Black People Politics : The Gay White Jew Agenda

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by SAMURAI36, Apr 17, 2014.

1. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    This seems like as good a place as any, to place this thread...

I mentioned in another thread, a document that I compiled a few years ago, entitled The Gay White Jew Agenda.

And so it goes....

*please be advised, that the purpose of this document is NOT to single out any one homosexual, Jewish, or any other individual. Rather, the goal is to document and establish the effects of collective mindsets and ideologies, and the effects they have on various populations.*

Here are four 30-second commercials currently running on TV, where the Gay Jewish Media conglomerate has invested considerable amounts of money to reclaim the use of their word; "Gay".

Wanda Sykes:

Hilary Duff:

NBA:

They even have a website:
    http://thinkb4youspeak.com/TheCampaign/

They've also done numerous print ads, and radio spots.

This campaign has costed several million dollars, and is now sanctioned by many government agencies.

Let's examine, shall we? (sentiments emboldened, are my emphasis)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_Before_You_Speak_(campaign)

The Think Before You Speak campaign is a television, radio, and magazine advertising campaign launched in 2008 and developed to raise awareness of the common use of derogatory vocabulary among youth towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning (LGBTQ) people.[2] It also aims to "raise awareness about the prevalence and consequences of anti-LGBTQ bias and behaviour in America’s schools."[3] As LGBTQ people have become more accepted in the mainstream culture more studies have confirmed that they are one of the most targeted groups for harassment and bullying. In an "analysis of 14 years of hate crime data" from the FBI found that gays and lesbians, or those perceived to be gay, "are far more likely to be victims of a violent hate crime than any other minority group in the United States".[4][5]

So, we're being told that gays suffer more than blacks and hispanics? So it's now, "save the whales, save the manitees, and save the gays". Meanwhile, blacks will plunge face-first into the brink of extinction.

As Americans become more accepting of LGBT people, the most extreme elements of the anti-gay movement are digging in their heels and continuing to defame gays and lesbians with falsehoods that grow more incendiary by the day,” said Mark Potok, editor of the Intelligence Report. “The leaders of this movement may deny it, but it seems clear that their demonization of gays and lesbians plays a role in fomenting the violence, hatred and bullying we’re seeing.”[5]

Pray-tell, what "falsehoods" are being spread?And this couldn't possibly be remotely similar to the demonization campaigns that they've invested in against Black people for the past several centuries....
    "Approximately 25 percent of lesbian, gay and bisexual students and university employees have been harassed due to their sexual orientation, as well as a third of those who identify as transgender, according to the study and reported by the Chronicle of Higher Education."[16] "LGBT students are three times as likely as non-LGBT students to say that they do not feel safe at school (22% vs. 7%) and 90% of LGBT students (vs. 62% of non-LGBT teens) have been harassed or assaulted during the past year." [17] In addition, "LGBQ students were more likely than heterosexual students to have seriously considered leaving their institution as a result of harassment and discrimination."[18] Susan Rankin, a contributing author to the report in Miami, found that “Unequivocally, The 2010 State of Higher Education for LGBT People demonstrates that LGBTQ students, faculty and staff experience a ‘chilly’ campus climate of harassment and far less than welcoming campus communities."[18]

I can't help but believe, that these numbers are being grossly exaggerated. Firstly, how can it be honestly stated, that "90%" of any group have been harrassed? And second, when is the last time these "experts" have been to inner city schools, where drugs, gang violence, etc reigns supreme? So who exactly is responsible for this spin campaign?
    Kevin Jennings, who is openly gayand is the Assistant Deputy Secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools at the U.S. Department of Education, has experienced bullying himself at school and has dreamed of this campaign for over ten years.[29][30][7] The campaign aims to reduce homophobic slang among youth, and educate parents and teachers on how to create a safe space for LGBT teens.[31] GLSEN and the Ad Council have reported that over half of all students have heard homophobic remarks being made often at school, and 9 out of 10 LGBT students have been harassed at school over the last year.[32] The campaign encourages students to get involved by starting a Gay-Straight Alliance, educating their peers, and working to create a safer environment for LGBT students.[33] This is the first campaign on GLBT issues since the Ad Council was founded in 1942.[34][9] The campaign uses the slogan "When you say ‘That’s so gay,’ do you realize what you say? Knock it off."[1] Previously the council has run other anti-discrimination campaigns like "A mind is a terrible thing to waste,” for the United Negro College Fund, and "Expect the best from a girl and that’s what you’ll get" to promote gender equality.

