Black Spirituality Religion : The Glory Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Christ , The Messiah

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, May 11, 2005.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    The purpose of the thread '' The Glory Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Christ , The Messiah '' Is to show and prove that the statement made by Jesus of 2,000 years ago in John 16;14 And I Quote ; The Glory Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Christ , The Messiah ;..... '' Who Jesus Was Really Talking About ?

Who is the '' He '' This quote is referring to ? The '' He '' In the above quote is '' The Comforter '' Ahmad Ibn Abdullat also called Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin 570 - 632 A.D. Who was '' The Real Prophet Muhammad '' as noted previously in John 16; 7 , 8 , 13, 14 , And I Quote ; 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you ... 8 And when he comes, he will convince the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: .... 13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. ..... 14 He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you.

These verse describe '' The Comforter '' . These quote are A part of the Two precceeding Chapter in the book of John 14 and 15 , That are talking about when '' The Holy Ghost '' (Who We Know As The Angel Gabriel Comes To Inspire Another '' Prophet '' Like Jesus , and Who Will Glorify Jesus . And Why Do I Say '' Like Jesus '' It Is Because Of A Statement Jesus Himself Made Concerning '' Another Comforter '' . In John 14;16 And I Quote ; And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever,

The Key Word Here Is Another '' . The Greek word being used for Another is Allos meaning '' Other . Another , Another One , '' And by this . Jesus meant Another Comforter , The Greek Word used in John 14;16 for '' Comforter '' is '' Paraclete '' meaning '' Consultation , Exaltation , Comfort , Illustrious , Praise . This word in Arabic is Al Mu'azziy . Was Jesus A Comforter ? Yes ! Jesus himself was also A Comforter as found in 2Corin 1 ; 3-4 And I Quote ; Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

The same Greek word Paraclete '' Comfort '' Is Being used here also . So it is clear that Jesus Heavenly Father Was A Comforter , , And So Was The Holy Ghost Acts 9;31 And I Quote ; So the church throughout all Judea and Galilee and Sama'ria had peace and was built up; and walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit it was multiplied.;....And Jesus Himself Was A Comforter . So When Jesus Says In John 15;26 And I Quote ; But when the Counselor comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me;

'' The Key Words Are '' Whom I Will Send '' Does That Mean Jesus Is Sending SomeOne Like Himself ? Yes ! Jesus is sending somebody like himself , A Comforter . The Arabic Equivalent In Quraan 61;6 And I Quote ; There was indeed in them an excellent example for you to follow,- for those whose hope is in Allah and in the Last Day. But if any turn away, truly Allah is Free of all Wants, Worthy of all Praise. ;.... Of It Would Be Ahmad Which Means '' Praise , Gratitude , Consultation , Illustrious , '' Which Is From The Correct Greek Word From The Original Perikakutos Which Means '' Illustrious Or Prasise . '' So Both Works Paracietos And Perikakutos means '' Comfort And Praise '' And Jesus Was Referring To The Real Prophet Muhammad As Confirmed In The Quraan 61;6

Quraan 61;6 , And I Quote ; And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

What About The Christians' Claim That The Comforter Was Only The Holy Ghost? There is not way that The Comforter could have been just the Holy Ghost , because Jesus made it conditional that the Comforter would not COME UNTIL HE LEFT , John 16;7 And I Quote ; Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you ... ;....The Holy Ghost Was Already There Helping Jesus Throughout His Mission .

John 1;33 And I Quote ; I myself did not know him; but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.
    Also Read John 4;1 And I Quote ; Now when the Lord knew that the Pharisees had heard that Jesus was making and baptizing more disciples than John
    The Holy Ghost Was There During The Time Of John The Baptist Mark 1;7-8 And I Quote ; And he preached, saying, "After me comes he who is mightier than I, the thong of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie. 8 I have baptized you with water; but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

Prior to the birth of Jesus Matt 1;18 And I Quote ; Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child of the Holy Spirit;
    And The Holy Ghost Was There Way Back In The Beginning At The Foundation Of The World Genesis 1;2 And I Quote ; The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters.

