Black Spirituality Religion : The Esoteric Science of SPITTIN

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by imhotep06, Nov 25, 2010.

1. imhotep06

imhotep06 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Web Applications Developer
    Ratings:
    +106
    Peace Phamily

I recently had a dream in which I woke up and had a revelation about something which I decided to write down and express it in an article. I don't remember the dream at all, but I woke up with a picture in mind and this is what i came up with. I am really not sure what forum this actually belongs in, but I decided to place it here first. This will be especially relevant for those who are poets and emcees.

Here is the article:
    http://www.****************/documentdownloads/theesotericscienceofspittin.pdf

I look forward to your feedback.

www.mochasuite.com

2. Lovon 1000

Lovon 1000 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    The stars or asterix won't allow the page to open.

3. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    Thank you for pointing that out. Here is the link broken up. Just "piece" it back together in your url bar.

http
    ://
    www.
    asarimhotep
    .com/documentdownloads/theesotericscienceofspittin.pdf

4. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    Doing some other test on the site, it appears my website has been banned. I would like to know the reason for this. This is why the stars come up.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

Because you have repeatedly ignored my warnings, choosing rather to totally disrespect the rules here, and spam us with your site.

In spite of the fact that you've been welcome, like all others, to promote your site in the manner we allow ... in spite of the fact that you exhausted that, and wanted more, but refused to put a nickel on the table in return for additional traffic, exposure, site promotion, etc., ... in spite of the repeated warnings I've personally given you regarding this ... in spite of the time I've taken to explain it all to you ... in spite of the fact that you don't let folk come to your site(s) and continually break your rules ... in spite of the fact that others seem to easily understand and can abide by our long, established, and here to stay rules ... in spite of all of this ... your link was still active.

It was only after you came back, after all of this, and did the exact same thing again.

Giving me to know that you have no respect for me, my rules, and/or this community, except to the degree that it can further your endeavor (your sites, books, etc.) without it costing you a dime ... even though it costs me daily to maintain the very venue that you're using, taking advantage of, etc.

This, when I have NEVER come to your site and posted a link to destee.com, and would NEVER, in the manner that you have done me.

That is why your link does not work here anymore, and if the above is not clear, let me know ... because I can say more.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee