Brother AACOOLDRE : The Glorification of Hitler

i saw that history channel program on hitler...they did hype him up like he was a genius in philisophy and in war stratagem...look at the cult following he still has today with the cyber neo-nazi's...he's still a hero to a lot of white people globally like john wayne...it's a shame that tyranny is still looked upon with admiration...

one love
khasm

Khasm13 said:
i saw that history channel program on hitler...they did hype him up like he was a genius in philisophy and in war stratagem...look at the cult following he still has today with the cyber neo-nazi's...he's still a hero to a lot of white people globally like john wayne...it's a shame that tyranny is still looked upon with admiration...

one love
khasm

Adolf was just an extreme example of how most Amerikkkans feel anyway.

That's my "BIG" opinion.

Thisis the way history always works. As time passes and the horrors of war slip into the past we don't think about all the lives that were lost. What Hitler did is really no different from Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, Napolean etc. Think of the American Revolution--when we sing about it in grade school we never stopped to realize that those bombs were not bursting in air. They were bursting on people.

Time always glorifies war.

Alexander the Great
William the Conqueror
Adolf the Cleanser

Six in one hand half a dozen in the other/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back