What Is The Holy Ghost ( Holy Spirit ) ? The Holy Ghost or The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of Allah < Arabic > Eli < Greek > or Yahweh < Aramic > That came to man . Called by some Angel Gabriel . In The Koran We Read Of The '' Holy Spirit '' Ruhu Al - Qudduws < Arabic > Quraan 2;85 And I Quote ; . After this it is ye, the same people, who slay among yourselves, and banish a party of you from their homes; assist (Their enemies) against them, in guilt and rancour; and if they come to you as captives, ye ransom them, though it was not lawful for you to banish them. Then is it only a part of the Book that ye believe in, and do ye reject the rest? but what is the reward for those among you who behave like this but disgrace in this life?- and on the Day of Judgment they shall be consigned to the most grievous penalty. For Allah is not unmindful of what ye do.

Quraan 2;253 And I Quote ; Those apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them Allah spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If Allah had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If Allah had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but Allah Fulfilleth His plan.

Quran 16 ; 103 And I Quote ; So he resolved to remove them from the face of the earth: but We did drown him and all who were with him. ;...And it is presumed that The Holy Spirit Is The Angel Gabriel Whoever It Is . It Is Generally Agreed That The Holy Spirit Is Greater Than Man And Come From Heaven And Is Not Purely Spirit . But Can Come In Flesh As Found In Quraan 19;17 And I Quote ; She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects

The Arabic word for Man in the quote is '' Bashara '' And It Means '' Skin '' The Angel Gabriel Came To Jesus In Human Form '' Bashara / Skin . It Was This Same Angel ( Gabriel ) That Came To Mary In Quraan 15;28 And I Quote ; Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape ;...Now If We LQQk At Daniel Chapter 9;21 And I Quote ; '' Yea , While I [ Was ] Speaking In Prayer . Even THE MAN Gabriel . Whom I Had Seen In A Vision At Beginning . Being Caused To Fly Swiftly . Touched Me About The Time Of The Evening Oblation .

The Word In Hebrew Being Used For Man In This Quote Is '' Iysh '' Which Means '' Male Living Being , Man , Human Being '' . So Why Did Jesus Have To Leave In Order For The Comforter To Come ( John 16;7 ) . Jesus had to go because his people had no faith in him or his teaching , And they could not bear his full message ( John 16;12 ) . And That's Why Jesus Had To Leave So That The Comforter Could Come . He Spoke Of The Comforter Not As A Spirit , But As A Man With The '' Spirit Of Truth '' This Is The '' He '' That Is Mentioned Seven Times In The Book Of ( John 14;12, 16 , 26 , John 15;26 And John 16;8 , 13;16 ) .

He Was Referred To As A Man And The Spirit Of Truth Was To Be In Him , This Man Was Ahmah Ibn Adullat Also Called Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin . He Was The Real Prophet Muhammad The Comforter Sent To Testify And Glorify Jesus .

2. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Jesus said He would send the Comforter. Did Jesus send Muhammed?

Jesus calls the Comforter the Spirit of Truth whom the world cannot receive. Was Muhammed a spirit or a man? Plus the world received Muhammed. Jesus was not talking about Muhammed or any other man of flesh and blood. He was talking about the Holy Spirit.

People always trying to find some convoluted way to read Islam into the Bible. I'm sorry but it's not there.

3. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    True indeed, Prophet Muhammed being the direct seed of Hagar..one of Abraham's wives.... It's there river...

Peace....

4. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Muhammad is not the prophet in Deuteronomy (18:15-18). "I will raise up for them (Israel) a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him". The term "brethren" means fellow Israelites. For the Jewish Levites were told in the same passage that "they shall have no inheritance among their brethren" (verse 2). Elsewhere in this book, the term "brethren" also means fellow Israelites, not foreigners. God told the Jews to chose a king "from among your brethren", not a "foreigner" (Deut. 17:15). Israel never chose a non-Jewish king. There are other characteristics of the "Prophet" to come that don't fit Muhammad. These include things like speaking with God "face to face" (Deut. 34:10) and performing "signs and wonders" (34:11). Muhammad admitted that he did not perform miracles (2:118; 3:183). Muhammad never claimed to speak to God directly but got his revelations through an angel (25:32).

Neither did Jesus describe Muhammad as the comforter. People fail to realize that the Comforter and the Holy Spirit are the same (John 14:26). The comforter is neither an angel nor Muhammad. "He shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 3:11) would not make sense if you substituted the name of Muhammad in place of the Holy Spirit. Muslims do not believe in baptism.

Jesus said that he would send the comforter to his disciples as they waited in Jerusalem (John 14:16, Luke 24:49) ... not 600 years later. Also, the comforter was invisible (John 14:17). Muhammad was not. The comforter's work was not to gather armies and gain victories with earthly weapons, but to convict men of sin, the very essence of sin being disbelief in Christ (John 16:9).

