Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but far on in life wants a Cadillac my quotes best th

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate
my car is nice but far on in life wants a Cadillac my quotes best they promote progress and choke the rest just being dope is best, girl got butter and breast to further the progress and that promote competition flow dope for tradition my quotes are ammunition, boo you a twerk situation at my workstation can't concentrate on the job body dominate mind involved time for your doorknob to turn and "Take me Home" like LISA LISA and the CULT JAM, having loose luck and need to spruce up my approach try coach love words, drive a Harley scooter wise and shatter lace and use a computerized database to locate a date for cake so I'm at an advantage got stats that do damage got a butter plan and the upper hand I'm a thinker with bling wanna tinker with your thing boo //
would be done here but the sex frontier exist one true //
sincere kiss can set it off your thing wet and soft like //
cotton, I come here from a frontier called streets at night //
the freaks come out, got pride and luck but my game dried up //
with heat it's not fun to learn that you can get sunburn I duck //
the tans jump in a truck or van, wow her hot pie is the story it //
occupy territory in her wet panties, girl a VIRGINIA BEACH legit //
native and her speech creative I shout a bit then try outwit //
the competition about to git the friction out the way really need //
a date boo it 4th of July, now this is BLACK HIPHOP as I proceed //
to rock the house in shock and aroused kiss me skin brown indeed //
my car stand alone need a chick bizarre to take home that's my creed //
tonight, this could be a wrong whack affair and like long black hair //
it could hang down while I speak slang all around so look boo in the air //
is it a bird or plane do it fly like true pie? boo I try to get a date //
NAW PLAYER boys take a risk for cake and a kiss well this is looking great //
my panties are wet and boys appears here at SEARS a phenomenon my lace is hooked just read a common place book a BROWN SOUL SISTER got her hands full here in VIRGINIA BEACH have to duck or give it up I live by luck need boss math as we cross path like DIANA ROSS wrath be supreme, like "My Baby Love"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back