Black Spirituality Religion : The Fake 13th Apostle Paul..!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by info-moetry, Mar 22, 2005.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    ST PAUL
    THE ROOT OF CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY DECEPTION

GOD created man in his image.
    Then the Christians came along and recreated GOD in man's image.

In the annals of religious history, Paul happens to be a surprise. Why?, he is the only figure to admit to lying and strangely enough, justifying it as well. When the prophets clearly condemned this evil habit, Paul glorified it, and put a new meaning to the ends will justify the means.
    During the ministry of Jesus, Saul (Paul) was a dedicated member of a powerful, exclusive Jewish sect called Pharisees (ACTS 26:5). Their pretensions to sanctity had labelled them as hypocrites. When these overbearing vainglorious Jews confronted Jesus, he called them:

"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
    John 8:44

Saul, a zealous persecutor of the devoted disciples of Christ, became the first Christian missionary and an Apostle to the Gentiles after converting himself to Christianity by a "vision", which he claims he had, while on the road to Damascus. The missionary changed his name from Saul to Paul and became the biggest contributor to the Books of the New Testament. From the above verse, Jesus like many of his predecessors condemned lying, deceit and hypocrisy. Lying is condemned several times throughout the Bible, and deceit by its own nature, is sinful and can only lead to hazardous consequences. What does Peter say in regards to guile (which means cunning, deceit, trickery, treachery)

For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that speak no guile
    1 PETER 3:12

The verse speaks for itself. One of the factors that hinder mans success in this world and eternal life in the hereafter, is the use of guile. But on his own admittance, what does Paul say?:

But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE2 CORINTHIANS 12:16

On his own admission, Paul is saying that he uses deception in his modus operandi. In all the new versions of the Bible, the more common term of deceit is replaced instead. This statement is made long after his conversion to Christianity, in the phase when he supposed to be blessed and righteous, and most importantly of all, being guided by Christ.

For our exhortation [was] not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
    1 Thessalonians 2:3

But what I do, that will I do, that I may cut off occasion from those which desire occasion;...
    2 CORINTHIANS 11:13

In the New Revised Standard Version, the verse reads in order to deny an opportunity to those who want an opportunity to be recognized as our equals.. He can't be any clearer. If any other Christian tries to rival Pauls mission, he will seek to utilise means of destroying any opportunity that may arise for his opponents. This goes completely against the morals from what we know of Jesus and the Prophets. If Paul believed he had the truth, there would be no need to play games and power struggles, as the truth will always prevail in the end. The use of deceit and craftiness is the mark of the insecure and paranoif.

To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
    I CORINTHIANS 9:19-22

For if the truth of God, hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory: why yet am I also judged as a sinner?ROMANS 3:7

Even though Paul admits to lying (like he has in many other places), never how much he tries to defend his actions, the rational spiritual mind will never accept it. Lying is at the root of falsehood, the very element that is completely opposed to truth. The truth is a means to an end.

Cursed [be] he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, ...
    Jeremiah 48:10

Paul on the Road to Demascus:

The turning point in the life of Paul happens to be his trip from Jerusalem to Damascus. Many would agree that if Paul did see a vision of of Christ, it would leave an undeniable imprint in his mind. And the fact that this is supposedly recorded in the "Book of God", their should be consistency in the way the incident is narrated. As God is not the author of confusion, RIGHT??

And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
    And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
    And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
    ACTS 9:3-7

next contradiction:

And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.
    And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
    And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.
    And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.
    And I said, What shall I do, LORD? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.
    ACTS 22:6-10

Next contradiction:

Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,
    At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
    And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
    And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
    But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
    Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
    To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
    Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
    But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
    ACTS 26:12-20

2. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Good argument

You have shown compelling evidence that St. Paul fell short of the glory of God. There is no denying Paul did and said some unsavory things. Bible is riddled with servants of God that lied and deceived the promenant as well as the unwitting. Here are some examples:

Genesis 12:1-3

1 The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. 2 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

God makes a covenant with Abraham who was Abram at that time. God also gives him favor and protection.

Genesis 12:11-13

11 As he was about to enter Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, "I know what a beautiful woman you are. 12 When the Egyptians see you, they will say, 'This is his wife.' Then they will kill me but will let you live. 13 Say you are my sister, so that I will be treated well for your sake and my life will be spared because of you."

Here Abram is not trusting of God and decieves the Pharaoh by telling a half truth about his wife and half sister Sarai.

Genesis 15:1

1 After this, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward.

Here God speaks to Abram again and tells him he's protected.

Genesis 20:1

1 Now Abraham moved on from there into the region of the Negev and lived between Kadesh and Shur. For a while he stayed in Gerar, 2 and there Abraham said of his wife Sarah, "She is my sister." Then Abimelech king of Gerar sent for Sarah and took her.

We see Abram up to his same old tricks again. He still doesn't trust God.

Later after Abrams name is changed to Abraham is when he begins to trust God. On Mount Moriah Abraham calls the place Jehovah Jireh (God is my provider) after God rewarded his faithfulness by providing a ram for sacrifice.

Luke 16:22

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Here we see Jesus calling heaven Abraham's bossom in the parable of the Richman and Lazarus.

Jacob's name literally means trickster, surplanter, schemer or deciever.

Genesis 32:24-28

24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, "Let me go, for it is daybreak."But Jacob replied, "I will not let you go unless you bless me." 27 The man asked him, "What is your name?" "Jacob," he answered. 28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome."

Here we see that it was until Jacob said his name that his relationship with God changed and he recieved more blessings. By Jacob saying his name he literally was confessing his sin and was then was renamed Israel.

II Samuel 7:8-16

8 "Now then, tell my servant David, 'This is what the LORD Almighty says: I took you from the pasture and from following the flock to be ruler over my people Israel. 9 I have been with you wherever you have gone, and I have cut off all your enemies from before you. Now I will make your name great, like the names of the greatest men of the earth. 10 And I will provide a place for my people Israel and will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed. Wicked people will not oppress them anymore, as they did at the beginning 11 and have done ever since the time I appointed leaders over my people Israel. I will also give you rest from all your enemies. " 'The LORD declares to you that the LORD himself will establish a house for you: 12 When your days are over and you rest with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with the rod of men, with floggings inflicted by men. 15 But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. 16 Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me ; your throne will be established forever.' "

In this scripture God makes a covenant with David making him one of the greatest Kings the world has known. He blesses him, his people, his land and his children.

II Samuel 11:2-5

2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful, 3 and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, "Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite?" 4 Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him, and he slept with her. (She had purified herself from her uncleanness.) Then [a] she went back home. 5 The woman conceived and sent word to David, saying, "I am pregnant."

II Samuel 11:14-17

14 In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 15 In it he wrote, "Put Uriah in the front line where the fighting is fiercest. Then withdraw from him so he will be struck down and die." 16 So while Joab had the city under siege, he put Uriah at a place where he knew the strongest defenders were. 17 When the men of the city came out and fought against Joab, some of the men in David's army fell; moreover, Uriah the Hittite died.

Here we see David break more than a few of Gods commandments. David adultered, murdered and coveted. We see he schemed to have a married mans wife and he suceeded. He abused he authority to satisfy his lustful desire.

In II Samuel 12 though Nathan the prophet of God, God tells David he saw what he did and was not happy so God punishes David by destroying the things dear to him and making his family dysfunctional.

So Pauls deception is nothing new to God. God was dealing with con artists long before Paul. God still uses whom He chooses and eventually they come to glory.

Peace

Radical Faith

3. TheWitness

TheWitness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I like talking about Paul:) but for now...here is a Question for you. Whats the difference between Paul and some of our so called Black leaders? Lets me Quote one of them for you and please dont insult me by telling me it didnt happen.......
    Malachi York teaches that St. Paul was a deceiver because of Romans 3:7

Romans 3:7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

But York is known for saying

I came giving you what you wanted ( Lies ) so you would learn to want what I have to give.

When you examine both quotes, ask yourself "WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?"

Didn't York claim to lie in order to get Nuwaubians on the "RIGHT" path ( Suraat )? York claims that he taught Al Islaam, not because he considered it to be the "Truth" but because that's what people wanted. York claims that Paul lied, but Paul claims that he lied in order to get people to follow GOD.

So what's the difference? You say Paul wrote most of the New Testament, yet one of our Black Leaders wrote his OWN (un)Holy Tablet.Again Whats the difference?? YA wanna discuss DECEPTION.lets go for it :)
    The verse speaks for itself. One of the factors that hinder mans success in this world and eternal life in the hereafter, is the use of guile. But on his own admittance, what does Paul say?:

But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE2 CORINTHIANS 12:16

On his own admission, Paul is saying that he uses deception in his modus operandi. In all the new versions of the Bible, the more common term of deceit is replaced instead. This statement is made long after his conversion to Christianity, in the phase when he supposed to be blessed and righteous, and most importantly of all, being guided by Christ. READ THIS VERSE AGAIN!!!!!
    I caught YOU with guile. Who is the YOU here Paul is speaking to????P.S. If you wanna play "Lets twist scripture" consider this.Ninth Commandment (Ex 20:16) prohibits bearing false witness, but not lying; cf Ex 23:1, Prov 12:19, 12:22, 6:19, 19:5,9, 21:28, 24:28, 25:18, Deut 19:16-20, Lev 6:2-3, 19:11
    Abraham lies to Isaac rather than telling him he is to be sacrificed (Gen 22:7-8). Rather, Abe knows that God will intervene, just as Paul knows God will intervene.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Sista, first off this thread is about a person in the Bible named PAUL. this is not about Malachi Z. York who by the way is not in the bible. You're comparing Apples with cloned chicken from KFC here..........no comparison at all! Meaning, this discussion of Malachi does not belong here, but if u like post your own thread on him & I will join you as soon as I see it..........
    As for your arguments with Paul, the above verses are not the only verses where he is caught lying.