Jesus also told his apostles that the Comforter would be "in you" (John 14:17). Muhammad could not have been "in" Jesus' apostles, since they lived six hundred years before him and knew nothing about him. Neither was their teaching in accord with Muhammad's. So he could not have been "in" Jesus in some sort of spiritual or doctrinally compatible way.

Quote from the Qur'an: [72.1] Say: It has been revealed to me that a party of the jinn listened, and they said: Surely we have heard a wonderful Qur'an,

The Cave is situated on mount Al-Noor on way to Mina near Makkah and its peak is visible from a great distance. Islamic sources give this credibility here. This Islamic site says; "unbelievable miracle". This Christian-Jewish site says, "Unholy miracle".

What was in the Cave with Muhammad?

Muhammad himself was convinced that the "revelations" he received in this Hira Cave were evil, and from a demon (Jinn). Muhammad's constant fits, foaming at the mouth and other manifestations certainly fit in with that idea. This is how demon possessed people are known to behave today, as they did in both the times of Jesus and Muhammad. The Hebrew prophets, and Jesus Christ never behaved like this. But all over the world where demons are listened to, you will find this kind of behavior.

Like Adam & Eve, the Serpent first tempts the woman:

It was Muhammad's wife that convinced Muhammad that what he received in the cave was from God.

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    As Salaamu Alaykum < Gp >

Kayfa Haalaka < GP >
    I Mean No DisReSpect Ok . I'm Going To Drop Some Knowledge Ok . First I Would Like To Say I See You Been Realing Up On Islam LITTLE Ok . Like I Said I Mean No DisReSpect Ok . Islam Is Just Forum Of Christianity, Why Do I Say That ? It Not The Quraan Nor Bible That Set This To Group Apart It Their Teacher And The Media , When I Speak Of Islam I'm Not Speaking About The Muslims Of The East ,Because They Are Not The True Muslims , With A Little ReSearch This Can Be Proven With Out A Doubt . You Even Have Some Nubians Here In The West That Think The Muslims Of The East Are The True Muslims , Again This Is Because You Have Nubian Who Don't Know Their History Nor There Culture . And This Is Truely Sad . Again It's Their TEACHER & MEDIA That Keep The Nubian's Christian & Islam Apart . Because If You Were To Give A Nubian Brother Or Sister KeyWord Nubian A Quraan & Bible And They Knew NOTHING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY Or Islam And Could Read The Language Of These Book They Would Have To Say Their The Same . Notice I Said Let THEM Read The Bible & Quraan , Not Being Taught By ANY TEACHER NOR LISTEN TO THE MEDIA OverStand . By The Way It Wasn't Muhammad Wife That Told Him He Would Be The Coming Prophet , Some Christian & Muslims Don't Even Know Their Were Two Muhammad .
    < GP > Lakum - Diinukum - Wa - Li - Ya - Diin = You Will Have Your Decision , And I Will Have Mine , :fyi:

6. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Peace Brother Jahil,

What I find interesting is that even though God comforted Hagar in the desert after Abraham cast her and Ishmael out He did not so much as acknowledge Ishmael as one of Abraham's sons.

When He told Abraham to take Isaac to the mountain to make a sacrifice He called Isaac Abraham's ONLY son. God made a very big deal about Isaac being Abraham's ONLY son.

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Why Do I Say The '' Real '' Prophet Muhammad Was There A '' False '' Muhammad

Yes , there was A Fake Prophet Muhammad who being spread and taught about by The Muslims today . The real Muhammad whose real name is Ahmad Son Of Abdullat . Born 570 , Died In The Year 632 A.D. He was the son of Abdullat and Amina . ( Abdullat Father Of Prophet Muhammad ( 545-570 A.D. / Amina Mother Of Prophet Muhammad ( 530 - 576 A.D. ) Mahammad Received The Real Koran Called Al Koran of whom Jesus referred to in the book of John Chapter 14,15,And 16 , As The Comforter . The False Muhammad was A Fraud named Musaylimat Ibn Habib Al Hanafi which means , '' The Submitter , Son Of The Beloved The Upright '' . He was a very prominent leader . Who was very well versed in Poetry .

