Black Men : The Effeminization of the Black Male

Not sure if any are familiar with the on line site entitled ThyBlackman.com (for Men & women of colors which debate & highlight the issues we face as a community.....This is my reply see comment section at bottom of article which focused on ways the homosexual agenda is destroying the Black man. the-homosexual-agenda-is-destroying-the-black-man/comment-page-1/#comments. After reading the article I would urge that you read the comment section. The replies of a paticular comment had me so heated I had to respond...and I went in Hard!....(jblack1 is my handle-name) here is an excerpt on one of my replies, but I urge readers to click on the link and read the entire article....Peace & Blessings (see my reply and comment concerning the article listed below VVV)

jblack1 says:
excellent article, many observations were on point, but reading the responses most of it fell on deaf ears. If you want to be an atheist, go right ahead. You wont have any complaint for me.You were totally on point Mr.Anthony when you state that Gays dont lash out at us because we dont support their lifestyle, they lash out at us and call us “hatemongers” because its a clever psychological ploy and tactic they and the media will use to intimidate true beleivers. Heck you even have many pastors who are afraid to condemn the gay agenda and lifestyle for fear it will hur t the collection plate come sunday mornings…hmmm…But the bible clearly states, God will not be mocked!….and good luck the moment you die…..cause your’e gonna be in for a rude awakening. Many people in the era of Christopher Columbus beleived that the earth was flat and the earth revolved around the solar system…both beliefs were totally mistaken…same as those who believe there is no God….which is Satans greatest lie told to mankind)…..but I digress….My reply is mainly directed at Mr.jgtatlented1….I got major heat for you my friend. You are a coon! You make Clarence Thomas look like a Black Panther militant. In your reply you state that the Black race has turned their backs on God and the heritage of our ancestors?…..What world do you live in??? We are the most spritual people in this country! You also state that the Black America is doomed for destruction?.WHo made you judge over a people??!!…Last I heard and read in my Bible, Only God Almighty and His Son,Yeshua (Jesus the Messiah) Has the Authority to make final judgement of a people, race or nations…..You are a sinner just like me, and the rest of our Bretheren! Your self righteous, and condescending tone in your reply is sickening.

Judge the gays. Why are some Christians so quick to chime in on the subject of same sex couples.
It ain’t your business who’s doing who, if you believe God will judge all.
God loves the person, but hate the sin.

There are two surprises you’ll have if you make it to heaven:
1. Who you see and
2. Who you don’t see

I just finished watching both part one and part two of this video - and video two was focused a lot on MLK and I like that.

MLK was the worst thing that has ever happened to our people - yet I had a website a while back called ebonyissues.com and showed a video dealing with it and I was dang near crucified over the video exploiting MLK. What people have to understand is that MLK birthday is not a birthday for our benefit but its actually a holiday for Europeans... He's the essence of what we are primarily in this situation we are in today. We had a chance to get out of it but we couldn't because he was setup to be the voice of non-violence which was a message opposite to our warrior nature.

I think I wrote something on this website in regards to that ....

Do you know the History of the Cibil Rights Movement?
Do you know that Martin Luther King led a movement in which he predicted his own death.
Did you know before the CRM there were separate bath rooms labeled “Blacks Only” and White only? Did you know?
Did you know Black men could be killed for looking at a white woman?
Do you know about peonage and share cropping. Do you know about Emmit Till. Did you know?
If you knew how difficult it was to get the MLK Holiday, you would no it’s not for white people.
At most jobs white folk don’t take off work on MLK day. It’s optional.
Study to show yourself approved.

What are you willing to die for?
MLK was prepared to met his death fighting for equality.

You can still use your warrior methods. Black have much to be done in our communities.
What have you done lately to improve your community or just lead one person out of a bad situation.
Do you volunteer in your community?

You must have done something significant to have the ****** to critize Martin Luther King, Jr.

Must be a millennial, who seem determined to smear Martin Luther Kings legacy and point out mistakes in his peaceful movement.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back