Black People : The Enigma of Gog & Magog

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chevron Dove, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    The Enigma of Gog & Magog

The Magyars -- A kind of people defined and nicely tucked under the heading of ‘HUNGARY’* as being ‘a blonde headed, blue-eyed race of people of whom make up about 90% of the country of Hungary. This book goes on to state that the Magyars came from the far east around the turn of the millennium and violently displaced the aboriginal population, and the remnant that remained were subjected to horrible practices such as being skinned alive and put in hot oil baths and etc. Later on in the same book, it stated that a great many of the Magyars migrated to the United States and certain famous people made great contributions during these modern times in the World Wars, in motion pictures and etc. Many years later, I realized that the very name ‘Hungary’ in association to the Capitol of Hungary, ‘Budapest’ becomes ‘a key’ to understanding the significant part of history that these modern day historians left out! The aboriginal people that were wiped out of this country in Europe were ‘the Huns’ and they probably had an eastern connection to the history of India where the religion of ‘BUDDHISM’ was rooted. When I had first read this book, the controversy that concerned the pop star, Michael Jackson was put all over the news world and, it made me think of how highly he was acclaimed in Budapest. It was around this time that I began to believe that there seems to be a serious and secretive effort to deceive Black people all over this world. There seems to be a global and great concerted effort in ‘controlling the minds of Black people’. So, I share information and my research with the hope that it will help in some way lead us to an existence in which we don’t have to be subjected to these kinds of exploits and mind manipulations. Through research perhaps, we might stumble upon something that could really help us as a people come together. Knowledge is Power and, we should not accept anyone’s opinions about what to read or not to read. We should be encouraged to make our own summations about issues. If ‘they did the research’ then, we should have the freedom to do research too, and make our own conclusions.

A couple of years before I had read this book on Hungary, I became surprised one day when I had suddenly recognized that there was an overwhelming similarity in English words with the name of the Biblical Magog and immediately, I wanted to share this new found information. The first person that I spoke with was a white, blonde headed Christian girl. When I showed her the many words that connected to the name of ‘Magog’ and the book I was using to make a comparison and contrast, she looked surprised. She grabbed her face and slowly, her hands moved to cover her wide opened mouth. After a few minutes, she asked me what I thought about the differences between ‘Gog and Magog’ and, I told her that I did not know, however, I supposed it was perhaps, a reference to a male-female connotation. A few years later, I received a Christmas gift from a white-Jewish girlfriend and when I saw the name of the bank, Mag--r Bank, from one of the northern states, I couldn’t believe it but, I wanted her to know so, I told her that the name of this bank was similar to the name of the Biblical Magog . . . That was all that I had said; nothing else. . . Her response was unexpected. She got defensive with me and she told me ‘not to get angry’. I thought to myself, “about what? Not to get angry about what?” Then she firmly stated to me that she was Jewish and that she had ties to the State of Israel. I couldn’t understand why she had gotten so defensive and as an African American, I couldn’t care less what was going on in ‘the Middle East’ [at that time] and new nothing about it. Also, because I had to learn about ‘the Diary of Anne Frank’ in grade school, I had come to love to hear her tell me stories about her people’s experience in Europe. It seemed almost like getting a first hand account. But now though, I wonder why she didn’t think it was important to tell me about other kinds of history about black people in Europe as well. She kind of revealed to me that she already knew about the connection of the Biblical ‘Magog’ to modern day people’s usage of that name. I felt the need to inform my friends so then, why did they not feel the need to inform me? I think something strange is going on is this world and it involves keeping secrets from Black people all over this world.

It would be about a year later that I had stumbled across the book about Hungary and its history on ‘the Magyars’ and it struck me then as to why those girls might have reacted in the manner that they had. The Bible, both the New and Old Testaments, states that Gog & Magog went out ‘to deceive the four corners of the world’ and the history of the Magyars as it is hidden behind the name, Hungary, actually agrees with this! But then I thought, why would white people be so proud about this connection to the past? Oh!--Christianity! They used Christianity to justify themselves as worthy to kill Black people, perhaps. Their claim was that Blacks, Jews, natives . . . were pagans and so they were good because they brought us Christianity!? . . . 1776 . . ., But now, they have Separated from it---the Separation of Church [Christianity] and State in 1776 . . .

