Violaters / Violations : The Formation of ... The Destee Community Justice System (Council)

i hope somebody addresses enthusiastic members spamming the rest of us with their favorite things. music, writing, old threads, whatever.
you come in here and the entire front page has been bogarted by somebody.

I know who you're talking about and no, it's not spam. If Destee doesn't call it spam, then neither should any others. No "team" that might come of this should start making rules for others that Destee hasn't put in place, herself. If she doesn't qualify what someone is posting as spamming the site, it's not spam. Music, writing, old threads, aren't spam just because you don't want to see it. If they haven't gone over 5 in posting new threads, then they haven't broken a rule. And I haven't seen a rule where it states new threads are only allowed on the front page, so old threads can be brought up.

I have never seen the whole front page entirely taken over by any one poster, so stop exaggerating just because you don't want to see certain threads.

Gosh...

I like where your head is with your proposal.

Its far reaching I'm afraid. The animosity of some here towards others is extreme and I don't think that an agreement would ever come to fruition.

I'm behind you 100%, and it would be so nice to have an impartial board, but I think it will present another headache for Destee.

I think I read where some of your suggestions would cause us to have 2 Moderating teams.

Well, that's what it is....a smaller one inside the overall governing original Moderators Board who might end up monitoring the small one. Am I making sense?

Well, not exactly. It would be the same as now, save the "second" team doesn't go around making certain things aren't getting out of hand, but rather issues are brought to them. They wouldn't have to be monitored if people would be more mature in their own behavior as Destee expects from us anyway, but I guess that's asking too much.

I do agree that the animosity is extreme here; Asomfwaa arguing his point kind of made that clear; some are just going to refuse to work with others though they claim they want unity. *sigh*

But I thank you, butterfly#1 for your support.

Well, we've not been able to put this together yet, and it looks like we'll need her help, unless some of us take the bull by the horns and get it done, present it to her on the basis that she can accept it. If she has to correct it, it becomes additional work for her, agreed?

We already have one Moderating Team, this would be the second Moderating Team.

I would only ask of Destee's blessings that we, who are here posting, be allowed to move forward with it since some seem kind of "less than interested" at the moment. I mean, I tagged like 14 people but only a few showed up.

Yes, if she has to correct it, then it is more work. I had hoped it wouldn't come to that but that people could behave like she expects of us anyway. But is it asking too much? I don't know.

I still don't see it as the "second moderating team" since it's all of the community that's at work, but okay.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back