Black People : The end of white civilization: French riots just a start!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by panafrica, Nov 18, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/col/story/366667p-312136c.html

2. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    I want to highlight this portion of the article

Many of the current social behavior of white society seems to point towards its self destruction: The growing trend among professionals to not have children either intentionally or unintentionally (waiting so late to decide to have children, that their fertility rate drops to the point where it is almost impossible). An increasing amount of homosexuality, which also contributes to the decreasing birthrate. The increase in women purposely having children out of wedlock (while this obviously doesn't contribute to the decrease in birthrates, it does contribute to the destabilization of families). The reduction of jobs which pay livable wages, and the outsources of jobs to foreign countries. The rising cost of housing and education (beyond the means of average people's ability to comfortably pay). All of these factors are threatening the stability...even the continued existance of white society. With this observation, why are black people continuing to emulate such a self-destructive culture? Does our path lie not in following them into oblivion, but choosing a path which is best for us?

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Black people continue to emulate a self-destructive culture because we have been colonized and many of us just don't know any different. Witness the direction of youth culture as hip hop has become mysogynistic and fashionable instead of positive and liberating. When Black leadership arises which has the liberation and unification of the "masses" as it's primary mission, instead of being self serving, perhaps more of us will choose a more positive direction instead of being self-destructive.

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Brother Panafrica,

Thanks for sharing that article. I agree with you and Brother O that we are doing far too much assimilating and imitating the enemy culture. It's partly ignorance, but we also make it far too easy and acceptable to engage in self-destructive acts. So instead of increasing social pressure against the foolishness, we have made unfounded tolerance the rule of the day. Any negative behavior that goes without appropriate consequences will go beyond the realm of control.

5. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Brother O,

Black leadership is going to have to be held more accountable than it has been if we expect anything from it. We have far too many leaders that are more concerned with their public image than they are with TRULY empowering Black people, and I don't mean "empowerment" through integration....I mean TRUE empowerment. Black leadership would have to truly bone up on a wider range of our history and experience in order to effectively pull together a really effective program for sovereignty. Otherwise, what's happening with Black youth in France and other places in the world will continue to happen...the children are crying out for help and not enough adults/elders are willing and/or equipped to help them. True leadership is going to have to be well versed in traditional African concepts of economics, science, political systems, literary/oral traditions, architecture, math, etc.; not only must they be well versed, but they will need to know how to assess what factors have worked, which have been destructive and how to revise those systems so they are relevant for us today. They must know how to form real relationships with Black communities around the world....something which requires vision BEYOND these borders. It's a challenge, but accomplishing such requires leadership with BACKBONE...just my opinion.

6. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm still suprised and a bit disappointed that this is going on in France.

It seemed to be among the more liberal of Western countries.

I blame the Arab and Berber immigrants for much of the problem.

But now the situation in France is interesting for a number of reasons.

One of which is how Europe treats it immigrants verse how America treats them.

America brings in many of these Asian immigrants, gives them loans to open up businesses and offers them preferencial treatment.
    They elevate them to a "merchant class" status in America over working class the Blacks and Latinos.

But in Europe however, they are forced to start at the bottom and WORK just like the other common folks....and look how they react.

No wonder so many immigrants are literally dying to get to America.

7. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    The "liberalism" of France is quite subjective. Anyone who has studied African imperalism, should know that the French ran some of the most oppresive colonies on the continent. French society dictates assimilation. Any who resist will quickly find that French culture is just as racist against non-whites as any other European/Western society. In addition the French have a reputation of being quite brutual when opposed, have you never read about Algeria's independence effort?

8. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    DualK:

The French are among the Southern European sector of oppressors. Their "liberal" methods in oppressing their victims was not better but simply different than those incorporated by Western Europeans. They share similar tactics with Spain, Portugal, and the like. Do a little research.

9. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Many in the black community wait until later to have kids because they are trying to go to college and establish careers to be able to pay for those kids. Doing that is not a white thing, though many that do that probably are a part of white culture (I am not as familiar with how people do things in African cultures). The financial dynamics are different in 'white' cultures and people structure their lives accordingly, right or wrong.

But anyway... some may propse marrying young as a response to this problem. So why so few responses on my Marrying Young thread? Why are people so tripped out if you're under 25 and you say you're married with a kid? There are members here who say concentrate on your studies and save love for later... most of the members here are African American who care about empowerment/progress of the black community.

I don't really know of any other 'solution' to this problem. You could say have as many kids as you can, but if you can't afford them then that's just not a smart thing to do. You could say return to African culture, but if you live in America or another white culture you cannot escape how their economy works. And also.. this is a solution that just cannot happen overnight and that's in regards to erasing any form of self-hate. Reverting a people back to a culture that they have not been directly associated with for hundreds of years is going to take time and patience.

10. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I also want to add another point that I thought of.

Homemaking is one of the elements present in many non-white cultures that help make it easier to have more kids. Mom or dad is the daycare provider and they don't need to be paid $500 to watch their kids. Yet... what are the opinions of homemakers in the black community? I'm sure they are varied, but there are definitely those that don't receive them well, (some of which can be seen on threads pertaining to homemaking).

So in my opinion if there is going to be a push towards big families, unless people are really rich, the value of stay-at-home parents needs to be reevaluated!