Destee's Thoughts The Energy You Present Online

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

The Energy You Present Online...says it all!

Peace and Blessings Family,

We claim to be knowledgeable, having wisdom from on high, yet we deal with each other, project energies in such a lowly manner ... contradicting our own selves.

This community though is unique, in that i believe we're challenged to take all of our people, no matter the condition, the energy, they present. It's trying at best.

It seems that those who lay claim to advanced knowledge, insight, and wisdom, would know that all of their interactions are precious opportunities, and should be dealt with in the highest regard, with the greatest of compassion, understanding, and foresight, but they don't ... or they don't care, which would be worse.

It leaves me wondering, if they really have all the knowledge and insight they claim, for something is amiss.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Sister Destee,

Somehow, I overlooked this thread and I am late posting here, nevertheless, what I have quoted above is what intrigues me most; because it is so, so true...Peace in my sister friend, and to that end, we shall prevail.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thanks Family ... i'm going to repost some words i shared in another thread, because i think it fits here too :

3 Charged in Beating Death of Chicago Student

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Y9t5PxmD0

Here's another youtube video (embedding disabled)

16 Yr old Honor Student beating ends in his death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHWVjA1ra8

This is all so sad, so very tragic, the way our babies have learned to deal with each other.

But i still say, if we on the Internet, discussion forums, etc., ... all adults ... resort to the low downedest (my own word), dirtiest ways to deal with our conflicts, disagreements, etc., then we are really the wrong ones to be trying to guide the babies.

We have Sisters and Brothers right here on the Internet, some could easily say the most upwardly mobile of us ... professing to be the most conscious, enlightened, etc. ... choosing to disrespect and slander each other, call each other out of their names, doing things to each other that if we were face to face, would surely result in blows being thrown, guns being shot, boards being used, or whatever was at our disposal. Those babies aint doin no more than what they've been taught.

We are hypocrites, talking of love, peace, respect, unity and spirituality, while tearing another Sister or Brother down with the same mouth.

We are worse than hypocrites, we are liars, thieves, snakes ... stealing the future from our own people, our own children ... while dressed in royal garb!

There is absolutely nothing we can say to the babies, when we do each other this way, giving them no better examples to follow.

I am not speaking of all of us, but some of us do it, right in the open ... trying to make themselves look so great ... while never speaking of their own hypocrisy.

Well ... i'm gonna speak on it ... because it's no longer about just you, but the message you're giving our children and future.

It's ridiculous. It makes me sick in my whole being.

It's time out for the fake ... if you can't keep it real ... keep it to yourself.

Please.

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

this is so true thank you for posting this message

Rahim,

Brother, somebody has to do it, so I guess it's gotta be me, so here it goes in the spirit of Family, is Premium Membership still on the table for you?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz