Black People : The Egytian Hulk

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
It's been awhile since we had one of these posts... so...

This Egyptian man claims to have 260 horsepower.. the strength of 30,000 men, has never slept a day in his life, drinks melted butter and eats raw mutton, has sex 15 times a day amongst his 4 wives, is forbidden to work or enter any police station.. he's the incredible hulk.. his incredible bursts of energy cause him to destroy everything in his path (thus his refusal to demonstrate)

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

The Egytian Hulk

It's been awhile since we had one of these posts... so...

This Egyptian man claims to have 260 horsepower.. the strength of 30,000 men, has never slept a day in his life, drinks melted butter and eats raw mutton, has sex 15 times a day amongst his 4 wives, is forbidden to work or enter any police station.. he's the incredible hulk.. his incredible bursts of energy cause him to destroy everything in his path (thus his refusal to demonstrate)

Zulile,

Thank you so much for this very insightful video of the Egyptian Muslim. There are many reasons I have to be grateful, so here are just a few. He is a dark Egyptian that looks typically like any African American man; in fact I have several friends that he favors. This fact alone depicts that Color has been grossly misrepresented, and of course it establishes the origin of man to be of African descent, if you will. But more importantly, it is a story that comes right of the Bible about, a wild man. Apparently, his strength is believable as displayed, or he is a magician the degree to which both biblical and secular Egypt is known. Either way, you have stumble upon truth. Here is what he said:

This extraordinary strength is from God…God made this happen…My father also had extraordinary strength I got it from him…When I get such bursts of energy, I cannot control myself.

We are all familiar with Hagar, Sarai’s Egyptian maid that conceived Abrams’ (Abraham’s) son, Ishmael. And most of us accept the fact that Ishmael begins the lineage of Muslims. But what we don’t understand very well nor do we even consider what was said of Ishmael’s character and strength:

And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shall call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren…Genesis 16: 11-12

So, there it is, a perfect match and the only explanation possible. No doubt many will miss this otherwise clear understanding of the facts, and that is okay. Nevertheless, it is what it is, and I thank you, Zulile and I love you for it.

i don't know

This Egyptian man claims to have 260 horsepower.. the strength of 30,000 men
i didn't see him pulling his weight lol
all he had to do was pull a 50 car Freight Train 20 feet along a track and i would have been convinced.

he bent a coin with his eyelid? eyelid? the coin must have been one of those
candy coins you know the ones i'm talking about

has never slept a day in his life
your brains needs to rest
because you would go crazy from lack of sleep or maybe by him NOT sleeping he thinks he's the hulk from lack of rest

is forbidden to work or enter any police station.. he's the incredible hulk..
i'd like to see him go up against NYPD let him reach for his wallet and see what happens lol

they pictured him holding a car up with one hand, any way we can see this in real time and even then i would want to see it in real life

i don't know

i'm not convinced that this is the Egyptian Hulk

:nono:

:skate:

plus if he was ALL DAT he'd be fighting in the WWE by now or at least ultimate fighting or be the human locomotive for the train that goes around Disneyland

MOST OF ALL HE WOULD HAVE APPEARED ON ESPN STRONG MAN COMPETITION

i didn't see him pulling his weight Lil
all he had to do was pull a 50 car Freight Train 20 feet along a track and i would have been convinced.

he bent a coin with his eyelid? eyelid? the coin must have been one of those
candy coins you know the ones I'm talking about

your brains needs to rest
because you would go crazy from lack of sleep or maybe by him NOT sleeping he thinks he's the hulk from lack of rest

I'd like to see him go up against NY PD let him reach for his wallet and see what happens Lil

they pictured him holding a car up with one hand, any way we can see this in real time and even then i would want to see it in real life

i don't know

I'm not convinced that this is the Egyptian Hulk

:noon:

:skate:

plus if he was ALL DAT he'd be fighting in the WEE by now or at least ultimate fighting or be the human locomotive for the train that goes around Disneyland

MOST OF ALL HE WOULD HAVE APPEARED ON ESPN STRONG MAN COMPETITION

I must agree with u on all your points Bro. Seeing IS believing

Lilpea :1on1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back