Black Spirituality Religion : The Foundations of Africa?

Dual Karnayn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 5, 2005

I believe someone was relating to me on this site or another about how the deities who arrived on Earth were mining in Africa and one decided to stay and clear the marshes of Egypt and set up a kingdom.

At any rate, can those which knowledge tell me:

How does that tie in with the "gods" ruling Egypt for tens of thousands of years before passing the baton to human beings/kings?

Also, can anybody relate that to Elijah Muhammad's theory about the tribe of Shabazz and how one of our family members decided to take his family out of Asia and go up into Africa (Ab-zu) and found a civilization separate?

Dual Karnayn said:

I believe someone was relating to me on this site or another about how the deities who arrived on Earth were mining in Africa and one decided to stay and clear the marshes of Egypt and set up a kingdom.

At any rate, can those which knowledge tell me:

How does that tie in with the "gods" ruling Egypt for tens of thousands of years before passing the baton to human beings/kings?

Also, can anybody relate that to Elijah Muhammad's theory about the tribe of Shabazz and how one of our family members decided to take his family out of Asia and go up into Africa (Ab-zu) and found a civilization separate?

In another forum I mentioned the Annunaki, who were also known in ancient Egypt (Khemet) as the "Neteru".

There are a number of theories/beliefs concerning these "ancestors" and I shall present some of the more recent references.

There are some who believe that there was a "War in Heaven" in which the "God" Alalu was cast out in which he settled on the planet Lamahu, known also as Mars. According to a writer named Zachariah Sitchin, Alalu was from Planet X, or Nibiru, and re-settled on Lamahu and began mining gold. The environment on Nibiru had been virtually destroyed due to this very mining and he got into conflict with other Annunaki over control of the mining expeditions, which expaned to Tia-Maat (Earth).

The early Annunaki are listed as the intialrulers on Tia'Maat according to the chronology of the Sumerian Kings List. It is believed that they settled in Sumeria and the Island of Meroe and that they represented seperate "Leagues" or orders of "Light Beings". They are said to watch over seperate groups today, some who are also said to have come from the Sirian system, others from the Pleides, and actually there is another older order than was supposed to have come from the system of Regulus.

The Annunaki, or Watchers, also known as the Grigori and Nephilim, are said to be the biblical "fallen angels" who took as mates the "Daughters of Men (Mendes) one of which was the Egyptian Ra (Re) who is believed to have fathered the first three Kings of pre-Dynastic Egypt (Khemet).

I believe that in Message to the Blackman, the Hon. Elijah Muhammed taught that the Asiatic Black Man and the Black Man of India divided at some pont because of transgression of the law of Allah.

The Tribe of Shabazz is supposed to be the "Lost" Original Man of the Universe who became "Lost" as a result of losing self-knowledge. Obviously, this Original Man can not be limited to any particular geographical region because at one time the Original Man is believed to have populated the entirety of Tia'Maat (Earth).

Dual Karnayn said:
Well.....

Pardon moi, but can anyone tell me about the connection between Auset/Osiris and the Babylonian god Marduk?

Lol...

Auset is the name of "Isis" also known as representative of the constellation Orion.

Ausar, known as "Osiris" also known as representative of the constellation Sirius.

Marduk was also known as representative of Nibiru, or the "Chief" of the Annunaki. This was a name of the solar system from which the Annunaki are believed to have "descended".

Omowale

In another forum I mentioned the Annunaki, who were also known in ancient Egypt (Khemet) as the "Neteru".

There are a number of theories/beliefs concerning these "ancestors" and I shall present some of the more recent references.
Are these OUR ancestors or are they beings seperate from humanity that lived before us?
The reason I ask is because as you mention later, Elijah Muhammad called them the "black man" and the original gods but I have reason to believe they weren't men period but deities.

There are some who believe that there was a "War in Heaven" in which the "God" Alalu was cast out in which he settled on the planet Lamahu, known also as Mars. According to a writer named Zachariah Sitchin, Alalu was from Planet X, or Nibiru, and re-settled on Lamahu and began mining gold. The environment on Nibiru had been virtually destroyed due to this very mining and he got into conflict with other Annunaki over control of the mining expeditions, which expaned to Tia-Maat (Earth).

The early Annunaki are listed as the intialrulers on Tia'Maat according to the chronology of the Sumerian Kings List. It is believed that they settled in Sumeria and the Island of Meroe and that they represented seperate "Leagues" or orders of "Light Beings". They are said to watch over seperate groups today, some who are also said to have come from the Sirian system, others from the Pleides, and actually there is another older order than was supposed to have come from the system of Regulus.

The Annunaki, or Watchers, also known as the Grigori and Nephilim, are said to be the biblical "fallen angels" who took as mates the "Daughters of Men (Mendes) one of which was the Egyptian Ra (Re) who is believed to have fathered the first three Kings of pre-Dynastic Egypt (Khemet).

Excellent information.

You know the Koran calls Allah the "Lord of Sirius".

Surely this can't be a coincidence.

I believe that in Message to the Blackman, the Hon. Elijah Muhammed taught that the Asiatic Black Man and the Black Man of India divided at some pont because of transgression of the law of Allah.

The Tribe of Shabazz is supposed to be the "Lost" Original Man of the Universe who became "Lost" as a result of losing self-knowledge. Obviously, this Original Man can not be limited to any particular geographical region because at one time the Original Man is believed to have populated the entirety of Tia'Maat (Earth).

Actually according to Elijah Muhammad when one "god" tried to get all of humanity to speak the same language but was successful he tried to destroy us by blowing up the planet.
The piece that separated after the explosion was known as the moon and we were the people who remained after....the Tribe of Shabazz.

For a long time, when they say "Tribe of Shabazz" I was thinking we were that tribe who went down into Africa and our hair got nappy and our lips and noses got bigger to deal with the harsh conditions.....lol.....as the teachings go.

Auset is the name of "Isis" also known as representative of the constellation Orion.

Ausar, known as "Osiris" also known as representative of the constellation Sirius.
Thanx for the correction bro....

Marduk was also known as representative of Nibiru, or the "Chief" of the Annunaki. This was a name of the solar system from which the Annunaki are believed to have "descended".

Hmmm....interesting.

So you don't believe that Marduk corresponds to Ausar/Osiris?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back