Black Entertainment : The Gayle King/Oprah Winfrey Blowback

Here4Ever

Feb 13, 2020
1st, you do not get to place aside what is being to brothers by some obviously hateful sisters. They were lead by the woke, #metoo, white female journalist, in the name of feminism. A movement which has never been for black people. Even though it's main founder was none other than Fredrick Douglass. Who Susan B called crazy, when he proposed women should have the vote.

I submit you are pandering. The man is barely cold in his grave and his legacy is being attacked like this? There are plenty of living white male targets to go after that are more justified. Oh, but you also wish to set aside how chummy Gayle and he are.

The proof is in her line of questions with no conviction or pattern of behavior on this man's record. The proof is she has never done this for the friends and family of Epstein or Weinstein.

She offered an immediate excuse after the interview came out! She knew exactly what she was doing

Ditto on the pandering. At least SD apologized yet GK and OW are still in critical mass mode

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Peace,

As of yet I am not convinced she is conscious of how she's been used.

Peace
these women have spent DECADES telling us how they are smarter and more hard working than the rest of us.
you can't be smarter than the average negro and then be unaware of how you are being used.
she knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

gayle/oprah got to go.

Here4Ever

Feb 13, 2020
The proof is in her line of questions with no conviction or pattern of behavior on this man's record. The proof is she has never done this for the friends and family of Epstein or Weinstein.

She offered an immediate excuse after the interview came out! She knew exactly what she was doing

these women have spent DECADES telling us how they are smarter and more hard working than the rest of us.
you can't be smarter than the average negro and then be unaware of how you are being used.
she knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

gayle/oprah got to go.

You brothers are straight on the money with this one. Your comments are golden.

Our race can no longer afford this type of double standard faint praise nor the so-called brothers that revere these race sellouts.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.