Black People : The Emasculation of Men ( Are Men Today Becoming TOO Feminine)?

The Feminization of the Black Male Image

One of the problems that blacks have that contributes to our consistent position at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder is our proclivity to engage everything through the lens of emotionalism and individualism. We look at how we feel and how things impact our own personal worldview and lifestyle. We rarely engage any significant issue through a paradigm of collectivism and rationalism. This places us at a significant disadvantage when attempting to evaluate any dilemma that we are facing. The truth is that there has been a deliberate and consistent campaign to feminize, emasculate and even homosexualize (newly coined) the black male image. Although this extends far beyond the entertainment world, it will do well to keep the focus here for maximum elucidation.
Afrikan men represent the greatest threat to white male domination and control of the world in general, and this country in particular! Certain activities require the strengths and attitudes of men who have the responsiblity to defend themselves, their families, and their group!!! WAR is the ultimate responsibility!

It is not rocket science

The process is being shoved down our throats especially thru tell lies visually. Men are wearing tight legged pants -- which look way too girlie. Not to mention many of the young men are wearing their pants below the buttock.

View attachment 24235

View attachment 24236
No sister it is not rocket science, but there are those who may not understand the content as you can see by one reply. It may just be like rocket science to some folks and with a little explanation it may help them to understand. Thank you, I do appreciate it.

I wonder why blacks don't see what you described as a conspiracy to destroy us as a people? The family is the smallest but most important institution in any society, human or animal!!!
Could it possibly be that they don't want to see it my brother. It has been my experience that if folks acknowledge they see something that is disturbing and detrimental, then they are faced with having to do something about it. then there are those who just don't care man and those that suffer from what I like to call ( Ostrichism ) just stick their heads in the sand.

The world does experience change which is inevitable in the process of evolution and we are able to witness that today. Could this possibly be that gradual paradigm shift towards a world where masculinity will no longer be an important factor in our society and the emphasis will be directed more towards freedom of expression? We already see how folks are encouraged to be who and what they feel they are (gender wise) and how television and other groups are promoting more of same sex relationships, transgender, binary and etc. We see a multitude of same sex relationships adopting children just as well as singles which deviates so far away from the traditional family unit structure and marriages. We also see the absence of a male presence in a great number of relationships which can and has been detrimental to the stability and balance of the family unit and leave room for feminine influences.
My intuition tells me that the world is being primed for a dramatic shift away from old traditions, principles, values and headed towards a new era in this realm. What do you think???

Three women of color will appear on the cover this year​

Bloom ( A Tran-Sexual ) appears on one of three swimsuit covers this year, joining tennis star Naomi Osaka and rapper Megan Thee Stallion. All three are women of color: Bloom identifies as Black and Filipina. Osaka is biracial, with a Japanese mother and Haitian father. And Megan Thee Stallion is Black.
Note; All three aren't women of color! Bloom is a man converted to female. Since the inception of the swimsuit edition in 1964, this is what SI has to present to the world in a span of almost 60 years as a beautiful Black woman. Really?

1627047395325.png
The Caption In The Above Picture says it all (Opening Eyes Speaking Truths ad Changing Minds) goes straight to the heart of what I have said.

"It's so much going on in sports alone with gender identity and trans women trying to be in sports. But to have a trans woman as a symbol of beauty in swimsuits on a beach in comparison to other icons, like Tyra Banks and Giselle and Heidi Klum, it's a testament of what's happening right now in the world and what's going to happen in the future," Bloom said in an interview with Variety.

1627049449932.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back