Brother AACOOLDRE : The Egyptian/Christian Amen

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Oct 18, 2004.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE EGYPTIAN & CHRISTIAN AMEN

In Egypt Amen “Who came into being in the beginning ; the great god who liveth by Maat/Truth; the first divine matter which gave birth unto subsequent divine matter”-The Gods of the Egyptians-E.A.Wallis Budge Volume 2 p.13 Compare to John :1-18

“Hail to thee Amen-Ra…Lord of truth, father of the Gods, who made man and created animals,lord of everything, creator of the tree of life”-Egypt, Canaan ,and Israel By Donald RedFord p.230

The Ram/Lamb was sacred to Amen-Ra Rev 13:11 two horns like a Lamb. The Lamb as 666=Wisdom (Rev 13:18) Wisdom is another word for magic in Egypt. The Three wise men are also called magi=short for magic. King Tut is the only other person besides Jesus to be visited by wise men.

Amen is Wind compare Genesis 1:1 Spirit/Air wind moving on the waters/Nun Also Rev 18:2

“The protector of Horus/Jesus or King Tut is the Ram who is hidden”

“I’am Amen I’am an Honourable Spirit who hidest thyself, and concealest thy form”-The Mummy By Budge p477 compare “Through Faith (Amen) we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear/seen” Hebrews 11:3 The Egyptian Amen was called unseen,concealed.

The second root word for the Hebrew word faith is Aman, a modified Amen. The Hebrew word amen comes from the same root a truth, trustworthiness, faithfulness. Isaiah says god of truth literally means god of the Amen-Catechism of the Catholic Church

A Poem written to Amen in 300BC

Sia (Knowledge) is his heart,
    Hu (the Word) is his lips
    His Ka (Spirit) is everything that exist by virtue of his tongue
    His Ba (soul) is Shu, the air, his heart is Tefnut, the fire,
    He is Heru (Horus) of the double Horizon who is the sky
    His right eye is the day, his left is the night
    He is everybody’s guide in all directions
    His body is Nun

Jesus like King Tut were called Amen 2 Cor 1:20
    Jesus called Emmanuel Matthew 1:23 which is another word for Amen
    Jesus said he came from the heart/Bosom of Amen John 1:18
    Jesus other name is Joshua the sun of Nun . Joshua is Shu
    Jesus plays the role of Horus when he makes wine at Cana/Canal
    King Tut was a personification of Horus and Amen

As a side note Zeus is Greek for Amen. Socrates got into trouble because he said Zeus didn’t have lightning but that the clouds, i.e Shu & Telfnut did.

Jesus and Horus have power of bringing fire (telfnut) down from the sky. Rev 13:13

Amen is also said to mean “So be it”-Numbers 5:22 But the contexts is wishing something be created. This moves me to the Koran that states the world was created by truth and God only has to say “Be and it is”. The word Amen has many connotations with it that compliment each other and go hand and hand. We know that Amen creates for Jesus said “These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God” Rev 3:4.

The only queston remains is which Amen is true the Egyptian or Jesus. Or is Jesus Amen one and the same with the Egyptian Amen. Moses wrote of Jesus in Deuteronomy 18:20 and said he would be put to death for speaking in the name of other Gods. Amen was a God. If we look at Jesus as King Tut it solves the problem. Jesus and King Tut were contemporaries with Moses because Jesus said he was a contemporary with Solomon. Plus the Koran calls Mary the brother of Aaron,the Brother of Moses. Solomon is Amenhotep III the grandfather of Jesus/King Tut. Jesus did say “I’am the root and offspring of David and the bright and morning star”. Horus called himself the “Morning Star”.

2. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Immanuel and Amen-Ra are the same name

The prophet to the Biblical readers known as Isaiah, “ prophesized about the coming forth of a child who would be named Immanuel.

Here are those three (3) KVJ Biblical references:

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Isaiah 8:8 And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach [even] to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

Matthew 1:23 "Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son, and he will be called Immanuel (meaning, God is with us)."

The Jews transliterate Immanuel into English and spell it as so, Emanu-El

Here are Strong’s Concordance references to this the name Immanuel

6005 `Immanuw'el (im-maw-noo-ale') from '`im' (5973) and ''el' (410) with a pronominal suffix inserted; with us (is) God; Immanuel, a type name of Isaiah's son:--Immanuel.

5973 `im (eem) from '`amam' (6004); adverb or preposition, with (i.e. in conjunction with), in varied applications; specifically, equally with; often with prepositional prefix (and then usually unrepresented in English):--accompanying, against, and, as (X long as), before, beside, by (reason of), for all, from (among, between), in, like, more than, of, (un-)to, with(-al).

6004 `amam (aw-mam') a primitive root; to associate; by implication, to overshadow (by huddling together):--become dim, hide.

As you notice from the primitive root to this name is implied the word “hide”

Now let’s review one of many similar definitions for the Kemetic deity Amen (Amon,Amun)

Amen (Amon) and Amen-Ra, King of the Gods, and the Triad of Thebes

Of the attributes ascribed to Amen in the Ancient Empire nothing is known, but, if we accept the meaning "hidden" which is usually given to his name, we must conclude that he was the personification of the hidden and unknown creative power which was associated with the primeval abyss, gods in the creation of the world, and all that is in it. The word or root amen, certainly means "what is hidden," "what is not seen," "what cannot be seen," and the like, and this fact is proved by scores of examples which may be collected from texts of all periods.

http://www.touregypt.net/amen.htm

I think if we accept this primer on Biblical etymology one can easily see the connections and that biblical scholars always knew Amen in the ancient Hebraic sense and in the original belief system of these Biblical people was referring to the ancient African deity; for they were an African people who worshipped originally in the context of African religiosity.

Many personal names, deities and passages in the bible are reinterpreted to align with the religio-historical truths and interpretations of later revisionist, (mis-) translators and apologist, in order to purge the so-called Judeo-Christian religion of “pagan” Africanisms.

Ashe,

Brother Sun Ship

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Mr. Sun

Excellent post my Bro

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I clicked on that link about Amen. it was the bomb. in it I found additional information that I was looking for.

5. Prophet Chris

Prophet Chris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes My Brother, and in Ethiopia in the language Amharic, it's Amanuel. because the untimite understanding about God is that God is A Man, and Man is God (as in Man and Woman), so you have the correct understanding.

there is a Man name King Emmanuel Charles Edwards. who is said to be Amanuel, Aman in Flesh. have you ever heard of HIM? Blessed Love