Black Men : The Effeminization of the Black Male

Well, I just watched the whole video and I can see that there are some key points brought out but, I can also see that the message of how 'Homosexuality is connected with White Supremacy' might become drowned out due to other comments as well, and that is too bad because I was hoping to hear something that would really put some power to this awful movement against our people and especially our children.

The brother brought up the issue of White people and said that he would speak later in his lecture about the origins of White people and he never did and this would be a key point to show how White Supremacy took root in Black civilizations. When a Black woman asked him an in depth question about 1:18 minutes into the lecture in regards to what is being done about so many Black men who become rich and then marry White women, he said that he would answer that question later on, but he never answered the question. I believe that this question if answered my directly apply to his statement that 'When a Black man has an interracial relationship with a White female, it is the beginning process of effiminization'.

I love when he put up a saying that 'without a struggle there can be no revolution'--so here goes part of the struggle;

This brother goes on to speak about powerful Black people such as Nat Turner, Mugabe, and etc. who he praises because of their stance against White racist and he speaks about how the White racist has put out defamation propaganda against them, but then he also spoke about other powerful Black people such as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who in his conclusions, are controlled by Christianity, White homosexuals and White racistt, and agrees with the defamation propaganda against them even though much of the rhetoric is the same in both extremes. He kicks Bishop Tutu and some Black America preacher for their support of Homosexuality and blames their support of it due to their connection with being a Christian [or Catholic] but all the while conveniently omits that Mugabe too, is a avid believer in Catholicism:

-16050-440x314.jpg

Robert Mugabe receives Holy Communion at the beatification Mass in St Peter's Square (AP Photo/Anja Niedringhaus)

mugabe-pope2.jpg

Mugabe seems to me to be like other Black leaders who have some type of belief system. He was said to attend a Zimbabwe Christian Church, an African indigenous Church sect that seats some 18,000 people and he attends other 'Black' Churches in his land. Again, this is no different from dr. King too, who the brother claims to be under the control of some homosexual. He mentions Malcolm X in a positive light but the same negative propaganda was meted out against him as well. he criticized Dr. King for his comments about Greek language and fails to realize that thousands of years before the Classicla Greek time that he cites as a beginning, it was the original 'black Greeks' such as the Pelops and Minoans and so many more that laid the foundation for Greek script and culture before the White Greeks were reproduced. How you gonna cite 'Thebes' at that time when the 300 men fought and omit the huge land of Boetea history where 'the city of Thebes' was founded so late in time and ignore the original 'Black' Greeks? What about the many depictions of 'black' Greeks with all of those White Greek women, you know 'that secret cult' that now are avaliable to see and present a full account of how the White Greeks were able to rise?

It seems like to me the very powerful 'warrior' message will be squased due to this type of inconsistancies that I see so much of in our plight to win. To throw down the Church and the KJV Bible because of some Black preacher in Washington D.C. who supports homosexuality and not regard the statements put forth in the Bible that speaks totally against this mess, is so defeating. To get side tracked on White people's movement to Separate Church and State in 1776 in oerder to break from the kingdom styled government set up under the king of england and after setting up on lies that are not even supported in the Bible is self defeating, in my opinion. It panders to the White Supremacist plight.

The Book of Numbers was quoted to support the belief that White men were supported in killing off Black women. Obviously the brother doesn't realize the history about this region at that time. This was the time of the Trojan Horse legends that was later put to script by White Greeks. The Black rage went throughout 'the Middle East' and many White people protected under the Amorites and certain other civilizations were overthrown and some of the Midianites were on the wrong side of the lines. In regards to warfare, the Hebrew men were not blessed to keep women who would have undermined their culture, and if a women had already been with her own mankind, she would have done such. Becausse the Midianites were ehtnic, the Hebrew men were blessed to bond with the virgins because it was a preservation of the culture. it was not like they wee blessed to rape women like white rage has done to us. Why would Moses want to harm the Midianites in that way, being that his own wife was from a Midianite civilization? That doesn't make sense but I understand that the brother believes in that Charleston Heston crap-- in that the Hebrews were White.

Hopefully, these powerful brothers will do what Dr. Barashango has done, before it's too late, because if they don't look at the entirety of the content in the Bible instead of believing what they hear, they will find out that they will only repeat what has already been done about 2000 years ago, only they won't have any victory. You can't knock down another brother, a Black man, who already fought against White Supremacy and homosexuality and Crucified and think that you will be victorious. You can't convict 'a king' or any human being of being guilty of something as sick as homosexuality or pedophilic crimes without recognizing that under governments they should have had some type of trial, or impeachment trial, or something!? Now I'm not saying that King James is perfect or sinless but, you can't pick and choose script to fit what you believe and get victory. You will defeat yourself at some point. I would not want to be apat of any government that would convict me without a fair trial.

Dr. Barashango at one point put out a lot of rhetoric against Christianity and Black believers but eventually, he came out boldly and made many statements showing that he realized that Jesus was a Black man who kicked against White Supremacy...and then he died. No one can escape this evil system of White terror unless we acknowledge the winner, the Savior, who already fought against this mess and got the victory. You can't re-event the wheel. Not all will be as fortunate as Dr. barashango though, because it is difficult to speak against truth so passionately and then retract it with success. That time of grace is coming to an end. The entire context of the Bible just about deals with how the Creator hates Homosexuality. The infamous city of Sodom is mentioned continually throughout the Bible up until the Book of Revelations, the last book in the Bible, as a major mark of the LORD who is against this practice. It doesn't matter if 90% of the Black Church have been deceived to support 'same sex marriage', they been tricked not to read the Bible for themselves too. According to the Bible, not only will there be many people that don't believe truth that will be in trouble when this racist system goes up for judgment but so will a lot of 'religious Church people' too cause they are not reading and dealing with the script and this is a pathway to the rape and explitation of innocence on many levels.
[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness​
through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their​
own bodies between themselves:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped​
and served the creature more than the Creator, who is​
blessed for ever. Amen.
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections:​
for even their women did change the natural use into that​
which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use
of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another;
men with men working that which is unseemly, and​
receiving in themselves that recompence of their error​
which was meet.
ROMANS 1:22, 24-27.​

Nah we do not need that book,there are already enough negative books about black people in the mix. Talking about this type of filth will only further damage the image of the race. Lets build for the future,not dwell on the past.

I don't have a problem with such a book for the following reasons:

First of all, stories about rape aren't negative stories about the victim; they're negative stories about the rapist.
Secondly, if you agree that it behooves one to know one's enemy, how does one arrive at the conclusion that studying the past behavior of one's enemy in order to know him is "dwelling on the past?"
Thirdly, it has been said that "those who fail to remember the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them." If you dismiss studying history as "dwelling on the past," you will make the same mistakes your ancestors did, rendering your efforts to build for the future totally ineffective.

I don't have a problem with such a book for the following reasons:

First of all, stories about rape aren't negative stories about the victim; they're negative stories about the rapist.
Secondly, if you agree that it behooves one to know one's enemy, how does one arrive at the conclusion that studying the past behavior of one's enemy in order to know him is "dwelling on the past?"
Thirdly, it has been said that "those who fail to remember the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them." If you dismiss studying history as "dwelling on the past," you will make the same mistakes your ancestors did, rendering your efforts to build for the future totally ineffective.

Stories of Black men being raped will help no one,it will simply load the weapon of insults for enemies, and create weakness complexes in the minds children. Books become movies ,we don't need more Pulp Fiction rape scenes on the Silver Screen,how about more stories/books/movies about Black men killing whites. I'd rather see a movie or read a book about the Haitian revolution,or Nat Turner,or Queen Nazinga,or the Moors. Please god no more Precious or Color Purple depressing BS...!!!

Black ppl need to be uplifted , not depressed.

