday we are all tasked to eat, sleep, eliminate and make way to the day we die. What vanity may appear in our respective minds along the way offers fuel for the fires of our imaginations. We all must kee in mind any truth we may actually possess is not our own nor of any man. I've heard about as many notions as anyone can conceive of cosmic and celestial matters. I have also had very unusual experiences, which are of no private interpretation. I've found the greatest liberating power is in the simplicity of Christ, which you did not see in your quest to the borders of infinity. Even so, it sounds like you have a very interesting frame of mind, which as I've noted is one of thousands that men are convinced of in this world. The bottom line is we are all carbon based beings on earth and about as chalky and distasteful in our behaviors at times. No one can point to any others as if being in a position to cast a first stone....

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    God Entity

Beloved Astro:

I must say to you, I have no hidden agenda which is why I am able to speak that which I know to be True. My purpose is only to share that which has been revealed to me and how one presume to judge or accept that which is profound is entirely up to you.

Ancient African Theology is beyond the profanity of belief and require the ability to see with the internal eye, some refer to as the third eye.

It is common knowledge that the building blocks of what we call Life, consist of carbon but we all are not capable of claiming the Carbon pigment of our body, the very thing that directly connect us to that sacred and divine mass of Darkness.

To be able to undestand the profound of God creation require one to be able to transcend the profanity of Man religion, which is based upon a doctrine of fantasy and allusion, full with do's and don't, with a reward or punishment tolook forward to.

Please this is not to be taken as an attack on one belief, I am just obligated to reveal the Truth concerning God, Universe and Being.

My profound experience is not something of science fiction and its reality is not based upon who accept or reject my shared experience because I know that only those of us who has the psychic ability to experience those phenomenon that is beyond the reach of the sense ability to understand, will appreciate what that God entity has shared with you.

No I did not see the Chirst figure because my beloved I only deal in reality and not fantsy and when dealing with God such is a prequsite.

The Matrix deal only in illusion but Universal Diminsion require the ability to know and understand Reality.

Oh my beloved I am come to Condemn the Lie and Elevate the Truth and I claim not to be no more than who I am, a Seeker and sharer of the Truth about God.

Much Love

Osiris
    Chief elder

4. Astro

consultant
    Ratings:
    +0
    Reply to Brother Osiris

Brother Osiris,

I have a very deep regard for the spirit of your reply and comprehend the matters concerning frame of reference that you have referred to. I will dialogue with you in those arenas, but first, while we may diverge in aspects of our appreciation of what is true I want to express my respect.

Before I engage you in thought and understanding, at this time I merely want to give honor to your reply and say I anticipate what will come of our discussions will be rich in provoking thought and contemplation. I perceive you will be someone with whom I can share substantive conversation. I am confident what will result will give pause to reason as we tred on grounds few are disposed to consider.

Astro

5. Astro

consultant
    Ratings:
    +0
    Brother Osiris,

I thought I'd drop a line to continue our discussion. No point in starting something ony to let it fall apart before it begins. I am christian and, as you've indicated, I am aware of your position on the validity of Christ. In fact, when indicating having one foot on infinity you perceived no Christ. Why do you suppose that was so?

I forward this question in respect to imagination and other aspects of the frame from which consciousness flows. Since all things owe their existence to a thought, it would seem to follow that, in infinity, there would also be lines on which imaginations are founded. It would not seem to me that what men imagine has no basis in infinity, that infinity confines its expressions to objective expressions, because even objective expressions are derived from unrealized possibilities. These are rooted in imagination, coming into being out of imagining's working. Therefore, let's say there is no historicity to Jesus, the fact that he is so significant an aspect of humankind's experience, wouldn't there be representations of the reality of the mind in infinity? It would seem that, even if Christ were no more than a myth there would be a corresponding line of expression in infinity accounting for its existing on this plane of reality. All things have a foundation, nothing is without roots and, if there is any context from which all things could be accounted for, including fantasy, it would be infinity wouldn't you think?

Again, my purpose is to engage in challenging dialogues. I thought I'd pose this scenario for your reply. I also invite any aspects you feel you'd like to explore with me. I am certain our dialogues will be most ineresting.

Astro......... :geek: