PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
1. 10/04/2019
Joshua Brown Shot, SMH

2. 10/05/2019

3. ....and now that Amber "Alert" Guyger has been given a pass. Dallas police are taking what this racist, white supremist cop STARTED to the next level.

Black woman shot in her home by white Texas cop after neighbor called for check because her door was open
ASSOCIATED PRESS |
OCT 13, 2019 | 4:07 PM
| FORT WORTH, TEXAS

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
There is nothing strange about what is going on. It is a well planned program. The outcome of Amber "Alert" Guyger's trial set the pace.

Matter-of-fact it is a known truth that the state of Texas has always been a breeding spot for "white supremists" to fester and grow.
"Texas has always been a place where white supremist elements, violent elements have been able to fester themselves

Video Location: 3:39/3:25:58
Jason Williams/The Black Authority: Youtube.com

I saw this yesterday, Sad as it is the guy who called this in is freaking out because of how this whole thing played out. Now he has to watch his back from the family and the cops. Worst is how everybody is freaking out about these strange killings yet not one peep about the 7 year mass murder spree in Chicago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Religion, The Down-Fall Of The Black Afrikan Race Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, black folks aren't going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe! Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome Black People Politics 381
blazejay Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall Part 2 Black People Open Forum 0
blazejay Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall of our people Black People Open Forum 2
willa Black People Politics : Tribalism - the Fall of Nations Black People Politics 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Rise & fall of Obama AACOOLDRE 20
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : teen-birth-rates-fall-to all time-low Black Health and Wellness 0
RAPTOR Black People : Water In Flint, Michigan Causing Hair To Fall Out, Rashes Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Stanley Nelson’s 'The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution' Gets a Fall Theatrical Run Black Entertainment 9
chuck Black People Politics : The Fall Of Black Power: The Rise Of White Agendas Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Fall TV First Impression: black-ish Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black People : easter fall's on adolf hitler's birthday. Black People Open Forum 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Meet 7-foot-5 Tacko 'Taco' Fall, the nation's tallest high school basketball player Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Is Wal-Mart's Empire About to Fall? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Some people would like to think that the unemployment rate might one day fall to 0%. Black People Open Forum 16
Fine1952 Black People : The Apple Certainly Does Not Fall Far From The Tree... Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bad Rabbits - "Fall In Love" (Official Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Black Events : Sunday May, 26; Dr. Umar Johnson “The Rise, Fall, of COINTELPRO" Black Events 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Ellipse [The Fall and Rise of the Human Soul] Islam Study Group 0
$$RICH$$ African American History Culture : History of Jesse Binga da Rise and Fall African American History Culture 1
river Beverage Drink Recipe : Two Delicious (and Healthy) Fall Smoothies Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Yaffa Bey How To Survive The Fall Of Rome Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Stanford Announcement of Fall 2012 Free Classes Science and Technology 2
cariol The Front Porch : United we stand, divided we fall. Please help me stand against police brutality and coverups. The Front Porch 13
K Black People Politics : The Soon Fall Of Germanic Roman Europe Black People Politics 12
MS234 Black People : 2012 - The fall of the last psuedo-prophecy/2013 The New Beginning Black People Open Forum 8
S Science and Technology : Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999 (very accessible) Science and Technology 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : HOW THE HISTORICAL "MOORS" CAUSED THE ENTIRE BLACK RACE TO FALL Black People Open Forum 18
Khasm13 destee.tv : Furlan Williams - When Autumn Leaves Fall Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
candeesweet Quiet Poetry Lounge : Fall Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Destee Black People : Are You Ready for America to Fall - What will be your first course of action? Black People Open Forum 108
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Fall From Disgrace? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
cherryblossom Black Children : 15 y/o Going to Harvard: Fall 2011 Black Children 2
Istari Black People : Desegregation Led to the Econimic Down Fall of Black America Black People Open Forum 128
N Black Poetry : THE FALL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
river Black Spirituality Religion : The Fall of Man Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 55
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : RISE AND FALL OF EDDIE LONG AACOOLDRE 0
Therious Black Sports : bIG MMA fIGHTS THIS FALL Black Sports 0
3 Black People : Nikki Tinker: Men don't fall for it Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Did Greek civilization fall, because thier gods follies were emulated? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Poetry : Ready to Fall in Love? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Rokksteady Black Spirituality Religion : Fall of melanated people? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 72
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : WE FALL DOWN ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
S Black Poetry : Fall Into Me ( Part 3 ) Finale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
S Black Poetry : Fall Into Me (Part 2) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
S Black Poetry : Fall Into Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21