Black Spirituality Religion : The Famous 2012

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, Jun 1, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Deep within me I'm fascinated with what is happening with the world right now. Mother nature sending out tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, scientists finding black suns, black planets, and dark matter galaxies and them also finding DNA to be mutating, an increase in the occult movies about the dark/black energy, the global warming greenhouse effect stuff, just everything.

I mean, what is really going on and how is this going to impact us on a whole nother level. Looks like the dark matter is taking over the Universe, where will the light go for it will be absorbed by the darkness. Again what is going on and how will this effect us?... I have a feeling its good and its our time... :)

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    White people are gonna die, so we can rule the world and be happy. LOL

On a serious note, I think all this New World Order stuff fits into what you're saying, because if we have been subjected to the rule of ignorant Europeans, then a New World Order must mean we're coming back into power.

3. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    I'm getting that its even deeper then that. Like a transformation of this environment, the spirit world is rising back. Its seems like the connection between the spirit and this world is getting smaller with all these citings of spirits and stuff you know?.. But yeah I agree.

But [email protected] white people going to die thing. White people are already having a bit of trouble surviving. I heard white women are having trouble giving birth and the white male sperm count is down. Sucks, but the pendelum is hitting back to the other side...lol..

I want to know whats going on with this cosmic energy and dark matter eating up the Universe. What is that all about???

4. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    The cosmic energy is related to the New Age that we are about to enter. The dark matter is possiblly a galactic representation of our(dark people) rise to power on Earth once again.

Just my thoughts.......

5. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
  6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

LOOK, WHITE PEOPLE NOT GOING NOWHERE. YES SOME OR MANY ARE GOING TO DIE OR WHAT NOT, BUT MANY WILL STILL BE HERE AS WE ARE ALREADY IN 2012. WE BEEN IN THE 2012 "SEASON" FOR A WHILE SINCE THE 70'S. THE SO CALLED WHITE PEOPLE ESP. THE ONES HERE HAVE BLACK ANCESTRY AND MANY HAVE BLACK "SOULS".

7. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Is it true black people will be transforming and gaining powers anytime soon like Bobby Hemmitt said? I ask this also because I saw a story about a woman in Nigeria that transformed from a cat when she got hit by a car which I just made a thread about.

8. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

MANY PRIESTESS CAN SHAPE SHIFT. MY PRIESTESS WHO LIVED IN NIGERIA BUT WAS STAYING IN COLUMBUS OHIO USE TO TELL ME THAT IF THE PO- PO COME LOOKING FOR YOU, YOU HAVE BE SOMETHING ELSE SO THEY CANT FIND YOU. SO HEARING ABOUT A WOMEN WHO CHANGE TO CAT IS NOTHING NEW. YES YR DNA IS MUTATING AND YOU ARE GETTING "POWERS" BUT THEY ARE NOT FOR THIS REALM.

9. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Can you explain more on this part?

10. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

AS THE DARK MATTER ENGULF THE UNIVERSE, EVERYTHING WILL BE ENGULF IN IT CREATING A NEW REALITY. THAT WHAT THE MINI SERIES ADROMEDIA STRAIN WAS ABOUT AND ALL THE MOVIES THIS SUMMER

INCREDIBLE HULK
    THE HAPPENING
    HANCOCK
    BATMAN

ALL THIS MOVIES WILL BE TALKING ABOUT US AND OUR MUTATION, DARK MATTER AND DARK ENERGY