Black Poetry : THE GAME

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by HODEE, Jun 9, 2005.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Why must sex be treated so badly? Enjoying the act and depressed after the fact, and feeling sad. It’s done. It is a wonderful experience that should be had.

It is being made mechanical like a carnival ride. But we can’t seem to get off the ride. Up and down… around we go. Circling the globe for sexual excitement. Yes I’ll do you... it has become a practice that has become depersonalized in fact. If your not my race or just the right size. I’ll close my eyes and fantasize.

Get up. Time to leave. We are finished with the deed. Sorry if the act left you lonelier. Than before we had the need. I got my action. Hope you done your deed. Maybe I’ll call if I can. Oh yes that is my number there. I’m just a busy man.

Like the arena of Rome it is made into a struggle, she calling me. He calling her and the crowd is calling for more.

It has turned into control, either wanted or forced. Woke up it wasn’t a dream it’s a dominating curse.

Got to get back to something more meaningful there has to more than this. It has to have a deeper meaning, than a momentary bliss. I will try something new. Spend some time… care more before it’s too late. Get away from having so many lovers. And just settle for one mate. Work on building something of substance cause I’m lonely more and more. There has to more to life. Than the sex game‘s lousy score.

It is reducing our minds and the influence it has is wreaking every aspect of life. Now I heard some boys and girls say lets play spin the bottle tonight.

Now you know what that means. Because they heard it said. Put the key in the key hole and don’t worry about the rest.

Nine months later the young children must change all plans. He must stop being a boy and act. If he wants to be a man. She to have dropped out of school... her friends keeps laughing too. “ She gave her nook... no time for books and he was with another girl ” Behind her back they speak like that, Him and his buddy’s keep score. Maybe this is why. There is no focus in young kids anymore.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    man this right here is a headliner for parents
    cab ya child for a greater smile and keep the nook
    on cling cling lock down so life won't make u frown
    and he won't ask as a clown .......the town beat !!!
    this flow was awesome sweet brutha ..................

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Difficult to guide the children in an idea where we are confused as he!! ourselves, yet we must, our the pattern continues. I was into the deep vibe here, flow on poet.

4. deepy

deepy going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    such truth and an underlying energy for us to think and change...it comes thru so well in this piece...

5. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    i am diggin this....