Black People : the global system of white supremacy....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, Sep 28, 2007.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    what language do we speak?
    what laws do we go by?
    what money do we spend?
    what measurement system do we use?
    what clothes do we wear? what sports do we play?
    what standard of beauty do we go by?

all this and more yet people deny that we live under white supremacy.

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    English if you are American, British, Australian, New Zealand, British Commomwealth, Fromer British Colony or American Territory born. French (Francaise) if you are French or former French colony born. Spanish (Espanol) if you are Spanish, Latin American or fomrer Spanish colony born. Portuguese if you are Portuguese or Angolan, Brazilian, Mozambiquean, Sao Tome or any other former Portuguese colony born.

Brother, when I was back in college in one of my cultural anthropology classes, we were introduced to and it became a theme throughout my ethnological studies, "global apartheid".

Global Apartheid is "a de facto structure of world society that combines socioeconomic and racial antagonisms" and has characteristeristics of:

1. A minority of largely White people occupies the pole of affluence, while a majority composed mostly of other races occupies the pole of poverty.
    1. Social integration of the two groups is made extremely difficult by barriers of complexion, economic position, political boundaries and other factors.
    1. Economic development of the two groups is interdependent.
    1. The largely affluent White minority possesses a disproportionately large share of the world society's political, economic and military power.
    As a ardent supporter of Mama Marimba Ani's seminal work "Yurugu", I know "global apartheid" to nothing but "White Supremacy." I would laugh when tabloid talk shows or other forms of media would label the KKK, WAR, Aryan Resistance, NO FEAR, NAAWP and other sympathizer groups as "White Supremacist." I call it the fallacious nature of White Supremacy. These groups become the scapegoat for all the evils of White Supremacy - poverty, injustice, dismal and inapropriate educational venues, health disparities, so forth- while the actual maintainers are able to continue their agenda. Members of the aforementioned groups are indeed "racists", but it should be noted that racism and White Supremacyare not synonymous. The relationship of the two terms is similiar to "chicken" and "egg"; they are interrelated. It can be said that racism is the reaction of White Supremacy in action; whereas it can also be said that White Supremacy is an outgrowth of racial xenophobia and virulent ethnocentrism.

This is where Mama Marimba Ani's concepts of asili, utamawazo, and utamoroho become particularly relevant.

A powerful tool of White Supremacy is perception. There is a linkage between "perception" and "value" that is used to further propagate White Supremacy as a legitimate and valid order for the world. It's a strong expression of ethnocentrism - the belief that one's own culture is superior to all others, that a culture must instill its ways are "best" or at least preferable to those of all other cultures.

Blackbird

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i agree,but to the victor go the spoils,they stole it and until someone takes it from em it's there's,they stole us and until we escape[if ever]we're there's[i know how that sounds but read the questions that james has posted and say that it's wrong]alot of us try to separate ourselves from the[system]while living in it,but the system lives in us that's the reality of living in america.

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    duh! we know that. do something else.

it's not being "denied".

what is being "complained" about is that, since it is so ubiquitous and people keep pointing out that it is a bad thing and that something else needs to be done and that we need to be freed and that our chirrens ain't working out (because we retired with the job undone!) .... ;

because we keep this danged thing right on the forefront talking about it all the time;

because, by "chasing the cheese", "mall running" for all the latest, having to have the latest, fanciest ride, "featuring", purchasing, playing, talking about and sharing videos that are screaming "nhiga" this and "nhiga" that and turning our noses up at African Family Members that have clicked to this twist and stepped out of the box and .. and ... and ..;

we keep it working and doing the stuff we complaining about and spending so much time and energy on b4itchin about it that we ain't bringing any energies toward bringing that solution we supposed to be nor on developing and building our own schools or on rebuilding (physically, emotionally and spiritually), ...

i will continue to tell you to stop talking about it, to "forget" it exists, to ignore it and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

at the very darned least HONOR the Beauty of the Dream that growed this House by Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Our People and "report", discuss, grow, plan and BUILD the refutation of the danged twisted media factor of this "global system of white supremacy" and STOP ENABLING/ENCOURAGING/DOING the d4mned thing!!!

and stop ganging up on me when i say it ain't important enough to waste the time we need to fix stuff by talking about the mess that they keep bringing down.

YOU GIVING THE WHOLE WAR AWAY WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY DOING AND DON'T DO WHAT YOU NEED DONE.

"what the problem is?"

5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    never forget!

how can you do anything about something that you forgot about?

my position is that white people have given us a right smart butte kicking up until now. i do not ever intend to forget that or to let it pass.

i believe it is coming up to payback time. the system of white supremacy is showing some cracks and weaknesses that will only get worse.
    nature, herself, is beginning to turn against the devil.

i plan on being there when it starts to crumble. we need to be prepared to step up when the opportunity presents itself.
    that will not happen if we are all integrated up into the system. we need metal clarity most of all right now.
    the best thing a black man can do right now is to separate himself mind and spirit from this system.
    you may be in it but not of it. communications the key. we got to network and build together.

the black man is the solution.

6. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    good plan - be here when it breaks rather than us building something for us so that we can IGNORE and/or FORGET that it even exists. how dare we be so easily swayed/captivated that we can only think about the whip on our backs instead of making a move to get away from them and build something else. as long as we keep focussed on the fact that it exists, when do we build something to take up the slack when it crumbles?

here's the networking; when we gonna stop being distracted/captivated (mentally) by white supremelunacy?

<sigh> around and around we go ... and then the "chiming in" ... sometimes i just want to wash my ... <breve wayne; not everybody has tossed the crap out of their minds and lives yet ... have patience>

the solution would work better if it would not toss up red herrings. btw - was that a joke or are you seriously asking "how can you do anything about something that you forgot about?". to answer the question, anyway: if one is so focussed on building that which one needs, one has no time or energy to pay attention to that which messes one up such that one has effectively "forgotten" the busted crap. since one is focussed on building something that will be of benefit to one and one's people, one is indirectly "doing something about" that which one has "forgotten" about. ....

now do we get a post about how i choose to string words together?

Black Man; bring your thoughts about that solution!

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    i can see that you use the internet. do you also use water? power? do you live in a city? use the highway system? raise your own food?
    the infrastructure is a part of the white system. i'm sure that you are hard at work building your own, separate, infrastructure.
    i prefer to use the one that is in place.

i will never forget or forgive and i do not advise anyone else to either. i believe what you do not know can hurt you.
    i am not going to forget anything so that is a moot point. no sense talking about that.

i do not think you are looking at the system the same way that i am. why don't you cut me some slack and consider what i say in a positive light?

i wonder if any black people are thinking on a macro scale? i am.

8. TedrickIII

TedrickIII Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I respect the outspoken racists (some of them). I found out about the WAR guy in a class I took and I thought, here's a white dude who's honest. I hate the white supremists that pretend we're all equal under the law. They promoting the system that puts them on top but they don't even know!

9. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    yeah, i'm looking at the same system since it seems to be the domineering system in place around here. but given the damage that it has caused i see no point in reusing it. although some of the tools will come in handy as long as they are used in a different way.

what is so wrong with considering the idea of building one's own infrastructure?
    (also in the asterisks: one interpretation of The Problem and some thoughts regarding possible Troubleshooting.
    i have given the topic a thought or two.)

10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    they do know. they just do not want you to know that they do.

it is wasteful and redundant. there is an infrastructure already in place that we have paid for. why re invent the wheel?

in any case, the purpose of this thread is to get black folk to acknowledge the existence of the global white supremacy system that we currently live under.