Black Entertainment : The Gayle King/Oprah Winfrey Blowback

Here4Ever

Feb 13, 2020
what do u suggest b done about collaborators ????
they got the star trek show....
works every time....
she is a veteran. she knew exactly what she was doing....
yes, i am......
:10500: off MY planet or off THE planet ?????
We need more brothers like you who stick to their guns.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Against the back drop of far more important things that are clear and present dangers in the now who are Lisa Leslie and Gayle King? Why should I or for that matter anyone else pay attention to whatever kind of Osyterized pureed red meat they throw out as click bait or TV ratings?
Let it go.

RIP Kobe
This world somehow seems smaller without you
But Ya did good while it lasted
Just say'n we miss ya man

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Peace,

Poorly timed questions aside, there is no good reason for a "black man" to call a sister out of her name and threaten her. Even worse it was done via the internet. Oprah ain't have nothing to do with this whole thing so I don't know why people are even talking about her.

As black men we have to do better and I'm glad some brothers in the public eye have been critical of how Snoop handled this initially.

Peace

1st, you do not get to place aside what is being to brothers by some obviously hateful sisters. They were lead by the woke, #metoo, white female journalist, in the name of feminism. A movement which has never been for black people. Even though it's main founder was none other than Fredrick Douglass. Who Susan B called crazy, when he proposed women should have the vote.

I submit you are pandering. The man is barely cold in his grave and his legacy is being attacked like this? There are plenty of living white male targets to go after that are more justified. Oh, but you also wish to set aside how chummy Gayle and he are.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Peace,

If they are one and the same then by all means. If you have proof to prove she is working against black people then she should at least be exposed so others don't fall victim to her tactics. Always identify a collaborator.

As of yet I am not convinced she is conscious of how she's been used. Maybe she's a little wiser after this whole fiasco.

Peace
The proof is in her line of questions with no conviction or pattern of behavior on this man's record. The proof is she has never done this for the friends and family of Epstein or Weinstein.

She offered an immediate excuse after the interview came out! She knew exactly what she was doing

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.