Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the True Spirit of Sankofa,

The First Humans Moved From Africa to China — Not Europe

... But science often teaches us to be humble. We have discovered 47 human teeth in China that are between 80,000 and 120,000 years old, suggesting it took early humans at least twice as long to enter Europe than they did to expand throughout Asia. The result, published in the journal Nature, challenges our current understanding of how humans evolved and spread – especially how we ended up replacing the Neanderthals ...

*Bad Link, needs researching for purpose intended.
https://destee.com/forums/black-history-culture-panafricanism.50/create-thread

1474680784712418960.jpg

Filed to: ARCHAEOLOGY10/15/15 3:30am

Last edited:
Another reason I also have asian allies I do respect and likewise

fyi
Replying on a cellphone is hard as hell. I know you'll be excited when you can get a computer. I can't wait to read your full responses to some of the Thread Titles in these forums. You often speak of what you have to share with us. Good luck!

In the True Spirit of Sankofa,

The First Humans Moved From Africa to China — Not Europe

... But science often teaches us to be humble. We have discovered 47 human teeth in China that are between 80,000 and 120,000 years old, suggesting it took early humans at least twice as long to enter Europe than they did to expand throughout Asia. The result, published in the journal Nature, challenges our current understanding of how humans evolved and spread – especially how we ended up replacing the Neanderthals ...

https://destee.com/forums/black-history-culture-panafricanism.50/create-thread

1474680784712418960.jpg

Filed to: ARCHAEOLOGY10/15/15 3:30am

This fits with several things I have heard like Blacks were the first 2 Chinese dynasties and that whites may have evolved from asians

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back