Black Men : The Effeminization of the Black Male

I'd be very interested to hear what white women were doing historically whilst white men were cajoling young boys into loveless relationships.

If you want to know what white women were doing when their husbands were gone - all you have to do is skip to minute: 22:00 in this video below.

I just finished watching both part one and part two of this video - and video two was focused a lot on MLK and I like that.

MLK was the worst thing that has ever happened to our people - yet I had a website a while back called ebonyissues.com and showed a video dealing with it and I was dang near crucified over the video exploiting MLK. What people have to understand is that MLK birthday is not a birthday for our benefit but its actually a holiday for Europeans... He's the essence of what we are primarily in this situation we are in today. We had a chance to get out of it but we couldn't because he was setup to be the voice of non-violence which was a message opposite to our warrior nature.

I think I wrote something on this website in regards to that ....

If you want to know what white women were doing when their husbands were gone - all you have to do is skip to minute: 22:00 in this video below.

Like I said, hanging out with Mandingo.

UGH!....I'm sorry but I'm gonna say something that may piss people off....But when you support GAY RIGHTS this is also what you get...
There is absolutely no black preservation when you got two BLACK same sexes humping on one another...it produces NOTHING but this.

I know it's especially bad in the Seattle area with most of the brothas getting with the snow bunnies.

I highly doubt this was practiced.

There is no way any white man back then could sodomize a slave in public and not find himself at the end of a noose himself. That would be blatantly Biblical and get the slave owner ostracized if not killed. I think we need to stop infatuating whites in this sick manner. I highly doubt even male on female rape was that prevalent. It's we are trying to seek some kind of perverted validation by concocting the notion that whites are secretly lusting after us.

It wasn't in public

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back