And A self claimed Prophet Of Which most of Your Muslims Follow today . Musaylimat composed his own Holy Book ( Koran ) And supposedly the earliest Meccan Surah of Chapter of the Koran were Authored by him . As well as all The Poetry Chapters . ( Musalimat Son Habib Al Hanafi The False Muhammad 558-633 A.D. ) . Musaylimat considered himself A Prophet over ' El Yamaamah , A Province in the South Eastern Part Of Saudi Arabia . Which Today Is Called Riyadh . Saudi Arabia . Am I saying that Musaylimat The '' False '' Muhammad lived as the same time as the '' Real '' Muhammad ? Yes , that's exactly what I'm saying as you can see , He lived and ruled in the EXACT SAME TIME As the Real Muhammad .

This Arabian Prophet of the 5th century was born in The Year 558 A.D. And was killed in 633 A.D. A Year After The Real Muhammad Died . ( Which Was In The Year 632 A,D, ) . Musaylimat , In the years 628 A.D. Wrote A Letter to Muhammad proposing that they share the office of prophethood , Like Moses And Aaron , or that Muhammad Transfer his power to him upon his death . Musaylimat '' . Who as you can see from his name , is a form of '' Muslim ; He must have had . And used the named Muslim before the Man Named Ahmad , ( Whose Name Was Later Change To Maustafa Muhammad Al Amin) ,

This Musaylimat was being called this name '' Muslim '' 12 years before Muhammad was born . However , It was the real Muhammad , The Comforter , That Jesus spoke about when he said in Matthew 5;9 And I Quote '' Blessed Are The Peacemaker ( In Arabic Its '' Muslim '' ) For They Shall Be Called The Children Of Allah / God '' As Opposed to the present day '' Muslims '' Who called themselves '' Submitter's or Sunni In Arabic , A Word meaning '' Fashioned Into Shape '' As found in The Koran 15;28 And I Quote ; Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;

Where you find the word '' Masnuwnin < Arabic > Used for '' Shape And Formed '' . The root of it is '' Sunnah '' < Arabic > And These People Called Their God '' Rahman < Arabic > How Did Musaylimat And His Followers Get Away With This Worship Of This God Called '' Rahman '' ? When the original Qura-n was destroyed and Musaylimat and his followers introduced their version of The Koran . He collected portion of the real Qur-an ( Koran ) and threw away Three Chapters ; ( 1 ) . Sura Khaal . ( Maternal Uncle ) ... ( 2 ) . Sura Hafd ( Pace )
    ( 3 ) . Sura Nurain ( Illumination ) . They Also Change The Name Of Sura Al Hamd To Surah Al Fatiha , As WellAs Added The Last Three Verses To The 9th Chapter

'' To Exalt Himself '' These People Worshipped A God
    CALLED '' Rahman '' And They Named A Whole Chapter After Him Chapter 55 or The Koran , Originally 97 ,And They Make The very statement In The Koran 17;110 , And I Quote ; '' Say '' Calll Upon God Pronounced Aw , Meaning , Or Call Upon Rahman ; By Whatever Name Ye Call Upon Him ( It Is Well ) ; For To Him Belong The Most Beautiful Names . ( Neither Speak Thy Prayer Aloud , Neither Speak It In A Low Tone . But Seek A Middle Course Between ) . [ The false Muslims today all over the world disreguard this Underlined part of the quote reguarding the way in which prayer is recited ;

That call the Adhaan out loud ; As well as The Imaam Leading Prayer / Salaat out loud so all can hear . Then they make the Mid-Day Prayer Koran 30;18 Called '' Salaat Al Dhur < Arabic > Which is done in A Low Tone And The Afternoon Prayer ( Middle Prayer Koran 2;238 ) Salaat Al Asr < Arabic > Is Done In A Low Tone , Yet The Three Other Major Prayers '' Salaat Al Fajr < Arabic > Early Morning Prayer Koran 30 ; 17 ,17;79 ) . '' Salaat Al Maghrib < Arabic > Prayer In The Coming Of The Shadow Hours , Eventide Koran 30;17 , And '' Salaat Al 'Isha < Arabic > Prayer Koran 24;58 Are Recited Aloud , Never Do They Call Prayer In A Middle Course Between ] . The word '' or '' Found in the previous quote in Arabic is used two different ways . The first word used for '' or '' is pronounced '' Am '' < Arabic > , And it is comparing two of the Same things as in