I then did more research and read Polish books and Mormon books and they give account of the vast ‘ancestral names’ used by certain kinds of white Europeans and these books record them as such:

O’Rielly ----- Og-Reilly
    O’Donald---- Og-Donald
    MacDonald---Mag-Donald
    MacBeth---Mag-Beth
    McCory, Mackenzie, McKenzie, Ogham, Magnussen, Magnum P.I., magazine,
    magnolia, agriculture, Agnes, Agatha...
    dog. log, hog, frog, cog wheel, big, dig, fig, ignite, dagger, swagger…
    beg, leg, keg, egg, eagle, ugly, mug, tug, bugger…

The list of names and words becomes endless. After I had done much research, I shared some of it with some African American history college professors [a rare treasure]. Back then, I have found that the head of most African American history departments (including some Black colleges) are mostly all non-black or etc. I told one professor about some of the methods of concealing ancient history through letter and script manipulation and I gave him an example of ‘the silent g’. At first, I showed him this word on a blank sheet of paper; ‘gnat’ then, I wrote the letters ‘Ma’ and showed him ’Magnat’. After this I showed him other similar words with the silent letters that are placed within words to keep history hidden but yet, in tact such as ‘gneiss’, ‘gnome’, ‘night’, ‘knight’, ‘eight’, ‘bright’, ‘knowledge’ ... It’s endless. This professor was shocked and he invited me to share my research with his class as did others. But even since that time, I have come to learn so much more about the history concerning this Biblical son of JapHeth named Magog. It would be more than ten years later that I had come to the shocking realization that the origins of Magog is associated with the ancient ‘ying-yang’ systems of the distant past and this leads to a better understanding of the confusion about the origins of ‘the Caucasians’ too. I asked these questions; ‘Was Magog a Black man? And, why would Gog sometimes be listed first before Magog in the Bible [Gog & Magog]? Was Magog used to do the dirty work for Gog?’ . . . There happens to be a lot of history about this man. He was written to have been born and he put out descendants therefore, he has an origin, a history and an experience.

I have come to the realization that; If I gained more and more of an understanding by and by and, if white people were given the freedom to research the Black man’s Bible for hundreds of years then, shouldn’t other Black people be aloud to have that same freedom to gain a better understanding about historical writings without someone making conclusions for them and outlawing it? After the Bible was outlawed to read in Europe and America, after slavery ended, after the federal [public schools] banned instruction in a classroom format and, since we have been made to pass their exams on ‘their format of ancient history and religions’ then, I believe we have been deceived. . . something is up! If we don’t passed their exams based upon what they have designed and deemed necessary to know then, we don’t get that diploma and this reflects the kind of job we get or don’t get. This government has made up our minds for us about the Bible after they used it against us. Why shouldn’t we be aloud to read, research, cross-reference . . . and make our own conclusions? The Bible was outlawed in slavery time for some reason. The Bible was outlawed in federal [public] schools for some reason. Is there something in it that white people do not want us to know? No acceptable college research paper is written based upon one literal source so likewise, shouldn’t the Bible be taken with the same approach as any other learning tool? The records of the Bible should be referenced and crossed-referenced and annotated just as we have to reference the modern day white man’s versions of their books with the dates, authors, pages, paragraphs and so forth. Like many other books, the Bible was ‘codified’ and this makes it an easy way to reference, to write the scriptures, as they have been codified. Why should we trust other people’s opinions about something without checking it out for ourselves? We should be able to make our own assessments.

When I cross-referenced the name of ‘Hungary’ and ‘the Magyars’ [Mag-Gar], I recognized ‘the replacement letter y’ and eventually, I recognized the name ‘Gar’ as in other historical names such as ‘Togarmah’, ‘Ugarit’, ‘the Garamantes’, Karma, and etc. and, this leads to other specific experiences and people that coincide with the history of the Huns, the Hans [the Han; known in records from India as meaning ‘white Huns’] and the Scythians[S-cathay] in ancient history of the far east. Who are ‘the Gars’? Could they have helped the Magyars drive out the Huns from Hungary or, did the Magyars solely do this removal of Black people themselves? Ancient history goes back for thousands of years and when placed on a timeline and crossed-referenced, it may become more easy to understand. The learning experience is continual and it took thousands of years to make history therefore, there is a lot to learn.

First Printed March 2009 [Edited]

Esbenshade, Richard S. Cultures of the World Hungary. New York: Marshall Cavendish Corporation, 1994. http://www.oszk.hu/kiadvany/hsr/1999/book.html
    http://www.filolog.com/crosscultureHistory.html

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    More interesting information...thank you. What do you feel the secrecy is all about? Why are nonblacks trying to destroy and/or control us?

3. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    I just love these questions! And I hope to add more to this later. But 'right off the cuff' [so-to-speak] and in a nutshell; In regards to the kind of White Supremacist people and their acts of secrecy and attempts at Genocide it revolves around the emotions of utter hate and envy which was initiated by the CREATION OF BLACK PEOPLE.

Based upon thousands of years of history concerning recorded history for the past 6000 year or so, the big picture points to this issue of hatred and envy when it comes to the Black presence.

I really think that the secrecy has to do with their denial of THE TRUTH that is, they tried to prove their point for thousands of years and found out for themselves that they are not better than Blacks and when they realized it was NOT so, they can't face the truth. They have done great atrocities in their endeavor and they are now trying to 'in affect' erase and hide what they have done by plans of secrecy, deception and Genocide. . . IT LIKE A DROWNING AFFECT . . .

By secrecy, they are trying to exploit us and place the blame for what they have done solely on us. By Genocide, they still don't want to accept the truth and still harbor hate and envy and therefore, by destroying us in their modes, they don't have to accept what they have tried to do in the past against us. But ULTIMATELY, I think their hatred, anger and envy is at the Creator!!! I would like to take this deeper but that's my initial thoughts right now.

Thank you for your comments.

4. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

I totally agree. I been saying this for a long time. The will of them is to prove that everyone is just like them, that they are not the only ones with those traits. They enforce their will by way of manipulation.

Misery loves company...

Astrologer4U

5. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
  6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Not sure of the purpose of this link but I read alittle.

Based upon the date around 4000 BCE for the Egypto-Ethiopean-Hittite, THERE IS A GREAT DISCREPANCY.

The Hittites are not on record to enter into TURKEY and ASSYRIA and MITTANI until after 2350s BC and set up a civilization.

The Egyptians of the NEW PYRAMID PERIOD did not influence ASSYRIA and MITANNI [North Assyria] until after the collapse of GREATER BABYLON.

It was THE HURRIAN civilization of BLACKS that were a significant part of Assyria, Mittanni and Turkey at the time of the Hittites.

Also, it was the aboriginal Greeks as well who had a major impact on that region.

The Phrygians are not on record [based upon my research] until after the fall of Troy VII of which would be around the 1300s BC. yes they did worship CYBELE and CUMAE-CYBELE...but they were not around in the 6000s BC when the BEE HIVE culture are first noted to worship the earth mother at Catal Huyuk.

This article is off target in regards to dates and times of ancient empires.

7. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Its not an article, the Author is M.edu, and a Chief who LIVED IN AFRICA..she has references, photos..etc to back up her claims..oh and she is AFRICAN AMERICAN.

8. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    An African American female Chief in Africa with PHOTOS of an ancient Hittie-Ethiope-Egyptian . . . ? . . . to disclaim history . . . ?

Please tell her to look at the modern day photos of the UGRIC [FINNO-UGRIC] people of Hungary and tell me why the Finlanders and the Ugric [MAGYARS] are predominantly white, blonde-haired and blue-eyed? . . . and matches the history of how they slaughtered the HUNNIC people of Hungary.

Please tell her to give me some history on the ancient Gars of UGARIT in southern Syria with some DATES?

9. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    did you see the statue of the Black Hittie goddess on her site, why don't buy her book and find out, you will be supporting your own.

10. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    This post is about MAGOG and MAGYARS.

But concerning your saying that I would be supporting 'my own'; why are white people so concerned with trying to re-write history concerning THE HITTITES by using black people who rely on STATUES that are not dated material in AGREEMENT with the hittites.

The Hittites did NOT enter into script until after 2300s BC, NOT 4000s BC as you have posted.