Ethiopia : THE ETHIOPIAN CALENDAR

It is now the year 1998 by the Ethiopian Calendar, which means the Gregorian Calendar is 7 years off...
Is this the same calendar used by orthodox Jews?
Remember the Gregorian Calendar has roots in the Roman Catholic Church. Produced, I believe, to fool the very elite...!

------------------

Ethiopia has its own ancient calendar. According to the beliefs of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, God created the world 5500 years before the birth of Christ. It is 1994 years since Jesus was born. Based on this timeline, we are in the year 7494 of the eighth millennium (or smnTow vh). These are referred to as Amete Alem (]MT ]Lm) in Amharic or "the years of the world". Era of the world dates from 5493 Ethiopian B.C.

Ethiopic is not the only calendar in Ethiopia either. The works of Enoch (hnk) had been in Ethiopia and Egypt before the times of Moses and on through the times of King Solomon and Queen of Sheba. As has been the case for Israel, Egypt and Ethiopia have had important roles in Biblical History. An Enochian year is completed in 364 days, Enoch 82:4-7 and Jubilees 6:23-28. More precisely, a 365-day-solar-year and the 365-year-solar-cycle appear as a 365-days-and-years single term. From the three books of Enoch, a curious 364-day length of calendar year lends new insight by reserving the last day of the solar year. Ethiopians followed the Old Testament before the introduction of Christianity (1 Kings 10:1-9). The Arc of the Covenant was brought to Ethiopia long before Christianity accepted the Old Testament and offered worship to God. The Oromo people have their own calendar. Bete Israel (bT asr]l) believe in the Jewish faith. -- http://exodus2006.com/cal.htm

© Fine1952 -- 2005

No. There is no merit in the superstition (eg. known as the end of the world). Knowledge starts here source

The age of THE BULL -- Beginning of Egyptian Dynasties

The age of THE RAM -- Height of Judaism

The age of THE PISCES -- Height of Christianity (the conscious world is
currently in this era that will be ending soon)

The age of THE WATER BEARER -- Height of Enlightenment (the conscious world will soon be transitioning into this era)

As the ancient Egyptians knew, the stars tell it all. The key is to develop a workable knowledge of astrology and calculus.

1:hearts1:

Do the Ethiopians have any teachings on the "end of the world" in accordance to thier calendar?

Nope! The Ethiopian calendar pre-dates all other calendars. The jewish calendar is the source of nothing. Jews/Semites/Hebrews are the source of nothing -- as everything these nefarious people knew and gained came straight out of KmT. These words aren't even authentic and did not come into existence until FW Edwards made them up for Amedee Thierry in 1829 (eg. page 195, "The Africans Who Wrote The Bible" by Dr. Alex Darkwah).

The ten commandments are in fact a re-make of the 42 Confessions of Maat, so you are correct there. And yes "The Book of Coming Forth By Day predates the Torah, The bible, Chrsitianity, Judaism, Islam and all other male dominated religions of the world.

Moses, if he existed at all was African and gained his knowledge from the Egyptian Mysteries Schools of Thought.

I always remind people of the words of the late Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop (eg. The African Origin of Civilization) who states that Ancient KmT was a great civilization and as such the modern world owes all it knows to this profound people, yet if you wish to speculate about the origin of the world know that Ethiopia is the source and MOTHER of Egypt and has always called Egypt HER DAUGHTER.

Again, I look to the accuracy of Ancient African Wisdom...Euro-centric wisdom is a weak copycat!

Is interesting but as its source is the Jewish calendar its actual source is Nubia/Khemet Egypt in any case, or are YOU unaware of the fact that the Torah/Old Testament’s 10 Commandments are identical to 10 of the 42 Admonitions of Maat from the Book of Coming Forth by Day aka The Book of the Dead which predates the Torah by thousands of years?

There has been speculation that Moses and the heretic African Pharaoh Akenathon [innovator of the concept of Mono-theism] are one and the same, which would explain why Akenathon was driven from power.

I’ve been to Ethiopia and I know that you’re going to struggle to find a calendar as superbly accurate [364 days is close/but still a mess] as the Khemetian that predates its 3500 BCE antiquity, do you concede that this [above] isn’t even close?

Is interesting but as its source is the Jewish calendar its actual source is Nubia/Khemet Egypt in any case, or are YOU unaware of the fact that the Torah/Old Testament’s 10 Commandments are identical to 10 of the 42 Admonitions of Maat from the Book of Coming Forth by Day aka The Book of the Dead which predates the Torah by thousands of years?

There has been speculation that Moses and the heretic African Pharaoh Akenathon [innovator of the concept of Mono-theism] are one and the same, which would explain why Akenathon was driven from power.

I’ve been to Ethiopia and I know that you’re going to struggle to find a calendar as superbly accurate [364 days is close/but still a mess] as the Khemetian that predates its 3500 BCE antiquity, do you concede that this [above] isn’t even close?

Why are you posting back to me the very FACTS that I posted to YOU above and why haven’t you verified the date and format of the Ethiopian calendar with a 365.25 day accuracy of the calendar from Nubia/Khemet/Egypt circa 3500 BCE?
Nope! The Ethiopian calendar pre-dates all other calendars. The jewish calendar is the source of nothing. Jews/Semites/Hebrews are the source of nothing -- as everything these nefarious people knew and gained came straight out of KmT. These words aren't even authentic and did not come into existence until FW Edwards made them up for Amedee Thierry in 1829 (eg. page 195, "The Africans Who Wrote The Bible" by Dr. Alex Darkwah).
The ten commandments are in fact a re-make of the 42 Confessions of Maat, so you are correct there. And yes "The Book of Coming Forth By Day predates the Torah, The bible, Chrsitianity, Judaism, Islam and all other male dominated religions of the world.
Are you truly unaware of the FACT that Judaism always was and still is a Matriarchal as opposed to Patriarchal religion/culture?
: 761554 said:
Moses, if he existed at all was African and gained his knowledge from the Egyptian Mysteries Schools of Thought.
AND?
With Akenathon and Moses probably being one and the same isn’t it very very obvious that as a Pharaoh he’d be taught the Mysteries by the leading Priets/Scholars?
I always remind people of the words of the late Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop (eg. The African Origin of Civilization) who states that Ancient KmT was a great civilization and as such the modern world owes all it knows to this profound people, yet if you wish to speculate about the origin of the world know that Ethiopia is the source and MOTHER of Egypt and has always called Egypt HER DAUGHTER. [/quote] According to who, wouldn’t siblings be more accurate as underlined by no archaeological sites in Ethiopia matching or being older than Karnak [the world’s oldest University/Temple complex] and how would YOU explain the smaller pyramid complexes of southern Sudan/Nubia which greatly predate the far larger and more famous pyramid complexes of Egypt?
: 761554 said:
Again, I look to the accuracy of Ancient African Wisdom...Euro-centric wisdom is a weak copycat!
Obviously, but why are you struggling so much with regard to providing specifics as opposed to generalities [have you heard of the Ishango bone and what do YOU KNOW about the 17 Olmec Heads unearthed to date in Mexico]?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back