'' This Blue Car Or That Blue Car '' . The other form is pronouced '' Aw '' < Arabic
    and it is used in Comparing two different things As In '' Do You Want This Blue Car Do You want that to go home . Does This Mean '' That The Fake Muhammad Purposely Offered The People Of His Time A Choice Of What God To Whorship ?
    Yes , this quote uses '' Aw '' < Arabic > Making it clear that Allah and Rahman are two different names . So its giving A Choice to people of Arabia , Some whose Ancestrial God was Allah , and followed The Real Muhammad ; And others whose Ancestrial God Was Rahman < Arabic > And followed the Fake Muhammad ,

Musaylimat and he got the name of his God Rahman < Arabic > From the Torah where we find in Exodus 34;4 The word Rachuwm Aramic > Which is the same as The Arabic word Rahman < Arabic > And has the Same meaning '' The Merciful '' They very Tasmiyya known throughout the Muslims World as . Bismi Allah < Arabic > Al Rahman < Arabic > Al Rahiym < Arabic > This Tasmiyya really translates '' With The Name Allah The Rahman The Merciful '' . It is declaring that '' Allah of The Real Muhammad '' Is The '' Rahman '' < Arabic > Who is '' Merciful '' All of this was done immediately after the death in the year 632 A.D. of the '' Real Comforter '' Named '' Ahmad '' Later Known As '' Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin .

8. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Istanjaay Ila Antuk / Antut

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble :donttell:

9. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    The Biblical prophecies on the advent of the Prophet Muhammad are evidence of the truth of Islam for people who believe in the Bible.

In Deuteronomy 18, Moses stated that God told him: “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy 18:18-19).1

From these verses we conclude that the prophet in this prophecy must have the following three characteristics:

1) That he will be like Moses.

2) That he will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.

3) That God will put His words in to the mouth of this prophet and that he will declare what God commands him.

Let us examine these three characteristics in more depth:

1) A prophet like Moses:
    There were hardly any two prophets who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad . Both were given a comprehensive law and code of life. Both encountered their enemies and were victorious in miraculous ways. Both were accepted as prophets and statesmen. Both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlook not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well. These include the natural birth, the family life, and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus. Moreover Jesus was regarded by his followers as the Son of God and not exclusively as a prophet of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslims believe Jesus was. So, this prophecy refers to the Prophet Muhammad and not to Jesus, because Muhammad is more like Moses than Jesus.

Also, one notices from the Gospel of John that the Jews were waiting for the fulfillment of three distinct prophecies. The first was the coming of Christ. The second was the coming of Elijah. The third was the coming of the Prophet. This is obvious from the three questions that were posed to John the Baptist: “Now this was John’s testimony, when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” (John 1:19-21). If we look in a Bible with cross-references, we will find in the marginal notes where the words “the Prophet” occur in John 1:21, that these words refer to the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18:18.2 We conclude from this that Jesus Christ is not the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy 18:18.

2) From the brothers of the Israelites:
    Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac (Genesis 21). Ishmael became the grandfather of the Arab nation, and Isaac became the grandfather of the Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was not to come from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, i.e. the Ishmaelites. Muhammad , a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed this prophet.

Also, Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the servant of God, His “chosen one” and “messenger” who will bring down a law. “He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope.” (Isaiah 42:4). Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Kedar. Who is Kedar? According to Genesis 25:13, Kedar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of the Prophet Muhammad .

3) God will put His words in the mouth of this prophet:
    The words of God (the Holy Quran) were truly put into Muhammad’s mouth. God sent the Angel Gabriel to teach Muhammad the exact words of God (the Holy Quran) and asked him to dictate them to the people as he heard them. The words are therefore not his own. They did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the Angel Gabriel. During the life time of Muhammad , and under his supervision, these words were then memorized and written by his companions.

Also, this prophecy in Deuteronomy mentioned that this prophet will speak the words of God in the name of God. If we looked to the Holy Quran, we will find that all its chapters, except Chapter 9, are preceded or begin with the phrase, “In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”

Another indication (other than the prophecy in Deuteronomy) is that Isaiah ties the messenger connected with Kedar with a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sung to the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). This is mentioned more clearly in the prophecy of Isaiah: “and another tongue, will he speak to this people” (Isaiah 28:11 KJV). Another related point, is that the Quran was revealed in sections over a span of twenty-three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28 which speaks of the same thing, “For it is: Do and do, do and do, rule on rule, rule on rule; a little here, a little there.” (Isaiah 28:10).

Note that God has said in the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18, “If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy, 18:19). This means that whoever believes in the Bible must believe in what this prophet says, and this prophet is the Prophet Muhammad .

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    As Salaamu Alaykum < Pharah Jahil >

Very True And On Point
    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble :donttell: