Black People Politics : The effect of Obamacare on Health Care stocks

There is nothing wrong with being patient. Most of Obamacare will stay. It is the mandate that is the controversial issue. Thus it is good to research and wait

The mandate was the issue in court. Republicans have made it clear that they're gonna repeal the whole thing, if they win the House and Senate

The mandate was the issue in court. Republicans have made it clear that they're gonna repeal the whole thing, if they win the House and Senate

The we gotta vote en masse to stop them from doing that

The problem with that is, those pools don't get set up until 2014. We don't even know if their gonna get the chance to set up the exchanges. The law may be repeal long before that.

Peace Knowledge Seed,

But.. isn't this where the value of speculation comes in? Shouldn't we be learning everything their is to know about they healthcare sector and be making some educated guesses about where to put our money? If I have 1000 dollars to invest, I don't necessarily have to put it all in one place do I? If I gave you 1000 dollars what 3 places would you put it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back