Black Poetry : The End...

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MzMelanie2u2, Oct 26, 2004.

1. MzMelanie2u2

MzMelanie2u2 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Searching through the endless multitudes hoping to find the one who held the key.
    There you stood, my knight in “shiny” armor . And in your possession I found a bronze key
    Though I was told to be in search of the one who held the golden key, for not another would do. I over looked that and saw that you had all the qualities That I so longed for and desired. Slowly but surly, you began to come out of your armor and I saw you In the flesh, you were beautiful, the tall, dark, and handsome type. I then, slowly but surly came out of my priestly rags and let you see me in all my nakedness. Unclothed, I stood before you, and I let you enter my inner parts. And one day I somehow came to the reality that you were the one. But one thing was stopping us from future that I was so certain would come, you didn’t hold the Golden Key to which unlocked my heart. But I bypassed the truth and I pressed on and pursued you. But on the eve of one day, I was shocked by a rude awakening, for I was not the only damsel that you had …”WOOED”…both astonished and dumbfounded , I put my priestly garments back on and went back On the endless search for the one who held the Golden key. THE END…..

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Hello and Welcome MzMelanie2u2 :wave:

Thank you for sharing your poetry with us! It's beautiful work and we do look forward to reading everything you care to share with us ... but you can't join us, posting lots of your own work without reading and giving love to the other poets.

Please refrain from filling the page up with your own work, and give some love to the work already here.

This is one of our Poetic Etiquette Rules and you can read them at this link:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11896

You may want to read this thread also, before continuing on:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27056

If you have any questions we're right here to answer them for you.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. MzMelanie2u2

MzMelanie2u2 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    :hearthis: ...Glad you enjoyed the poetry...and thank you for the heads up...much love to you...1 :kiss1:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this was sweet and full of compassion love the vibe of this piece

5. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings: