Black People : The Gender Behind Our User Names

IF I COULD CHOSE A NAME FOR MYSELF IT WOULD BE "QUEEN OF TRIUMPH"
BECAUSE I BEING 29 YRS OLD HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOME OF THE UGLIEST EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE BEGINNING FROM CHILDHOOD TO MOTHERHOOD, I HAVE OVERCOME A CRIMINAL WAY OF LIFE AND MISERABLE MEN AND THROUGH IT ALL I REMAIN A STRONG, WILLFULL, JOVIAL, BEAUTIFUL BLACK QUEEN OF TRIUMPH. I HAVE OVERCOME MY OBSTACLES AND I DO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE NOT OVER WITH YET I AM ARMED AND READY TO TAKE ON ANY CHALLANGE. NOT ONLY WILL I GREET IT HEAD ON I WILL TAKE MY KNOWLEDGE LEARNED FROM PAST EXPERIENCES AND THINK WELL INTO THE FUTURE

SWEETTEE29 , THANK YOU

river said:
And brothas, if you could choose a name that describes your most prized personal features what would you call yourself?
I would have to go with something that screamed out Integrity, Honesty and ActiveBrain.

On second thought; that's what I did! <grin> RA! (Except that I would change the spelling to "anAfrakan".)

sweettee29 said:
IF I COULD CHOSE A NAME FOR MYSELF IT WOULD BE "QUEEN OF TRIUMPH"
BECAUSE I BEING 29 YRS OLD HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOME OF THE UGLIEST EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE BEGINNING FROM CHILDHOOD TO MOTHERHOOD, I HAVE OVERCOME A CRIMINAL WAY OF LIFE AND MISERABLE MEN AND THROUGH IT ALL I REMAIN A STRONG, WILLFULL, JOVIAL, BEAUTIFUL BLACK QUEEN OF TRIUMPH. I HAVE OVERCOME MY OBSTACLES AND I DO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE NOT OVER WITH YET I AM ARMED AND READY TO TAKE ON ANY CHALLANGE. NOT ONLY WILL I GREET IT HEAD ON I WILL TAKE MY KNOWLEDGE LEARNED FROM PAST EXPERIENCES AND THINK WELL INTO THE FUTURE

SWEETTEE29 , THANK YOU

:welldone: I salute you triumphant Queen...God Bless !

i chose my name b/c it's my fave poem by the late, great audre lorde. i didn't really think about the name... however... when i first came to destee in 2003 many thought tha ti was a man... and then a little again last year upon my return...

if i had to choose the name sister river... it would be... GoForthNProsper... I say that exact phrase to my children every morning when i walk them into class... or GradualRevolution... b/c that's what i'm trying to do.. gradually change the world for my children and their children's benefit...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back