Black History : 7 Forgotten Presidents

Listen stockholm lady go read your bible babble 'cause this topic is way over your head. Your attempt to degrade me won't work --- because that's the only reason you and the cosmic journeyman keep jumping your empty remarks up in here

WHAT and WHERE are the SOURCES Dick Gregory used?

What SUPPORT does Dick Gregory have for his claims?

Dick Gregory is NO "scholar." ---- Yes, he is a comedian, a former civil rights advocate and author of a book titled "N.i.G.G.E.R."

But, he is NO "scholar." ---- He dropped out of college and later, they gave him an "HONORARY" degree.

However, Dr. Kwaku Person-Lynn IS a Black scholar with graduate degrees and work done in AFRICAN Studies and Black history. He has YEARS of researching experience/skills.

But, YOU wanna believe Dick Gregory who has NO background in nor experience in teaching BLACK HISTORY. :lol:

So...! that's all the more reason you need to take on topics that are on your low level of thinking.

The fact that you are a child of the stockholm syndrome and a bible toter has everything to do with your attempt to degrade this topic....well it ain't gonna work!
My spiritual beliefs have nothing to do with this thread topic.

I have not mentioned anything about the Bible nor Christianity but YOU HAVE.

:lol:

..... like I told another member here once, "I don't have to 'wave my Christian banner cuz YOU wave it for me!" :lol:

Listen stockholm lady go read your bible babble 'cause this topic is way over your head. Your attempt to degrade me won't work --- because that's the only reason you and the cosmic journeyman keep jumping your empty remarks up in here

Listen, Fine1952, you need to chill with the name-calling.

YOU are the one who is showing yourself to be so defensive and offensive because you CAN'T support your claims and those of Dick Gregory.

So, your only recourse is to INSULT others who disagree with you.

I have not "degraded" you in any way. I asked you some QUESTIONS about any SUPPORT Dick Gregory has; but you CAN'T answer me because you know he doesn't have any support.

All you can do is try to SLING MUD onto others who disagree with you by making the discussion personal, calling people names and being insulting.

And others reading this can see through your weak attempts at deflection and denial.

So...! that's all the more reason you need to take on topics that are on your low level of thinking.

The fact that you are a child of the stockholm syndrome and a bible toter has everything to do with your attempt to degrade this topic....well it ain't gonna work!

Again, when you can't BACK UP what you've posted, then you get defensive and offensive, calling people names, getting personal.

No one attacked you in this thread.

No, we attacked the veracity of Dick Gregory's claims; but YOU get angry whenever anyone refutes your posts.

"If you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen."

On the off chance that you might possess some intellect you would want to trace the footsteps of JA Rogers --a non lettered scholar-- who actually uncovered data about the Negro 10 years before John Henrik Clarke or Dr. Ben.

So you see, the lack of Dick Gregory's lambskin takes not away from his ability to sift out information; conversely -- Dr. Kwame Person-Lynn's lambskin does not give him the official pass on genius.

Now if you wanna compare scholarship you have only to look at Dr. Kwame Nantambu who backs up everything he writes with sources and references...but then you woudn't know anything about that, LOL:baby:

You remain ineffectual in disproving or discrediting what you yourself" have not the ability to research...since this level of investigation is way out of your scope. You've jumped in this topic for these 2 reasons alone -- yet you will not say one word about this, LOL -- therefore, I know the true caveat behind your empty remarks that have about as much force as a "Culex pipiens."

PS the fact that you are here is evidence of just who and what you are -- not withstanding your empty remarks. And just think I said what I had to said to you and about you w/o one cuss word! Yet I know, if this were me, running behind your every empty word --I'd have been banned! Go figure!

Again, when you can't BACK UP what you've posted, then you get defensive and offensive, calling people names, getting personal.

No one attacked you in this thread.

No, we attacked the veracity of Dick Gregory's claims; but YOU get angry whenever anyone refutes your posts.

"If you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back