Stories of Black men being raped will help no one,it will simply load the weapon of insults for enemies, and create weakness complexes in the minds children. Books become movies ,we don't need more Pulp Fiction rape scenes on the Silver Screen,how about more stories/books/movies about Black men killing whites. I'd rather see a movie or read a book about the Haitian revolution,or Nat Turner,or Queen Nazinga,or the Moors. Please god no more Precious or Color Purple depressing BS...!!!

Black ppl need to be uplifted , not depressed.

And whose responsibility is it to uplift Black people, ours or somebody else's? Whose responsibility is it to take our $1.1 TRILLION in annual disposable income and make our own movies in our best image and to show them in our own movie theatres, ours or somebody else's? With that kind of loot at our disposal, WHAT'S STOPPING US FROM UPLIFTING OURSELVES? With that kind of loot at our disposal, do we ALWAYS have to wait for some white boi (Quentin Tarantino, George Lucas, Steven Spielberg) to tell his own distorted version of OURSTORY on the big screen while we cringe in discomfort and embarrassment while begging "no mas"? If Spike Lee, John Singleton and the Hudlin Brothers were to make a bunch of movies about various aspects of Jewish life and portrayed them in the worst possible light, what would be the response of the Jewish community? Do you think they would confine their outrage to grumbling about it on a Jewish internet message board and hope that the next time Lee, Singleton or the Hudlins makes a movie about them it's done with more sensitivity & taste? NO. Spike's, John's and the Hudlin's film careers would be over before the ink on the first draft of the first script even had a chance to dry. That's how strongly Jews feel about having 100% control over how they're portrayed in media. Our image gets trashed and we cry and cringe at the thought of it being done again in some book or movie. Their image gets trashed and they kick a**. Therein lies the difference between them and us. With $1.1 TRILLION in annual disposable income, WHAT'S STOPPING US FROM KICKING A** WHEN WE'RE INSULTED IN A BOOK OR IN FILM?

To advocate for a book describing another aspect of the evil behavior of the eurobeast toward our ancestors in no way eliminates the possibility of more stories/books/movies about Blacks killing whites. It's not an "either/or" proposition.
What needs to be done is to shine the spotlight on yet another sordid chapter in the history of the white race, a race that we as a people still have no real understanding of because if we did we'd stop fighting each other IMMEDIATELY, stop the yt worship TODAY, stop flocking to HIS theatres to watch ourselves being marginalized, dehumanized and insulted, and we'd stop financing our own oppression by refusing to continue spending 97% of our $1.1 TRILLION in annual disposable income in his businesses while our own Black businesses go bankrupt. I'll support just about ANYTHING that gives Black people more insight into mind of this palefaced monster. What won't help anyone is for us to sweep unpleasant aspects of our history under the carpet and pretend they never happened. I agree with Amilcar Cabral who said to "tell no lies...mask no difficulties."
(BTW, I saw Pulp Fiction. Apples and oranges.)

"Weakness complexes" are already in the minds of Black children, but that has everything to do with the white racist culture into which they were born and the fact that the Black adults in their lives - who are supposed to prepare them to take their rightful place in this world - are utterly clueless as to the role culture has had in creating those "weakness complexes." One more book about how vile, vicious and evil yt is won't make Black children feel any worse about themselves. What will make them feel worse is us continuing to hand them over to our enemy and oppressor (the public school system) year after year to be miseducated into a mindset of white superiority/black inferiority and then sitting them in front of the tell-lie-vision (television) to soak up even more white superiority/black inferiority once they get home from school. If we understood the use of culture as defensive weaponry, and took control of the education & entertainment (i.e., the acculturation) of our children - instead of handing them over to our enemy an oppressor to miseducate - then there would be no need to worry about "weakness complexes."

Our enemy and oppressor has already been insulting us for hundreds of years in every way imaginable in every sphere of human activity - SEX INCLUDED - before any stories discussing their rapacious behavior toward us were even thought of. Another book about their savage behavior isn't going to make us look or feel any worse than we already look and feel. Highlighting their bad behavior won't hurt us any more than we've already been hurt, but it can open our eyes as to the true nature of this beast called the white man. If & when that happens, stuff will start to jump off in this country fa real.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back