Black People Politics : The False Promise of Black Political Representation

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
Brunell Donald-Kyei and Symone Sanders on CNN

Interesting, was trying to hear what the Trump surrogate was saying about the $100 billion dollar investment in the inner cities, and then the CNN host interrupted her asking about "why he isn't rallying African Americans" or something.

Then Symone talks about Trina, Jay Z and beauty shops ion "rallying" support

All these promises though, shrug... we know politrickters don't lie, don't we? ;)

$100 Billion investment vs. Jay Z, Beyonce, and Trina Tickets, Barbershops, Beauty Shops, Bible Studies

Don't know whether to laugh or shake my head, either way the mental delusion creates a weird disconnect with people.

I'm riding with you on this. Brunell is very eloquent, she makes good points, sounds believable, etc. But, there is NO WAY I would ever believe that voting for Trump would translate into what she's talking about. Remember, before The New Deal, he promised that he would give 2 African Americans $5,000 each? One a single mother, and one an AA who was trying to start a small business. LOL Now, in the ninth inning, he comes up with something that SOUNDS too good to be true. And, it probably is. He is trying to attract "THE African-Americans" , LOL

I'm going with Hillary, by default, but I have no delusions about her, and yes, there is a major disconnect there.

*sad*

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: