Black Spirituality Religion : THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL DILEMMA

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by SAMURAI36, Aug 3, 2005.

1. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE:

I've heard much talk (not only on here, but in life in general) about the existence of aliens and ET's, especially from a pseudo-spiritual standpoint....

There are numerous doctrines that entertain the notion of ET's being "heavenly", "divine" etc.

I would like for all to share their thoughts/feelings on this subject, and in requesting such, allow me to share mine:

The universe is a vast place. As such, someone stated here that "if you do not think ET's exsist, then you are fooling yourself". Even though I more or less agree with this notion, I choose not to dwell on it at all.

Here are the reasons why:

IF (<==emphasis) ET's exsist, they would most assuredly be infinitely more advanced than we as humans are, because:

#1) They can travel here, which means that they are far more technologically advanced than we currently are.

#2) The fact that they know to travel here, means that they know about this place, and know about us, as the inhabitants of this planet, while we know next to nothing about them.

#3) The fact that we know nothing about them, means that they are more than capable of hiding or disguising their presence from us, despite our best means of searching for them.

Thus, as potent as these beings would be, if they were to manifest themselves fully to us, all we could hope for, is that they are benevolent, otherwise we would be powerless before them.

Why is that something to look forward to?

My interest in ET's is mostly from a science fictional perspective--and will remain such, until something more empirical, beyond the quasi-religious speculation that we have about them is presented.

Speaking of which, all of these spiritual doctrines that speak of ET's pretty much sicken me; be it DR YORK or DAVID ICKE, and to some extent, even the Nation Of Islam......Reptile men, Angels from the planet Rizq, and/or 9 foot scientists.......My question is, "how does any of that help us"?

How have these 9 foot giants (or the knowledge about/belief in them) helped to better the condition of my people?

During a lecture, someone posed the question to RA UN NEFER AMEN, regarding how he feels about the notion of ET's......

His statement was (paraphrasing):

"I am pretty certain that ET's exsist........But so what? Did they build the pyramids? Why would that be the best explanation for the creation of such monuments, when the ingenuity of the Black man is more than capable of doing that? Concerning yourself about ET's is just another example of externalism.......People are so concerned about "Outer Space", but they haven't even begun to master INNER SPACE. Do you know what lies at the bottom of the dark ocean floor? Can you communicate with the smallest organism on this earth? What is it that continues to make your heart beat? If aliens exsist, then they would most likely look at us as monkeys, becuase at this point, we wouldn't be able to sit down at the table with them, and commune on their level".

Furthermore, the whole "aliens building pyramids" thing to me is sickening...... This is just another plot by the White man, to discredit Original people and our legacy.

First, white historians tried to lay the credit of the pyramids and other great monuments on themselves. However Black folk started getting smart (they should have never taught us to read :nono: ), and we learned that Kemet was an African nation, so trying to insert white people into our history wasn't going to fly any more.

Then, when they realized that wasn't working, they turn to this whole alien bit; that ET's came from galaxies "long, long ago, and far, far away" to build pyramids....Yet leave no other evidence of their visit(s), let alone exsistence.

Occam's Razor tells us that "the simplest explanation tends to be the right one". Why make up "little green men", when "strong Black men" were just as capable of getting the job done?

That is because it pains the White man to admit the obvious.

Everyone here knows that I love Star Wars and Star Trek, but I also know that the JEDI won't return from outer space, but rather in the hearts and minds of our people.

PEACE

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i apply simple logic to things.

given the size of the universe it would be a miracle if life only sprang up in one place.
    that would be like having only one star.
    so, logically, i am sure there are other beings out there.

could we detect an advanced civilization?

can an Indian in the Amazon jungle detect a 747 flying overhead?
    even if he happened to spot a contrail what would he make of it?
    do the people riding in the 747 contact the Indian? why would they?

to those who report UFO sightings and aliens visiting, i ask why?
    why would a space faring interstellar being come here?
    what do we have that would be so interesting?

i believe that there are other beings out there somewhere.
    i don't think we are smart enough to detect them.
    i don't think they can or want to come here.

i think this is a good thing as we would not be able to do a thing against an interstellar civilization.

i think our best chance for survival is to remain inconspicuous.
    white guys don't have enough sense to do that however and one day a vehicle may well roll up on us.

3. EVE

EVE Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    1 Timothy 5:23 (King James Version)

23Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities. :wine:

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE EVE:

How does this verse relate to my statements that you quoted? :confused:

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    All will be Forced to Know

Hotep

The real Truth is All around "Us". But some can't "See" with their eyes so they are "Blind", sleep walking. Some can't "Hear" with their ears so they are "Deaf" or Dumb. Some can't love them self because they love the Enemy of them self and you can't love your self and your Enemy at the same time, that is againts Nature and is imposible. Another thing for sure, your Enemy don't love you.
    The Natural Order of Things does not care one bit weather or not we are aware of our suroundings. We have been "Forced-Fead" "Dead" Religions by the so-called White Man or Indo-Europians into thinking we know all there is because the Book tells us so. Causeing the believer in such non-sence to think they know something and don't know any thing at all. Any Religion,...That teaches the inferiority of the Woman is "False" Docterins,..All of them.
    There is no way to know about the "Absolute" reality of so-called "EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL" life unles one sees and excepts what has been seen. However there are those among us who know with out a boupt that they have always been here with us, all around us,... with out most knowing.
    The Afrikan in America (Most) is like little children who has been lost from their parents for a long time, un-initiated in the Rights of Passage and mis-educated by a Demon people commonly called Europians.
    Remember: Any Religion that teaches or advocates the inferiority of the Woman is "False", and there is no redeaming value in it what so ever. "Your (Our) ancient (Afrikan) ancestors want (You) us to know this.
    So the point is,...so-called extra-terrestrials are Absolutly Real. Your Enemy knows,...why don't you???

Ase`

http://www.disclosureproject.com/

6. Riada

Riada Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    It doesn't matter to me whether anyone else knows, believes or prove it or not, I have alway believed that extra-terrestrials are here, among us, though I've never seen one. Most people in my family believe this also.

There are many things that we can't see and won't ever experience, yet do exist.