Black Poetry : THE FIRST TIME

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by katishia, May 22, 2004.

1. katishia

katishia Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    :new: :new: THE FIRST TIME WAS EXILIRATING, THE PASSION THAT WE FELT , THE CLOSER HE GOT THE BETTER IT FELT, WE STARTED FAST, BUT I HAD TO PACE MYSELF AND SEARCH ALL GROUNDS, MAYBE IT WAS THE SENSATION THEN AGAIN, WAS IT THE PENETRATION. I THOUGHT THE FIRST TIME WOULD NEVER END, BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN, SO I SAID THE NEXT TIME WILL BE EASIER THAN BEFORE, LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT ALL THE WAITING AND ANTICIPATING COULD NOT PREPARE ME FOR WHAT WAS IN STORE, WAS IT SOME GOOD LOVE MAIKNG, SOME DEEP BREATHING TAKING NON-STOPP PENATRATION, HEATED PASSIONATE MOMENTS THAT WILL NOT END,,,,,,, THE FIRST TIME YOU WILL NEVER FORGET, BUT LET ME BRING YOU BACK TO MY FIRST TIME, IT WAS LOVE AND THE REST WAS ALL IN MY MIND,,,,,,, THE FIRST TIME THAT I FELT LOVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE,,,,,,,SO NEXT TIME I'LL BE PREPARED BETTER THAN BEFORE, BEEN THERE TO MANY TIMES AND PROMISE NOT TO GET HURT ANYMORE,,,,, DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST TIME..................................................................

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    sweet memories indeed i remember
    speak on !

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Something that everyone can remember, I liked the way you put the feelings into words. Flow on.

4. redd48

redd48 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    [NEXT TIME I'LL BE PREPARED BETTER THAN BEFORE, BEEN THERE TO MANY TIMES AND PROMISE NOT TO GET HURT ANYMORE,,,,, DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST TIME..................................................................[/QUOTE]
    I enjoyed this a lot am fifty six and just today I was thinking of when I was a young man I enjoyed my youth

5. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Flow on!!!!!!!!