- & b4 anyone, ANYONE can defend PAUL - U must first biblically prove that he indeed had a vision on the road to damascus & was anointed by Christ as he says. Which is impossible to do using YOUR scriptures, for he tells 3 different stories which means he lied once again. - of this there is no debate which is why u didn't touch it!

- Furthermore, this is why Luke has so many contradictions with the other authors of the remaining gospels. It's because he walked with Paul and was influenced by Paul................

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Peace,

I appreciate your honesty & your research for an intellectual response on the ? of Paul.

peace.......................

6. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Excellent topic.

Outside of colonialism....Paul is the #1 reason why so many are practicing a corrupt form of Christianity today.

He basically abrogated most of the laws given to the Children of Israel and taught that all a man needs to do is call on Jesus to be saved.

A good book to read about how Paul corrupted the orignal teachings of Jesus and made it palitable to the Europeans is:

The Mythmaker: Paul and the Invention of Christianity
    by Hyam Maccoby

7. TheWitness

TheWitness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    & b4 anyone, ANYONE can defend PAUL - U must first biblically prove that he indeed had a vision on the road to damascus & was anointed by Christ as he says. Which is impossible to do using YOUR scriptures, for he tells 3 different stories which means he lied once again. - of this there is no debate which is why u didn't touch it!

- Furthermore, this is why Luke has so many contradictions with the other authors of the remaining gospels. It's because he walked with Paul and was influenced by Paul................
    Are these really contradictions :laugh: ????I learned something quite exciting while searching the Scriptures,these arent contradictions at all, but things hidden. Read these CHAPTERS again, then im going to show you something.And THANK YOU INFO!!!!!!IF you hadnt gotton me to look closer to the BIBLE, I would have not have found these treasures. Ya did good!!!!!!!!

8. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    "Ya did good!!! " :coffee:

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Please sistah,

Enough with your games & READ THE CHAPTER AGAIN INFO responses, it's getting real, REAL tired. WHat u need to do is just present your FACTS the way I openly do with no hesitation present mine at all times to you & others as I have NOTHING TO HIDE..................

- when I saw that brotha ralfa'il agreed with me on this point I knew somehow that I would soon here from you as u hate for anyone to agree with whom you believe to be satan!!

- you, not too long ago accused me of playing some type of game with no proof offered. Here you present all the proof one need to say that you are the ONE PLAYING THE GAMES, as u give no response, but only an illusion of a future response as if u think u would scare me off this subject which is very foolish........

- Unless U have found a Magic bible that can make verses change into what you want them say for your arguments sake, then u are doing EXACTLY WHAT THE FAKE 13TH APOSTLE PAUL DID & THAT IS TOO DECEIVE THE TRUE FOLLOWERS, thus the title of this thread!! (Notice I said TRUE followers, no Christian has ever asked me what I mean when I say something like this because you are ALL so focused on the NEGATIVE, OR WHAT U BELIEVE TO BE NEGATIVE)...........(I've told u & others over and over that u really follow Paul & with your own responses despise jesus & what he taught)

- U can show me nothing in these scriptures sistah, as U HAVE JUST PROVED THAT U HAVE NEVER READ THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF OR IF U DID YOU DID NOT RETAIN WHAT YOU READ................BUT I BELIEVE & KNOW THAT U HAVE NEVER READ IT COMPLETELY FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!

-next you'll probably tell us you had a vision on the road to finding Destee.com.................................................. :picture:

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO HIDE BEHIND OUR SISTAH BRA................

According to the bible, the YELLOW BRICK ROAD still exists, go get a heart!!!!

- I don' normally come at people like this, but it's sickening to see U J'hiah - a Male biblical representa hiding continuously behind OUR beautiful sistah "THe Witness" & hoping that I respond to her, therefore allowing you the chance to "sweet talk her" into believing that u & her are 1 in Christ........

I have MUCH more respect for "THe Witness" & "RAD" who respond of their own accord, rather than dwell in the darkness of the shadows of inferiority! I warned u a couple of days ago about hiding behind OUR sistah, I guess u were reading the bible & once again MISSED THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I GET A WITNESS????????????? (No pun intended sistah)

- ESP is a *********** ain't it???????????