Black People : THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION:

info-moetry said:
There is some more to it when you consider the root of the word Emancipation......

There is a little more to it when you study Abraham Lincoln (which was not his REAL NAME) and see that he lost in his FIRST RUN FOR PRESIDENCY.......

not too many people know that he ran twice, WHY NOT?????????????

Not too many people know he was an Orthodox JEW!!!!! & they wonder why he was murdered.............hmmmmmmmmmm, let me think?????? :uhoh:

Hmmmmmm!!! Is that why his image is on a brown metalic coin and instead of a silver metalic? Aso is that what his image faces west instead of east like the images on the rest of the images? Also is this why all the other images have there back turned to him?

:thinking:

Radical Faith said:
Freeing the slaves would give the whole country an even playing field economically. No one would be able to reap the benefit of free labor that replenishes itself. All businesses would have the same expenses to contend with. There would be no clear advantage. The rebellious states would have to conform in which they did after they were conquered.
Brilliant.How we like to put a glorious face on what is just plain old political savvy.

The real reason for the Emancipation Proclamation was to keep England from helping the South fight the North because England made money off the South by processing their cotton . Since England abolished slavery decades beforehand they couldnt support the South because they were fighting for slavery.

The Emancipation Proclamation didnt free any slaves at all because it said that only the slaves in the states that were rebellion against the Union were free,but since the North had no authority over these states during the war the Emancipation Proclamation meant nothing. The slaves were eventually freed over time by a number of acts of legislation.

oceolo said:
The real reason for the Emancipation Proclamation was to keep England from helping the South fight the North because England made money off the South by processing their cotton . Since England abolished slavery decades beforehand they couldnt support the South because they were fighting for slavery.

................And that is true because the South knew a Civil War was coming on, and they responded by "hoping" that England would get involved.

Family, I have a stupid question to ask, and I hope that yall' forgive me for asking it. I am lazy right now, and not in a mood to look it up:

WHAT CITY AND STATE WAS LINCOLN REALLY ASSASSINATED IN?

ALSO, WHAT WAS ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S REAL NAME?

CD

Radical Faith said:
Hmmmmmm!!! Is that why his image is on a brown metalic coin and instead of a silver metalic? Aso is that what his image faces west instead of east like the images on the rest of the images? Also is this why all the other images have there back turned to him?

:thinking:

peace,

the reason he faces west (ignorance/darkness) & the others face East (knowledge/Light) is that the others were Masons.............& a Mason ALWAYS looks toward AFRIKA (East) for light/guidance/knowledge

the reason it was made copper is because of his backround & for the trick he used of "freeing the slaves" for economic purposes.... those who have/had the say so for the making of these coins at the time were confederates!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back