Black People : The First 48 hrs (the crime show)

MsVeraisblessed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2012
I love watching this show. I have been watching this show for awhile now. It can be entertaining and unspeakable at the same time.

Some of the crime scenes can be overrated for little kids to see. I break down when the victims get the bad news. I thinks to myself, ''could've been me''.

Now the criminals....they are too much for me...sometimes i find myself yell'n at the tv at them for saying something stupid or holler'n at em..(like they could hear me tho).say'n ''don't say nuff'n,... fool, git a lawyer''. I do get caught up in a moment..LOL..

But ahhh,..on the other hand,...i have some questions tho,.... like the after the show is over. What went down with the parents of the minors who did the crime, the victims family, the snitching, what's the updates...etc,

Addition to that,..the unanswered questions..like what is really being said when the camera is not on them...what is really being done behind the scenes..

I know its tv..but some of these crime are real. Real blood, real tears, real cases. What's your opinion bout it? Do you watch it? if you do what's your favorite scene? whos your favorite investigator..etc?

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

I love watching this show. I have been watching this show for awhile now. It can be entertaining and unspeakable at the same time.

Some of the crime scenes can be overrated for little kids to see. I break down when the victims get the bad news. I thinks to myself, ''could've been me''.

Now the criminals....they are too much for me...sometimes i find myself yell'n at the tv at them for saying something stupid or holler'n at em..(like they could hear me tho).say'n don't say nuff'n, fool, git a lawyer. I do get caught up in a moment..LOL..

But ahhh,..on the other hand,...i have some questions tho,.... like the after effects, the parents of the minors who did the crime, the victims family, the snitching, updates (they do show some updates).

Addition to that,..the unanswered questions..like what is really being said when the camera is not on them...what is really being done behind the scenes..

I know its tv..but some of these crime are real. Real blood, real tears, real cases. What's your opinion bout it? Do you watch it? if you do what's your favorite scene? whos your favorite investigator..etc?

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back