Chief Elder Osiris : The False Face Of Unity Serve Not To The Glorification Of Black People!!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The False Face Of Unity, Serve Not To The Glorification Of Black People!!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

You know beloved as I am Thinking, something I do very often, using my Divine Mind, the Mind the gods our Ancient Cosmic Dark Ancestors endowed us black folks with, it was put upon me to share this Missive with you, a Missive as always, is embedded in Truth and deal with what is Real in our Life, weather we desire to acknowledge such divinity or not.

It is the Black fool that deny the True identity of the Divine Being, opting to be call everything from a child of Jesus to a non-description tribal association, all the Time believing to be pleasing to those people that identify themselves as White people, a people with power enough to oppress and inflict the sting of Racism upon those Black people that seem to be having problems in identifying ourselves in according to Nature design.

Black people, after going through our metamorphosis in becoming Human, we have become a self inflicting evil upon ourselves, as we aid that devilish white man of power, they that get comfort out of oppressing, confusing, and abusing the once Divine Being, so much so, to the level that we do not know our True identity and now opt to deny ourselves Naturally so, so that we may please those people that have a history of disrespecting our Divinity, a Divinity with a coat that is the very image of that Eternal and Infinite Divine Plasma Darkness, the Space in which God is intrinsically inter woven and reject not its reality.

So here we are despising our Blackness or how ever you so choose to identify this very obvious difference we carry as a Natural reflection of our pigment, a pigment different from all other Ethnic groups that is upon this Planet call Earth, here we are today in america, calling ourselves american, four hundred years embedded in this devilish white man of power Racism, Prejudice discrimination, crabbing each other every chance we get, in order to impress the white oppressors of black people, and we will not even show enough intelligent to see the need for us to come together as a people desirous to remove the Chattel mind we now are chained with, yet we have the gall to suggest that we should put on a false face of Unity, and I ask, for whose sake, most certainly not Black folks, because if anybody know how divided Black Folks are, it is Black folks and white Folks, Arab folks and Zionist Folks, as a matter of fact such a Black false face of unity fool nobody upon this Planet Earth, because there is nobody that do not know how divided Black folks are and most certainly the perpetrators of such a division among Black people.

This is not the Time for Black folks to pretend that all is Justified among black people and all Black Folks opinion should be honored and respected no matter how absurd they may be, so much so until they aid and abet the enemies of Black people, but for the sake of a false face unity, let us pretend that all Minds of Black folk work for the good of Black people and I say with such a faded out strategy adopted by Black People with a Divine Mind, such will assure our continued rambling in the sea of hypocrisy, dressed up with a wanting to be just as our oppressors are, evil and deceiving.

Not I beloved, I do not adhere to that irrational emotional pretense of black folks pretending to be unified when at the same Time Divided, such a lie and act of deception, only serve to hurry black folks to our demise, both physically and Mentally.

Beloved, the act of integration/assimilation, serve as a vice to the psychic of Black folks, so much so, it will impede the Liberation of Black people, such was the finding of the Honorable Chancellor Williams in his work of research, Destruction Of Afrikan Civilization, you see when dealing with Reparation realistically, we must dress Reparation in its Divine garment, which is Repatriation and Statehood in Afrika, for the Children of the middle passage, Reparation is not developed based upon an opinion, it is a creation based upon Truth and Reality, which represent the labor, pain and suffering unto death of our Enslaved Ancestors

All Afrikans are not Black Folks, and all Black Folks, are not Afrikans, and to imply we should present a false face of unity when there is none among Black people, such do not deceive anybody, because everybody know that Black folks are a divided people, a people that get no respect from anybody nor do we show respect toward each other.

Where there is a serious fight for Liberation, traitors get no respect and the act of putting on a false face of unity receive no honor among the True Warriors for Liberation and to pretend unity in pursuit of Reparation/Liberation, become an insult to our Enslaved Ancestors.

Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important tothe True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingreidents for the making of nothing but confusion.

Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering, not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritcle Human beings Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.

For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact: [email protected] or [email protected]

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance, Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Division!!! -osiris

Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of Yourselves!!!-osiris

It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris

It Is The Black Fool That say,I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-osiris

It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osiris

Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your Divinity!!!-osiris

The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand Not!!!-osiris

All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus Garvey.

Hoteph
    osiris
    Chief Elder
    Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Again Brother Elder....thank you for bringing us a very controversial but very needed perspective on the issue of Black 'unity'...

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved as you know, I mean no disrespect to anyone, yet I come, I Share, You Either Accept Or Reject, I move On doing the willof our Ancient Cosmic Dark Ancestors, which is about only the Truth for that once Divine black being now calling ourselves, Afrikan and Human.