Black Women : The Elusive Weapons of Mass Destruction

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
By definition what exactly is a weapon of mass destruction?

What does a weapon of mass destruction look like?

How can they be hidden?

Why is it so difficult to find them?

Why is the U.S. allowed to have them but it doesn't want other countries to own them?

Who decides which countries are permitted to possess weapons of mass destruction?

What other countries have them and why are they allowed to and countries like Iraq aren't? Because of their political views and human rights practices?

Are only those countries that practice a democracy allowed to own WMD's?

Are the weapons the U.S. have is what makes it a "Super Power?"

NNQueen, i have frequent current event conversation with a close friend of mine. lately, we've been talking about the war on iraq.

we have asked the same questions you have above. of course we ask this question with a little chuckle, knowing that our cowboy president and his staff have yet to find any weapons of mass destruction. :rolleyes:

it seems to me that cowboy bush needed a reason to start this war and found it. i'm not surprised that mostly everyday they don't find weapons of mass destruction but report ont he large numbers of other weapons; guns, suicide vests, grenades, etc.

i've gone off on tangents about why the US feels they should govern the world. it seems we are the only trustworthy and responsible country in the world and therefore we are the only ones who should possess "weapons of mass destruction". :rolleyes:

watch out for the tumbleweeds yall! i don't think the "showdown in iraq" is over.

QUEENIE--SEE MY RESPONSE IN CAPS--

By definition what exactly is a weapon of mass destruction? WHATEVER WE SAY IT IS--("WE" MEANING THE POWERS THAT RULE THIS COUNTRY)

What does a weapon of mass destruction look like? WHATEVER WE SAY IT LOOKS LIKE

How can they be hidden? HOWEVER WE SAY THEY CAN BE HIDDEN.....

Why is it so difficult to find them? BECAUSE THOSE DESERT-DEVILS ARE SNEAKY--(said in my best Texan accent)--BUT WE SHALL NOT FAIL AND WE SHALL NOT FALTER........

Why is the U.S. allowed to have them but it doesn't want other countries to own them? BECAUSE WE JUST ARE....

Who decides which countries are permitted to possess weapons of mass destruction? WE DO..

What other countries have them and why are they allowed to and countries like Iraq aren't? Because of their political views and human rights practices? EUROPE HAS THEM AND ARE ALLOWED TO BECAUSE THE LEADERS OF MOST EUROPEAN LEADERS ARE OUR LAPDOGS....

Are only those countries that practice a democracy allowed to own WMD's? NO, ONLY COUNTRIES WE CAN CONTROL ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEM....

Are the weapons the U.S. have is what makes it a "Super Power?" YUP.....

see the pattern yet?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back