Black People : The end of the American dream?

jamesfrmphilly said:
the thing is, nobody's mad at it. people's standard of living is disappearing in front of their eyes and they do nothing.
we get all upset about gay marriage or something that don't matter when we are all being screwed by the corporations.
the divide and conquer seems to work really well.

I dont know about that. I think the November elections will bring about a big change

jamesfrmphilly said:
can you be sure?
i'm afraid the republicans will pull some hot button issue out and win again.

Too many white folx worried about their jobs and the high price of gas. Not too much will happent to change that. That's why so many elephant people are avoiding bushboy lately

Not living in the US, but I can agree with ROARIN on the fact that the american dream was never ours to dream.

Also, as James From Philly has noted, there is class warfare in the United Snakes - and it's more serious than I think many are willing to admit. Our people should really try to overcome it. We're stabbing at eachother (the so-called minority groups), and it's only good for the white man.

~Ikoro

COMMON CENT$$$

Ikoro said:
Not living in the US, but I can agree with ROARIN on the fact that the american dream was never ours to dream.

Also, as James From Philly has noted, there is class warfare in the United Snakes - and it's more serious than I think many are willing to admit. Our people should really try to overcome it. We're stabbing at eachother (the so-called minority groups), and it's only good for the white man.

~Ikoro

This is common sense in it's simplist form I'VE heard
in a LONG time!

And this is exactly what OUR People DON'T want to
hear.

(Now I'M finna really shake YOU up!)
WE act like we don't know---

IT'S THE WHITE MANS ECONOMY!
Black Wall St.? THEY BLEW IT UP!

If I'M not mistaken...OUR fight starts
somewhere in there.

(Beginning eighty years ago!)

Anyone care to address the real problem?
Malcolm, Marcus, they ALL said---

"WE need OUR OWN NATION and ECONOMY!"

Where are OUR courageous?
Some of US have even been borrowing
white-boy courage!

What a mess WE'VE become!

ROARIN......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back