Let's look at Mr. Jennings' background:
    In 1993, Jennings was named a Joseph Klingenstein Fellow at Columbia University's Teachers College, from which he received his master's degree in interdisciplinary studies in education in 1994.[5]

I'd encourage you to research "Joesph Klingenstein", who he was, and what he represented. So, How much money did Mr. Jennings spend?
    After the first year of the campaign had been reached, the second harder-hitting phase addressing the consequences, "sometimes life-or-death", of anti-gay language was launched.[37][38] The first phase focussed on showing the television PSAs to get young people to see how their language can be hurtful, the ads combined for "more than $9 million worth of media exposure for the campaign's message since its launch in October 2008."[37] The second phase will be more viral and enable people to embed banners and materials on websites and in their social media use.[37] All the materials are downloadable from the campaign site.[38]

Now, here are some facts:

• Gays, though one of the smallest "minorities" the world over, are one of the richest/wealthiest "minorities".
      • Gays have infiltrated most (nearly all) industrial complexes: academic, religion, hollywood, finance, fashion, printed media, etc.
      • Though the sexual orientation of the controllers of these complexes may have changed (it actually never did), the race most certainly hasn't. The racial stock of the controllers remains white and almost exclusively Jewish.
    So then, how does this effect us, as Black people?

In 2007, the NAACP attempted to hold a ceremony, in which the "N-Word" would be "buried".

It was reached with mixed sentiment:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_h__lewis_070712_naacp_places_the_n_w.htm

The problem with the NCAAP n-word burial (the fact that the event did not catch on, nor did not gain (inter)national notoriety, etc) is because there was little to no financial backing behind it. By the way, it's important to note that 3 Jews were behind the formation of the NAACP; one was gay. In fact, of all the 15 original members of the NAACP, only 5 were black. The rest were white, and all of those were Jewish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAACP#The_Birth_of_the_NAACP

The Race Riot of 1908 in Lincoln's hometown of Springfield, Illinois had highlighted the urgent need for an effective civil rights organization in the U.S. This event is often cited as the catalyst for the formation of the NAACP. Mary White Ovington, journalist William English Walling and Henry Moskowitz met in New York City in January 1909 and the NAACP was born.[10]

Gays and Jews have been working behind the scenes for/with the NAACP for the entire century-plus time line of its existence; funding (and non-funding) the organization's agenda, as they had done for the Civil Rights Movement as a whole. MLK had taken large amounts of funding from Gay Jews to fund his campaign, by way of Black/Gay/Jew (he was half Quaker) by the name of Bayard Rustin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayard_Rustin

He counseled Martin Luther King, Jr.on the techniques of nonviolent resistance. He became an advocate on behalf of gay and lesbian causes in the latter part of his career. Homosexuality was criminalized at the time, which made him a target of suspicion and compromised some of his effectiveness.

It is this same behind the scenes Gay-Jewish conglamorate that now funds Coretta Scott King (the late MLK's widow) on her newly discovered endeavors of fighting for gay rights (and no longer for blacks).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coretta_Scott_King#LGBT_equality
    On April 1, 1998 at the Palmer HouseHilton in Chicago, Scott King called on the civil rights community to join in the struggle against homophobia and anti-gay bias. "Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood", she stated. "This sets the stage for further repression and violence that spread all too easily to victimize the next minority group."

On March 23, 2004, she told an audience at Richard Stockton College in Pomona, New Jersey, that same-sex marriage is a civil rights issue. She denounced a proposed amendment advanced by President George W. Bush to the United States Constitution that would ban equal marriage rights for same-sex couples. In her speech King also criticized a group of black pastors in her home state of Georgia for backing a bill to amend that state's constitution to block gay and lesbian couples from marrying. Scott King is quoted as saying "Gay and lesbian people have families, and their families should have legal protection, whether by marriage or civil union. A constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriages is a form of gay bashing and it would do nothing at all to protect traditional marriage."

Much more of the Jewish manipulation can be read about in the book "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews". Interestingly enough, many of the people named in that book (written decades ago), have been revealed to be gay as well.

It's clear who was/is padding the pockets of the NAACP. The sad fact is, the N-Word burial ceremony, which could very well have been a pivotal point in the history of anti-Black racism, turned out to be a dud, as it was very well meant to be. The Gay Jewish financiers of these so-called Black organizations intended for this to be as impotent as possible; No film footage (save a scant few amatuer filmers, placed on YouTube), no advertisement (not even on BET!!!), no TV reporting, no websites, no major celebrity or political endorsement, etc. None of the things that have been used to enable the "Think Before You Speak" campaign, or any other campaign, were implemented. Meanwhile, they, in roughly the same time period (2007-2008), invest several million dollars, time, multi-institutional backing, multi-media coverage, cross advertising (sports, fashion, etc), to make sure that the word "Gay" is protected. All of this, at the sacrifice of letting the N-word run rampant and alive and well.

The only logical forwarding step, would be for the Gay Jewish conglamorate to enact "hate crime" laws, that would cause someone to be fined or arrested, for saying "gay". :-\

These steps have already taken place, within other forms of media, most notably in the form of censorship of Black Reggae music. Various Reggae artists were "forced" to sign agreements that they would not create, and/or perform "homophobic" songs and music, lest they would have their travel VISA's revoked, and/or would be fined, and even jailed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Murder_Music

The Reggae Compassionate Act was an agreement signed in 2007 by artists including Beenie Man, Capleton, and Sizzla.[6][7]. It has now been somewhat discredited as some artists have felt it was badly worded,[8] while others (such as Beenie Man) have denied signing it.[9] Others (including Elephant Man, T.O.K., Bounty Killa, and Vybz Kartel) have simply refused to sign it.[10]

Notice once again, this campaign began roughly around the same time as the "Think Before You Speak" campaign. Thus, it's clear that the Gay/White/Jewish campaign was to be and international one, moving globally and simultaneously. Just who was behind the creation of this act?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Tatchell

Peter Gary Tatchell (born 25 January 1952) is an Australian-born Britishpolitical campaigner well-known for his work with LGBT social movements. He attracted international attention when he attempted a citizen's arrest of ZimbabweanPresidentRobert Mugabe in 1999 and again in 2001.

Though Tatchell is British, the surname "Tatchell" is in fact Dutch. It's historically documented that the Dutch have strong Jewish influences.

Tatchell's anti-black point of view is notorious; how does one "ordinary" citizen have the gall to attempt to arrest the President of a country? Imagine the folly of you or I, attempting to arrest GW Bush, let alone the impossibillity of such an attempt. Yet, an agenda-empowered white gay person sees fit to make such an attempt of an African Leader. One must ponder, if this leader were of Caucasian descent, and/or the leader of British or Australian Parliament, if the same attempt would have been made. More over, how does such an individual garner so much political and financial backing, as to spark a movement that targets and curtails the artistic freedom of an entire culture?

Tatchell's anti-black agenda has been well documented:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Murder_Music#Arguments_for_and_against

Tatchell and the Stop Murder Music campaign have been criticized by The Black Music Council, a British organisation formed in 2004 in response to the campaign by the president of Blacker Dread Records, Blacker Dread, in order, "to protect the rights of the eight artistes placed on the OutRage! hit list"[16]. Vice-chairman of the BMC, Doctah X[3], points out that Jamaica does not have strict anti-gay laws such as Saudi Arabia, which punishes homosexuality with beheading, and said that Jamaica is an easier target for British activists. Dread accuses Tatchell of racism and extremism, saying, “He has gone over way over the top. It’s simply racist to put Hitler and Sizzla in the same bracket [referring to an interview Tatchell gave] and just shows how far he is prepared to go.”[16] Doctah X says that, "Tatchell is like a new Tipper Gore," arguing that, "They both pick on black music. They both believe in censorship."[3].

Interesting, the comparison of Reggae artist Sizzla to Hitler, of all people. How is this not to be taken as "falsehoods" and "demonizations" of Black culture, much in the same way that this claim was made about homosexuality (see above)? Yet, more outrageous claims are made, by people in power:

UK International Development Minister Gareth Thomas argued in a speech that, "A number of artistes [such as Sizzla and Buju Banton] are effectively contributing to the spread of HIV by producing reggae and rap songs actually encouraging discrimination against those who have AIDS and encouraging violence against minority groups such as men who have sex with men...

How on earth does one draw the connection between anti-homosexual sentiment, and the contribution of spreading disease?How is this to be interpreted as anything other than a smear campaign against blacks and black culture?

The Gay/White/Jewish agenda continues to remain pervasive, as it snakes its way in and out of places of power.

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Thanks for sharing. The week before spring break some of the schools in Los Angeles even had a day of silence in support of the same sex initiative.

How do they get away with this in the schools? Oh, and then of course, the kids who don't agree are bullied and labeled homophobic.

I got out of public ed. 9 years ago and saw this one coming, no pun intended.

And, it's these same mofos who are leading ed. reform.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother SAMURAI36 ... i'm not sure what your point is here. Normally, i'd not care what one's point is when posting a thread, but this looks like it is attacking those named in the title. You even go as far as to preface it all with ... "the purpose of this document is NOT to single out any one homosexual, Jewish, or any other individual" ... as if you know in advance that those mentioned may be offended.

I'm not any of these people, but we have Members here who may be one or all of these things.

If i were one of these people, i think i might be offended, feel attacked, etc.

It's my job to make sure none are attacked, and this thread is probably gonna hinder that.

I'm going to think on this a bit more, see how those within the group may feel, should any respond. It will also allow you some time to help me understand how this fits within the confines of our rules, when respect for all is required, should you care to help me see that.

Based on the vibes i'm getting right now, i don't think this thread will remain open long.

I invite any within the groups mentioned to let me know how they feel.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Destee:

Did you read the document itself? Because it sounds like you are judging a book by its cover. As I said, I'm not singling out any one person, but pointing to the origins of an agenda that very much effects our people.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

I scanned it ... i saw where you cussed, and cussing isn't allowed.

No ... i didn't read it thoroughly or anything. I didn't see anything specifically egregious, but i'm not one of those you mentioned. I'm not in the target group, so i may not know to be specifically offended, but the overall tone does not really match the spirit of this community. So i'm not sure what to think, which is why i posted the way i did above, and didn't simply close the thread immediately. I could be wrong. Maybe those within the group would not be offended at all. I don't know. I'm still thinking on it.

Generally, personal attacks are what we deal with, but occasionally there are attacks on groups of people that must be addressed. I'm just not sure if that's what we have here or not, due to my lack of sensitivity and/or intimate knowledge of those mentioned.

Destee

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I can removed the profanity, since I merely copy/posted the document from my files. I'd forgotten that I'd placed a profanity in the doc, since I'd written it a long time ago. It probably needs to be edited anyway.

But beyond that, it seems that you are making alot of pre-judgements based on not actually reading the document, which is the ONLY way to fairly come up with any conclusion about it.

But as you can see, the doc has gotten positive response thus far.

I'd highly encourage you (and anyone else) to take the time to actually read the doc.

7. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    The doc has been edited, to remove the profanity. As it turned out, the link that the profanity was in reference to, no longer works anyway, so the need for the profanity (at the time) is now moot.

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Quite frankly, I think it's an issue that needs to be dealt with, openly and candidly. No, I am not one if those "targeted" by the title if this post, but I do have a close friend who is dealing with the "target" as a SGL community activist.

I won't go on too long here but will state this. If there is going to be any talk of white supremacy on this site, it's virtually impossible NOT to mention or talk about those who are in power, pulling the strings of power, got so many of us worshipping their SYMBOL of power, or rather DEATH in the cross they bear, as well as the groups and organizations they have co-opted to keep us out of power.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Removing the profanity would be good, a nice gesture regarding our rules, but not required at this point ... just don't continue cursing please.

It could be argued that this thread's received more fairness than others, for it's still open, and they are closed.

As i said, i'm not sure ... which is why i'm still talking about it ... and haven't acted.

We shall see.

Destee

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I've already removed it, for the reason stated above. As I stated, please read the article.