Brother AACOOLDRE : The Four Hoes up in Jesus genealogy

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Apr 25, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE FOUR HOES IN JESUS GENEALOGY

By Andre Austin

In the book of Matthew, chapter 1, four females are mentioned in Jesus alleged genealogy tree.

It’s no accident that all four are breaking civil law codes on sexuality:

1. Rahab a hooker running a house of prostitution (Joshua 2:1)

2. Ruth premarital sex with Boaz. Ruth entered Boaz room and “uncovered his feet (penis) and lay down” with him (Ruth 3:7).

3. Tamar had sex with her brother Amnon who said “Come to bed with me, my sister” (2 Samuel 13:7-11).

4. Bathsheba name is only implied indirectly in the book of Matthew 1:6. Bathsheba lured David in by taking a bath on top of her roof.

But the cream that tops all of this off is the parody of the Josephus and Mary story told in the Antiquities of the Jews Book 18 chapter 3. Flavius Josephus reports in his works of a Decius Mundus who tricks two females Paulina & Fulvia into having sex with him pretending he’s the Egyptian God Anubis. What tipped me off was that Paulina & Fulvia both had husbands named Saturninus, a pun on a Christmas festival of Saturnalia where people exchange roles and have sex with eachother. Josephus original got this story from Osiris having sex with Nephthys thinking she was Isis giving birth to Anubis. Nephthys and Isis are sisters and they are the equivalent of Mary and her cousin Elizabeth. But wait it gets better.

St. Paul continues on with the Black comedy of switching between roles of Paulina and Anubis in his own letters. This is not to leave out the fact that his contemporaries already lampooned Paul as an ignorant, unreasonable, stubborn Horse, donkey and mule.